Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

the scum of humanity

Lady Rarity Pony

Was the cameraman the one that uploaded it to youtube? If so, he has no reason to keep telling people to stop hating on him. No bystandard is innocent. He should have helped.

Thats America for you

Yeah, let's pin this on America, since it obviously all happens here and only here.

Catch my sarcasm? I sure hope so. Your comment pissed me off more than this video.

Was the cameraman the one that uploaded it to youtube? If so, he has no reason to keep telling people to stop hating on him. No bystandard is innocent. He should have helped.

Yeah..

Skip to 1:30.

"You fucked up, you fucked up"

1:45

"You fucking jumped me with 20 people!"

Don't judge the book by it's cover.

This isn't the original uploader.

-_- Racism sucks ;_;

But some of them are Asian too?

Edited by Legit101

Don't judge the book by it's cover.

Get your ears checked, and quit trying to defend these low-life wannabe gangsters.

That is not even remotely close to what the guy said at 1:45.

In fact, what he DID say is complete illegible gibberish thanks to his face mask.

Edited by Ganondork

Get your ears checked, and quit trying to defend these low-life wannabe gangsters.

Sounds like it to me. Deal with it.

Edited by Legit101

Not sure. Its sounds like he's saying "You fucking jump me with 20 people?!? You think thats funny?!" But who knows the validity of his statements or if that's even what he said.

Sounds like it to me. Deal with it.

To quote what I edited into my post:

"In fact, what he DID say is complete illegible gibberish thanks to his face mask."

What it sounds like to me, is you're trying your hardest to find some way to make them seem like the good guys, that you would even go as far as to make phrases out of pure GIBBERISH to do it. Want to argue this? Go ahead, but you know this cannot be argued, so deal with it.

Edited by Ganondork

To quote what I edited into my post:

"In fact, what he DID say is complete illegible gibberish thanks to his face mask."

What it sounds like to me, is you're trying your hardest to find some way to make them seem like the good guys, that you would even go as far as to make phrases out of pure GIBBERISH to do it. Want to argue this? Go ahead, but you know what I said, so deal with it.

>hurr durr stop trying to make the bad guys look good

You're being one sided here.

This obviously isn't picking somebody off the street and beating the crap out of him.

He seems to know whats going on.

This obviously isn't picking somebody off the street and beating the crap out of him.

Doesn't matter, I don't see any reason to beat someone up that badly, ever. Even if they somehow could have prompted it.
  • Brohoof 1

>hurr durr the attackers are not at fault

You're being one-sided here.

This isn't obviously picking a random person off the streets? Oh, right, so that is something that never has, or will happen.

To me, it looks like they're mugging him, and just generally doing it for the hell of it.

Just for your information, this happens ALL THE TIME in schools. And from what I read, it's happening behind a school.

And yeah, what Tich said.

Edited by Ganondork

This isn't obviously picking a random person off the streets? Oh, right, so that is something that never has, or will happen.

To me, it looks like they're mugging him, and just generally doing it for the hell of it.

Just for your information, this happens ALL THE TIME in schools. And from what I read, it's happening behind a school.

The eye for an eye mentality.

>implying I'm saying the attackers are the good guys

From what they're saying I can say that he knows what's going on and I'm leaving it at that.

Oh look, even the police agree with me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86EuZVypso4&t=1m0s

Well, look at that. I love learning new things, and thank you for showing me this.

But, honestly, I am still on the Asian kid's side still. Why? Because there's nothing more annoying in this world than a group of white kids shouting out the word "[racism 1]" like they're hot shit, beating up another person, and being dumb enough to upload evidence to the internet. And judging by how these kids act in the video? I think when they or their friends were jumped by 20+ people, they deserved it. They seem like the kind who talk trash to everyone and expect no consequences.

Good lord.

If I saw this, I would help this poor kid.

I have been beaten helplessly like this before, but I fought back.

This guy... he did not even stand a chance.

I roll with a group of friends and we call ourselves a "gang" (well we prefer Army or other words).

We look like a group of fabulous purple scene/emo kids lol

I'd say I've done some bad things like get into petty fights and a bit of shoplifting (nothing big, too risky). I'm not saying I'm particularly proud of such actions, but at least we stick to a moral code!

I said once "We only do what is deserved."

Petty fights are normally on people who cheated on girls who are close to the ranks. shoplifting is only at bigger establishments that probably wouldn't notice it's gone. (we haven't shoplifted in a year though, perhaps we're getting soft)

One thing we would NEVER do is... this... This is HORRIBLE! With us fights are ordered strictly. Personal grief is only one-on-one, if a group threatens our group (has yet to happen probably never will since we stay low profile) then group on group mosh!

If we were to see this in Milton... we'd step in and take them all out! That is despicable and it would be completely against our moral code to let that go!

Point is it's just a group of kids that think they're tough because they can gang up on a kid. Pretty sure they're insecure and would never last in one-on-one fights or a group war!

Just Pathetic... my little sister looks tougher than these guys and she's like a 12 year old princess!

Apparently it was payback for what the victim did, i cant really say i feel sorry for him now

It doesn't excuse what they did in the video though.

I weep for humanity!

We have so many great things about us, and then there are people like the ones in the video...

If only more people were like what these describe:

Always forgive, but never forget.
If you forget, when the lesson of the past is needed, it may be lost.
But if you forgive, when the lesson of the past is heeded,
It may be what is needed so you can move forward in life.

-Mattie J.T. Stepanek (1990-2004)

May I become at all times, both now and forever,
A protector for those without protection,
A guide for those who have lost their way,
A ship for those with oceans to cross,
A sanctuary for those in danger,
A lamp for those in the dark,
And a servant to all those in need
As long as living beings exist,
and suffering afflicts them,
May I too abide to dispel the misery of the world

-Unnkown

This is sad. Especially because the guy in the video is Asian. Being an Asian myself:

His parents worked to the bone, risked their life and/or fortune, and came to America with the hope that their child will have a better life. Think how heart breaking it is to the parents that their child is being beaten up by SEVEN people no less in the very country they thought would improve their child's life? Not to mention the pride of the family. If your child gets beaten up, it's a personal blow to the parents and relatives. Even more so to Asian parents.