Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your Favorite Winter Beverage

Yourmomsponies

Coffee. Or a latte. Yum.

Incidently I still drink ice-cappacinos in the winter. This is probably because I'm slightly addicted to them. Yum.

• Brohoof 2

I love Hot Chocolate! The local gas station has "Hershey Kiss Hot Chocolate," which is just frickin' awesome!

Arby's has their "Peppermint Stick Swirl Shake" which is great too!

Oh no! I don't know what to pick! I really like hot chocolate, but I really like my tea as well!..

um... Im going to have to go with my various teas. There is a lot more variety for the sort of mood I'm in. Hot chocolate is great too, but I don't drink it as often.

Hands down Eggnog.

It is so good, nothing can compare to it, because there's nothing like it. But I will admit that Hot Chocolate is definitely my second favorite.

• Brohoof 5

Ponche Navideño jojojojo, AKA Winter Fruit Punch this glorious brewage is made with a tamarind + orange base and enrich its flavor with cinnamon guava sugar cane and much more, every family has its own recipe (but mine is the best). Warm and tasty this is a delicious way to get back to the heat of holydays 

tumblr_ld57jxyeh11qb1xxpo1_400.jpg

Ko-Ko Kola (Coke). Root beer. Water with lemon juice. Aka, what I always drink. I don't usually enjoy warm drinks, as I've burnt my tongue far too much from drinking an overly hot beverage.

Egg Nog, cause it is just so good. Fun to add a bit of rum or Baileys to it, though its perfect just on its own. On that note, Baileys is wonderful around the holidays, as is Jagermesiter...  well actually Jagermeister is good no matter what the season. 

Up until recently I would likely have said hot chocolate.  But, thanks to a certain someone, I've now adopted another nation's holiday beverage and claimed it as my favourite.

Sweden's julmust!  It's a soft drink of sorts that is immensely popular in Sweden during the Christmas season and to an extent, Easter as well.  It's got a rather hard to describe taste, though it is very sweet, but not sickeningly so.  It could be paralleled to Coke I suppose, but it's in a different league, I'd say.

For those outside of Sweden, you can pick up this glorious soft drink at your local IKEA store during the winter season.  Preferably sooner rather than later.

Originally I was going to just purchase a couple to see if I was going to enjoy them.  Upon seeing a shipment case of 18 500mL bottles, I dropped the individual bottles and proceeded to grab the case and walk on over to the cashier.  For what it is, it's rather inexpensive.  For 18 500mL bottles I managed to pay ~$30.00 CAN.

5DvS7.jpg

• Brohoof 5

apotekarnes.jpg

Definitely Julmust, followed up with Mulled wine (Glögg). Both fits very well with the various different dishes/pastries we've around Christmas/winter.

Julmust is also something i would prefer over Coke any day, sadly it's limited by season. x)

• Brohoof 2

A good 6 pack of beer is good no matter the season. Plus, when its winter here and its snowing, it doesn't matter if we bought beer that didn't get stored in the cooler. Ten minutes out on my porch, stuck in the snowdrift and BAM, insta-cold and refreshing!

Peppermint mocha from starbucks  can anyone tell i'm a coffee addict? lol outside of caffine related beverages occassionally egg nog. because it is just that good. 

Edited by angels_gal

My favorite winter drink is by far Eggnog. I love it so much but can only drink a little at a time, due to the fact its not exactly the healthiest beverage. Oh and anything eggnog flavored as well, like an eggnog latte from Starbucks mmmmmmmm.

Eggnog is awesome. As soon as it comes out in stores, I be picking me up some!

However, last year I may have drank too much of it, as it started to get a little...familiar.

So, I've learned moderation is best! (And by moderation, I mean overindulgence that's not quite overindulgence, definitely not over-overindulgence, more of a borderline obsession.)

Other than that, soda--Coke and root beer--as well as apple cider. Here that, Applejack?

:huh: