Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you dislike your first name?

Le Kvlt Dawn

Hm. I used to hate my name, Bridget, but now I like it. Although I can never find it on those damn key chains or license plates when I go on trips somewhere else! xD

Also:

Bridgette.png Bridgette.

Edited by PrincessWubsyButt~

• 2 weeks later...
For a while I hated my name for sounding so strange off of the tongue. "Riley." It just felt weird to say and I wanted something less strange. Nowadays I embrace it, though, because when you put my full name together it kinda feels badass :P Riley Haden Barrett. I just dig the way it sounds when put all together :please:
  • Brohoof 1

For privacy reasons, I won't state my real name on here. (Because it's very uncommon). I personally like my name, because it's unique, different, and goes well with my last name. It's nice to have a rare name, so that's why I adore it. (However, there is one other girl at my school who has the same name as me; she is in my grade).

• 2 weeks later...

I actually love my first name. Not gonna say what it is, but it's actually pretty unique and I'm very happy with it.

If you happen to know what my first name is, please have respect for my privacy and don't tell anyone what it is.

• 3 weeks later...

Personally, I like my first name. Wade's unique and different.

My last name on the other hand I hate. I hate it because people butcher it. It's so easy to say, but it always gets screwed up. I mean, how hard is it to pronounce Firaben correctly?

• Brohoof 1

Legally, my first name is Jonah. It's not too common of a name. I used to hate it when I was younger, but now I actually kinda like it. It makes me want to grow out a full beard, build an ark, and become a badass. :3

• Brohoof 2

I don't know how to feel about my first name, Summer. On one hand, it sounds rather pretty and is easy to remember. It's also a name that fits my personality to a T. But on the other hand, I find it annoying whenever people talk about the season itself, as I always think they're talking about me. Plus, summer itself is my least favourite season.

• Brohoof 1

A while ago, I hated my name and wanted to change it. I still don't care about my name, but nowhere as badly as a few years ago.

I still want to "change" it, by insisting I want to be called my middle name. However, it's going to take from hell and back to convince people I know I want to be called by my middle name. So in short, I'm pretty much stuck with the name.

I've always liked my name [Ned].

My brother has a very common name (he doesn't want me putting it on here so I won't :)) and he doesn't like having it.

I do get a lot of "Is it short from Edward?" Which the name Ned normally is, but I've always been Ned. On my birth certificate and everything.

Everyone seems to take a second look when I say my name is Ned because it is very uncommon, and most people think it's cool. ANd so do I :)

I don't like my name.

I wish that I could change it.

Me too!  I hate my name.  All of them.  If it wasn't such a huge hastle, I would change it.  I might someday, idk.  I actually dread introducing myself to people because I don't want to say my name.  It affects my confidence.

Yeah, I'd rather not say what my birth name is, because I really don't like it that much. I've gone by Miles for quite a while, when I get enough time, I'll probably end up legally changing it to that.