Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you dislike your first name?

Le Kvlt Dawn

I am okay with Jerry as a name, I was named after an uncle who died before I was born and from what I hear he seemed pretty cool so I kind of consider it an honor. Though if I had to change my name though I would change it to Gerolamo which is the Italian version of my name (my Dad's side of the family immigrated here from Italy) simply because it is a unique and cool sounding name. I also like my Dad's name Dominic which I was almost named and is one of the top names I am considering one day if I have a son.

• Brohoof 1

My name is okay... I mean Aaron isn't to bad of a name to have, I like it myself, and my parents and sister sometimes call me Airbag....(Not that that matters). They were thinking of naming me Jordan, Jordan Michael to be exact.

• Brohoof 1

Nah,I kinda like my name. It's pretty unique (I have never met our heard of another person with my name). Sure it's the name of a state but how many people do you know with the name Montana?

• Brohoof 2

I like my name, Timothy, but the fact that it can be shortened to both Tim and Timmy can be annoying. I normally like to be referred to as Tim. It can also get confusing since my dad and I share the same name.

Then again, since my last name is technically a racial slur, I guess my first name isn't very bad at all.  :)

Edited by TECh the Halls

well, considering that I have yet to meet someone with the same name as me (name being Blake), I can't love my name anymore than I do right now. Having the most original name around has it's perks, like how people don't have to give me nicknames so they don't confuse me with someone else (even though everyone already calls me "navy"). Also, my name is just so unique compared to everyone else that lives near me, every one in the strange land on NJ usually will have the name mike or something unoriginal like that. Lastly, I like to think my name almost sounds superior in some sense (to the point to where it's almost condescending).

But all in all, I just love my name.

I love my first name, it's not very common and means the laughing one which goes with my personaliity, it's Asher btw in case you were wondering

My name's Isaac. It means "One who laughs". I think that it's pretty cool, after all, I was named after Isaac Asimov and Isaac Newton!

• Brohoof 2

Then again, since my last name is technically a racial slur, I guess my first name isn't very bad at all.  :)

Oh come on, you can't make that remark and leave it at that. :P

I'm happy with "Derek". It's not very common where I live, so I don't mind it. It's a family tradition on my dad's side to name the first-born son with a "D", and I like my name better than any of the other common "D" names out there, so I guess I lucked out. ;)

well, considering that I have yet to meet someone with the same name as me (name being Blake), I can't love my name anymore than I do right now. Having the most original name around has it's perks, like how people don't have to give me nicknames so they don't confuse me with someone else (even though everyone already calls me "navy"). Also, my name is just so unique compared to everyone else that lives near me, every one in the strange land on NJ usually will have the name mike or something unoriginal like that. Lastly, I like to think my name almost sounds superior in some sense (to the point to where it's almost condescending).

But all in all, I just love my name.

I went to school with a Blake in elementary/middle school. It was a K - 8 school. She was a grade ahead of me, though. ( think so.) I'd say your name isn't common or not-common. :)

I went to school with a Blake in elementary/middle school. It was a K - 8 school. She was a grade ahead of me, though. ( think so.) I'd say your name isn't common or not-common. :)

eh, it's really  uncommon around my area. The only names you see around here is either mike or john (then it's usually followed by some ridiculously Italian last name. Not trying to prove stereotypes here, but it's kinda true.)

I think Chase is a good enough name. It's also a verb and a noun, so not really sure I feel about that. I don't hate it but I don't love it. It's just so-so.

My name is Kyle.

I actually like it. It's rather simple having only 4 letters. I just like how Kyle sounds. It's a very good name in my opinion.

• Brohoof 2

My name is Caleb and I honestly like it. Not a common name where I live but its easy to remember. I'm well aware of what my name means and its coincidently part of my OC's name.

Sergio, Sergio? people tend to think it's a great name, but I kind of always disliked the sound of it. There's just not many good memories of it when people tend to make fun of it.

I don't hate my first name.... no I hate all of it. Its the most dull name I've ever come across. And then to make matters worse, you know how some names translate into something which makes them sem more bearable? Yeah not mine, it just makes it worse.

My biggest complaint with Sean is that people every now and then either spell it completly wrong or pronounce it "seen". Yes. People have called me "seen" before. My 4th grade teacher did for most of the year haha  

• Brohoof 1

I like my name, it's Joe, but it annoys me that every single person seems to think it's short for Joseph. It isn't, it's just Joe, and that gets annoying. 

I have the same problem! My name is simply Debby, not Deborah, and I hate when people call me Deborah. I dunno why, but Deborah sounds like an old crabby lady's name to me. Inb4 someone named Deborah gets mad at this.

I also find it a little odd how so many people spell my name with an -ie instead of a -y. I understand -ie is the more common spelling, but friends and teachers who have known me for quite a while still do it. It doesn't really upset me when people do it, but I always think, "You really don't know my name is spelled with a y?"

But, the name Debby is bucking awesome in my opinion. It's not a strange name, so it doesn't make me feel alienated, but it's also pretty uncommon, so I still have a sense of uniqueness. Also, this:

• Brohoof 2

My name's Ben, so nothing too crazy. Its short at least, and there's no "s" that I have to say with my lisp. 

The only negative is that whenever anyone says pen, den, been, bin, or anything like that it sounds like someone is calling my name. 

Its a small complaint though considering my parents were going to name me Ashley. As a boy. 

Thank God they changed their minds.