Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The limits of love and tolerance

Tom

There are limits to it, It's pretty much impossible to accept what EVERY single person does because some are just plain disgusting (Just like in the video)

It may be hard, but it is possible.

Suppose a murderer was a brony, or that a murderer killed a brony. Would you love and tolerate him?

I say there is a limit.

Edited by Mr. Cricket

Suppose a murderer was a brony, or that a murderer killed a brony. Would you love and tolerate him?

I say there is a limit.

Then he would get what he deserved by jail time. That is irrelevant to the topic though, as you do not let emotions into the court of law.

I love and tolerate everyone!

Doesn't mean I have to love and tolerate their actions!

LOOPHOLE!

This, and awesome avatar/sig combo! :D

Besides those aren't even people... those are just monsters.

I forgive, I never forget.

I have no reason to hate Hitler or Kim Jong-iL or the man who stole a five dollar bill from a donation cup. I hate what they've done, but to hate someone only makes you the lesser being.

If it were up to me, everyone would go somewhere beautiful when they died.

i disagree even in the show they have limits on stuff(that are supposed to be way to bad) Celestia didn't love and tolerate nightmare moon and Discord now did she ? Some people deserve the worst for there actions

your logic is very good u must give you that but some time its on us to do a lot of the love and toloret are sefl

your logic is very good u must give you that but some time its on us to do a lot of the love and toloret are sefl

I am sorry but I still cant agree with you. By nature I am too, way to forgiving and tolerant and pretty hard to anger(I am pretty much never angry and I cannot even hit someone even if I want it too heck I was once being stolen by someone and he had no weapon and such was kinda afraid of doing so even punched me in the nose and I still couldnt find the heart to hit him(Except if they manage to anger me too much happened only twice in my whole life that's because I was laready angry to begin with:P) because I always hesitate thinking I may hurt them(Yea reverse logic) and I believe that this is a good thing but if you dont have some limits on stuff and because most people dont think like us try to get advantage of this /rant ends Edited by Leoc

I am sorry but I still cant agree with you. By nature I am too, way to forgiving and tolerant and pretty hard to anger(I am pretty much never angry and I cannot even hit someone even if I want it too heck I was once being stolen by someone and he had no weapon and such was kinda afraid of doing so even punched me in the nose and I still couldnt find the hurt to hit him(Except if they manage to anger me too much happened only twice in my whole life that's because I was laready angry to begin with:P) because I always hesitate thinking I may hurt them(Yea reverse logic) and I believe that this is a good thing but if you dont have some limits on stuff and because most people dont think like us try to get advantage of this /rant ends

so you agree wit me we should all ways love and tolorete

so you agree wit me we should all ways love and tolorete

I have hard time believing that just because I am like that it's the correct way *points to the get's used because of it line* happened before. As I see it people instead of apreciating that you are good they try to use it for their advantage now I mostly avoid that kind of people but I see what happens around me and unfortunatly most people think that way

I have hard time believing that just because I am like that it's the correct way *points to the get's used because of it line* happened before. As I see it people instead of apreciating that you are good they try to use it for their advantage now I mostly avoid that kind of people but I see what happens around me and unfortunatly most people think that way

ya i had too dumb a friend who for 3 year made fun of me behide my back it was not a fun time no i have new friend who like me for me its epic but thos typic of ppl are the scum of humanati

I think the general rule is that one's rights end, when the other person's right begin.

Meaning: you love and tolerate anything that does not cause other people pain or trouble