Banner by ~ Sparklefan1234

Your Favorite Winter Beverage

Hot Chocolate, probably. I tend to drink colder things no matter what the season is though. Hell, it's -8.3C outside and I drank a frosty from Wendy's. 

Badges

Register now to remove this ad.
  • Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Up until recently I would likely have said hot chocolate.  But, thanks to a certain someone, I've now adopted another nation's holiday beverage and claimed it as my favourite.   Sweden's julmust!  I

Hands down Eggnog.   It is so good, nothing can compare to it, because there's nothing like it. But I will admit that Hot Chocolate is definitely my second favorite.

My two favorite winter beverages are apple cider and white hot chocolate. None can compare to their majesty. 

Coffee. Just lots of coffee, if I'm at home and have time to brew/sit and enjoy it. Usually just with sugar. Every now and then I'll get pumpkin spice or mint mocha creamer, but it's rare. That being said, my coffeemaker died last week and my new one from Amazon won't arrive until tomorrow. I'm having such withdrawl. The instant swill I bought to tide me over just isn't cutting it. 

A White Chocolate Mocha <3

Of course that's my favorite thing to drink on any day cause they're amazing :D

Well I don't have a clear favorite drink overall, but my favorite winter drink right now is a local Maryland thing.  It's very good and cheap.

Natty_Boh_2.jpg

Edited by MeanBlackHawk

• 3 weeks later...

Toss up between a nice cup of coffee or hot chocolate. Not averse to iced coffee, milkshakes or other cold beverages either. I love the cold!

Hot Chai Latte

Hot Chocolate (made with milk, NOT water)

White Hot Chocolate

Vanilla Bean Steamer

Coffee

I lost my interest in hot chocolate. It's not that I hate it, it's just that the atmosphere has to be perfect for me to enjoy it. (OCD much?) I have to have the fire on, and there HAS to be snow on the ground outside.

• 10 months later...

I'm conflicted, really. During work hours and while studying i enjoy sugarless, black hot coffee. During (or perhaps for) relaxation, i'm fond of Earl Gray tea.

Badges