Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you dislike your first name?

Le Kvlt Dawn

My real name is Quinton. Strange name isnt it..... i cant stand it, im the only Quinton ive ever met, besides Quinton Tarantino, and technically ive never met him lol. My name is really different from everyone around here, which is a good thing, but i still just dont like the name. Ive grown so fond of Kestrel, that almost everyone i know calls me Kes now instead of Kestrel. I even find myself sometimes writing Kestrel on my school work lol.

(edited)

When I was younger, I didn't really like my full first name: Jonathan (it's also mentioned on my profile). Nowadays I can tolerate it, but I'd much prefer to be called by my nickname "Jonny". I like that more than my first full name.

Though I do know that there is a very good meaning behind my full first name, especially the Biblical (or Hebrew) meaning of it. Which is: "Jehovah (God) has given" or "Jehovah's (God's) gift" and I find that cool. :)

Edited by Jonny Music

My name is amazing. Spencer is surely one of the coolest names in existence, not to mention it's not overused so I stand out somewhat.

Whenever I hear the name Spencer, I only think of good stuff. I really liked Spencer from iCarly. That is why I feel like that when I hear the name Spencer

• Brohoof 3

Whenever I hear the name Spencer, I only think of good stuff. I really liked Spencer from iCarly. That is why I feel like that when I hear the name Spencer

Yeah Spencer was one of my favorite characters :P

• Brohoof 3

I think mines is a pretty cool name, actually.

I can't believe past Destiny left out the funniest part. My mom totally regrets naming me what she did. She's like, "Why couldn't have put Vivian or Aurora?" And I'm like, "Those are rad, but I like my name. You made your bed, now lie in it."

• Brohoof 1

Any time I hear somebody talk about summer, I assume they're talking about me. ;_;

"I hate Summer"

lol that must bug you a lot.

As for my name, I do. (Not gonna disclose what it is) I'd prefer something more interesting.

• Brohoof 4

I do dislike how almost everyone spells my name they always spell it as "Malcom" and it need to have an extra "L" so it's "Malcolm". The second L is silent so that's why

• Brohoof 1

I'm the 6th/7th/??? person with the James surname in my family's long history, which traces back to the landed gentry of medieval England in the early 1400s, possibly earlier.

So, no, considering my full name sounds like a King's. What's not to love about that?  :proud:

Edited by RCTM

Nah, not anymore! I absolutely hated my name as a kid, it was different and weird and everybody bullied me for it. Now though, I'm all good and I really like having an unique and unusual name. I appreciate it way more these days.

It feels more personal.

Edited by darkwingmare
  • Brohoof 1

No, I kind of like my name. It's a unique-ish name and it fits me. The only negative thing is that no one can ever spell or pronounce it right at first.

What is your name (If I might be se bold to ask)?