Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your Favorite Winter Beverage

Yourmomsponies

Eggnog. Here's my experience with eggnog:

Tried a little bit, tasted horrible, didn't touch the carton for a long time

Tried it again, still tasted horrible, but a tiny bit more bearable

Tried it again soon after, tasted bad, but not too bad. Started noticing the bubblegum-ish flavor to it

Tried it once more, not bad

Tried it again, DELICIOUS

And now I love eggnog. A nice, cold, thick, creamy mixture of happiness.

Eggnog shakes also taste good...

• Brohoof 1

Personally this is my favorite drink all year round it is Either Jack Daniels or Mtn.Dew. But for the Holidays it would have to be Jack Daniels casue it tastes so good going down and it gives a warm and fuzzy feeling afterwords. 

Edited by Luna'sChosen

It will most likely always be coffee, that amazing brew, so fresh and crisp, I drink it black! No milk or sugar, just the good stuff, a perfect drink to warm you up in the winter!

Normally a nice Hot chocolate with a Mountain of whipped cream would be a Perfect Winter Warmer.

but recently in the UK it's just rained and rained with no snow in site and it just doesn't feel as Festive.

On the other hand Marks and Spencers Cafe's have been selling a Tiramisu Mocha which is an Amaretto Shot in a Mocha and it's just lovely.

I still ask for the Cream.....Lord it's just not the same without the Cream.

Edited by Cider Barrel

Sam Adams Winter Lager is one of the best seasonal drinks for me, but if i dont feel like having a beer i will drink hot cocoa (but not that swiss miss crap, i make mine with expensive dutch cocoa and whole mlk)

Hot Milk, Hot Cocoa, Hot Chocolate. Otherwise juice... Shake too but that's really more for summer. Even though I am an adult, kind of, I don't like drinking alcohol and do it occassionally. Cause that's a lot of the normal beverage for everyone

Peppermint hot chocolate~! You just make your favorite hot chocolate (I like Trader Joe's European, because it's not too sweet and makes me feel ~refined~), then put a candy cane in it~! It's really cool because the candy can doubles as a stirrer. Although I've seen candy cane spoons. (Must try!!) 

My favorite winter beverage would have to be the same as all the rest of the year...

Vodka with a chaser! (I don't have a problem)

I usually prefer either Coke or Mountain Dew as a chaser.

Though since its the holiday season I'd be willing to give Eggnog a shot! (HA Its a pun!)

Non-alcoholic, specifically for this time of year... I'd have to say either Eggnog or Hot Chocolate...

But only if the Hot Chocolate is actually GOOD Hot Chocolate... none of your Dunkin Donuts watered down brown tap water shit!

• 1 year later...

Coffee mixed with hot chocolate and vanilla creamer :)

it usually tastes more like cocoa than coffee

Coffee mixed with hot chocolate and vanilla creamer :)

it usually tastes more like cocoa than coffee

Fruit smoothies in the summer, fruit smoothies in the winter. That's my motto XD

Still, I tend to go for mostly berry smoothies this time of year (and I tend to drink the citrus ones during summer). I've never been a big fan of hot chocolate though, although I can see why people like it.

Love starbucks and winter is the best time for it as different seasons they have different drinks.

i wub wub (see what i did thar?) the caramel brulee frap. its like, moar caramell-y than a caramel frap but idk its like sweeter too ^_^