Le Kvlt Dawn

Do you dislike your first name?

Nope. I am quite content with my name. 

• Brohoof 1
  • Cheer 1

Badges

I don't like any of my names. My first and middle names are too masculine and my last name is... Just way too German.

Edited by ~Dusky~

It's biblical and it means 'beautiful' in Hebrew, something I hate being reminded of. I go by something else online and with close friends.

Edited by yawyeena

Eh. My first name is Nathanael. It's very biblical (the non-biblical spelling is Nathaniel), and in my opinion isn't a very nice name.

Some people shorten it to Nathan or just Nate, but most people either call me by my last name (perk of being in the Army), or by one of my many nicknames.

My family calls me Jack. :p

• Brohoof 1

I'm alright with mine but I've often thought about going by my middle name instead.

• Sad 1

My real name is Xavier. I think it’s pretty cool, tbh. However, I’d rather not say the Tagalog name my mom decided to give me. It’s rather embarassing. 

Edited by Kronos the Revenant

Badges

Honestly, yes. For personal reasons I won't get into; I much prefer the name my mom was going to give me.

If it weren't for my surname I wouldn't like my first name as much as I do, it just goes really well, y'know? Gotta love them Italian surnames. :mlp_smug:

Yeah, I don't like it.But I always remind myself it could be worse. 

Edited by Messy Mane

My name is Viviana which comes from the word vivacious meaning full of life. It's hard to be full of life when you're dead inside. Of I was to change it I wouldn't know what to change it to.

My name is Natalie and I'm happy with it. Even though I go by my nickname 'Frosty' almost exclusively. It just caught on that way I guess. 

Nah fam. I used to dislike it but it's quite cool.

On 2/19/2019 at 1:13 PM, Kronos the Revenant said:

My real name is Xavier. I think it’s pretty cool, tbh. However, I’d rather not say the Tagalog name my mom decided to give me. It’s rather embarassing. 

Racist

On 2/20/2019 at 3:46 AM, Prometheus said:

If it weren't for my surname I wouldn't like my first name as much as I do, it just goes really well, y'know? Gotta love them Italian surnames. :mlp_smug:

Stop racism

On 2/19/2019 at 10:30 AM, ~Dusky~ said:

I don't like any of my names. My first and middle names are too masculine and my last name is... Just way too German.

Damn it ain't your parents fault

12 hours ago, Blazelicious said:

Damn it ain't your parents fault

I don't blame them. It's nobody's fault. It's just how I feel about my names is all.

I have no problem with my name. 'Katie' is simple, easy to spell (a big plus for me!) and it can have many variations.  

• Brohoof 1

Badges

I have never really liked my name and it's worse now since I'm MtF and have a male name. Hate iiiiittttttttttttttt.

I kinda don’t like it my middle and last are fine just my first name is Ethan which is just I dunno I just don’t like it my middle is John and my last is a German name