Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming What Video Game levels/bosses make you rage?

Moon Rat

When I see a girl character that I like died. I just hate that because you know. They're hot and cute. Then there is a scene that they are killed or gone.

Man, Developers can sometimes be ruthless

Example: Final Fantasy VII

Basically every moment I play

Besides every time I have to play against a entire sniper team. Mostly when my team fuck up. Doesn't matter if it is Lol, BF, cod , dota2  , halo or tf2. If my team fuck up baldy I will flip my shit. I have fun by winning and if I lose due to someone else's fucking stupidity, I get mad. Pure and simple.

Also get mad when I die in bullshit ways.

Yup.........same here.  It infuriates me, when Im the sniper on the map and when i make call outs, ppl walk right into a death trap. :angry:

I've been playing the original Ratchet and Clank on my PS3. The checkpoints drive me insane. Also the fact that you get really far on a planet, save and quit then come back later and you have to start the whole planet all over again. It's rage inducing!

I've been playing the original Ratchet and Clank on my PS3. The checkpoints drive me insane. Also the fact that you get really far on a planet, save and quit then come back later and you have to start the whole planet all over again. It's rage inducing!

Ugh. Checkpoints can be a pain the ass at times for me too. Along with somehow having to start over after saving it at a certain point.

The Mass Effect 3 ending and the fact that it procured the ridiculous indocrination theory. I wanted to smack so many people in the face...

I agree. I was so excited to see what my ending would be, after years of playing the Mass Effect games. I thought that all of the choices my Shepard had made would actually matter, but nope.  :angry:

The Mass Effect 3 ending and the fact that it procured the ridiculous indocrination theory. I wanted to smack so many people in the face...

I was wondering when this one would show up here.

Let's see...

The Red Room from Ninja Gaiden Black and the Ghost Fish from Ninja Gaiden Black/Sigma comes to mind. And the final fight against Venom in Spider- Man 3 was pretty infuriating.

Anytime Sheva/your partner does something really stupid in Resident Evil 5, which was quite frequent

(edited)

KH:DDD:

MX using time travel to literally retcon the whole series in his favor, meaning Terra, Aqua, and Ven suffered for absolutely nothing.

img-2619043-1-c38d3b14d6180f06011d9f5c59

Edited by A.V.
  • Brohoof 1

KH:DDD:

MX using time travel to literally retcon the entire series in his favor, meaning Terra, Aqua, and Ven suffered for absolutely nothing.

img-2619043-1-c38d3b14d6180f06011d9f5c59

Wait what the-you have to be joking. Please god tell me you're joking.

They couldn't have possibly pulled a movie as frickin stupid as that.

(edited)

Wait what the-you have to be joking. Please god tell me you're joking.

They couldn't have possibly pulled a movie as frickin stupid as that.

Believe me, I wish I could, but:

Edited by A.V.

You remember that time your dad blew up the water purifier and died? And then Colonel Autumn (think that's his name) survived? Yeah that made me upset with the enclave. They's mean.

• Brohoof 1

Believe me, I wish I could, but:

I don't know how to properly respond to this. But this kind of works

I would've preferred a different clip but I'm not sure if there are any clips from the lorax review yet.

• Brohoof 2

Defeating 98 of 100 enemies in 100 man melee only to get killed by the last two

Spending 1-2 hours on a boss only to die and have to redo the 1-2 hour battle.

*Spoiler Related*

(Couldn't make a spoiler tab because Internet Explorer wont let me)

Completed Forsworn Conspiracy, no justice for those who died

Liily shoots Carly

Omid gets shot