Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The random, slightly insane, fun, happy, sad, romantic Rp (open)

twilight24

Just a recap. :)

The whole idea behind this is was based on someone's Roleplay of slice of life, a winter Rp I'm joining, and the random WTHIP (What The Heck In Ponyville) from the styles of gosh knows what-medication I should be on. XD (I really do take medicine, is the funny thing) Anywhoo on with the rules and plot, and that other stuff people consider important. ;)

Bascially, as the title say, this is where a bunch of random OCs enter Ponyville for fun, and trying to find who they are.. blah, blah, blah. This can be romantic, sad, happy, zanny, crazy, and real life as in Ponyville wise and life wise. Here are 6 rules.

1.No swearing, cursing, or 18+ stuff. Save it for fanfics, ;)

2, Be kind and respect others

3,.I guess cannon character pairings our fine, but try to be original

4, Your characters should be original

5. 3 charcaters for the first two slots, 2 for the other two.

6. Have fun and be crazy!!

Wow, 8000 is a lot. I gues since this is advanced, I can understand. I'm just putting this filler here. The roleplay starts in......

1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

L;e's have fun!!!

It was a bright day in Equestria, with the sun shinging brightly in the sky and the clouds more fluffy and white as marshmellows. It was the perfect day, or so Sparkle Light thought as she entered the grand city of Ponyville with a little philly at her side, Cupcake Sprinkle.

"I can't believe Princess Celestia sent me, me, a mere student Peagus. And to  be an assiant to -gulp- Twilight Sparkle, is a dream come true!!! I can also take better care of my sister. '

She was so lost in her thoughts she didn't notice the pony she bumped into. The pony she admired, the pony who was her Role model, the girl of her dreams-ugh-forget the last part... was standing in above her, smiling and eyes shining with anticipation at her new student. Sparkle Light, who was trying to ignore the stares of other ponies and the laughter from her sister. She smiled nervously from her place on the ground, and mumbled "Hi"

Twilight helped her up and smiled. "You must be my new apprentice, Sparkle Light. Princess Celestia said you were coming. I'm Twilight Sparkle. It's nice to meet you. This is my assiant, Spike. We welcome you to Ponyville!!

• Brohoof 4

The train rolled into the station really slow like, the brakes brought it to a screeching halt. Vokun stood up from his seat and grabbed his saddle bag and strapped it on tight. He waited for everypony ahead of him to leave before he finally made it to the door of the train car. "So much for a luxurious ride." he thought to himself while rubbing his sore neck. He exited the train station after making sure he was indeed in Ponyville and not at Manehatten like the last time he had somepony else scheduled his transport for him.

He was in Ponyville to start his life fresh, he had to get away from his old city which bared one to many ill memories of his family. He trotted along until he found the closest eatery to him, it was a quaint little shop called "Sugar Cube Corner". Upon entering he skimmed over the menu to see if they had any muffins, he had quite a hankering for a muffin for no reason what so ever, it just so happened that not only did they have some muffins, but they had EVERY MUFFIN. He approached the counter and rang the bell for service. He was promptly tackled by a pink pony an instant later

"HIimpinkiepieyoumustbenewherecauseiveneverseenyoubeforeandiknoweveryponyintownand...." Vokun put his hoof over her mouth.

"Yes that's all well and such but im just here for a muffin or two...do you always tackle your customers?" He asked the pink pony apparently named Pinkie Pie.

"Only the new ones!" She replied

"This town should be interesting." thought Vokun

• Brohoof 2

Everything was right in Pensez's world. The sun was brilliant bulb in the sky, lazy clouds drifted to and fro (the pegasi should really clean those up, he thought) and his morning would soon be filled with delicious pastries from Sugarcube Corner.

As he trotted towards the cupcake-styled building, saddlebags thumping against his sides, Pensez heard a familiar and all-too-bubbly voice pouring from the confectionery shop. "Only the new ones!" Pinkie Pie said in her giggly way.

Pinkie must have met someone new, thought Pensez. I'd better prepare for another Pinkie Party...the last one was too crazy. With a sigh, Pensez pushed open the door to Sugarcube Corner to see Pinkie straddling a black pegasus with bat wings.

...bat wings? Pensez shook the questions forming from his mind - ever since Princess Luna's return, things had been very odd in Ponyville.

Pensez walked over and gently nudged Pinkie Pie off of the startled black pegasus. "Miss Pinkie Pie, I think fewer ponies would run screaming from town if you were a little less...active...regarding your introductions." He laughed nervously as Pinkie stepped off of her victim.

"Aww, but that'd be no fun at all! And I'm all about fun! And he's new and that means he doesn't know anypony in town and that means he has no friends here and well he might be visiting relatives or somepony like that but I had a burny forehead and my Pinkie Sense told me that he's new and -GASP- OH MY GOSH THIS MEANS I GET TO THROW A PARTY! THIS WILL BE THE BEST PARTY EV-"

Pensez threw a hoof over Pinkie's mouth (which, unbeknownst to him, was the second time that had happened to her that morning) and, seeing that Pinkie wasn't going to devolve into random blabber again, removed his hoof and massaged between his eyes. "Miss Pie, I would just like a chocolate cupcake. Please."

Pinkie nodded, giggled, and hopped back into the kitchen. Pensez looked down at the black form still resting on the floor and extended a hoof. "Sorry about Miss Pie, she can be quite eccentric about new faces. My name is Pensez Rêve, but you may call me Pen. And what may I call you?"

• Brohoof 2

"Im Vokun." Replied Vokun. He studied this Pensez Rêve's face for a moment, he saw an expression he knew all to well when arriving...well...anywhere really. "You must be wondering about the bat wings then? I can tell by the look on your face, anyways its a long story, but i was not born with them mind you. I don't know why i now have them but i do and..you know, why not?" He said. 

From the other room Pinkie came back with a muffin and a chocolate cupcake. "And here are the goodies!" Said Pinkie, "And make sure you two are ready for a party tonight! Its going to have a DJ and everything! O and all the goodies and drinks and games..." noticing that Pinkie was distracted Vokun leaned over and whispered in Pensez ear "lets get out of hear before she takes us to get go-go dancing outfits." He said while putting his money on the table. He slowly backed too the door with his muffin in his mouth and slowly turned out of the doorway and found a bench outside where he began to eat his muffin. "That 'Pinkie Pie' is freaking crazy! a very interesting town indeed." He thought to himself.

• Brohoof 1

Alex Night walked along the dirt road down for a long while.  For how long he didn't know.  All he cared to know is that he had been traveling for quite some time with his last stop being in Baltimare when he worked a few odd jobs around the side to get some more bits to continue his travels.  Every so often, he would get up in the morning in his makeshift camps that he traveled with every day and do his routine exercises to keep his athletic physique in check.  He check his map as he flew with his saddlebag and saw that he was approaching the town of Ponyville and sure enough when he put his map away, he could see the town and its rows of thatched roof cottages and spots lining with tents around the town.

Alex dropped down to ground level and walked around the town.  In front of him he could see a large tower spiraling in front of him and a group of ponies were gathered around in a cluster looking towards a middle-aged mare standing in front of a podium.  "Greetings, fellow Ponyvillilians.  It is almost that time of year for the annual Running of the Leaves Marathon and soon after that, it shall be Nightmare Night once again with Princess Luna gracing us with her presence as Nightmare Moon."  Alex heard the silver-maned mare speak out to the crowd, who received a rousing cheer and the stomping of hooves from the crowd.  Alex decided to try and start looking for a job to resupply his bits so that he could continue traveling.  "Can't stay here for too long.  Don't want to get too attached to this place."  Alex thought to himself as he looked at a bullettin board.

He looked and saw that there was an opening for a farm hoof to help with bucking apples over at a place called Sweet Apple Acres.  Alex wasn't like an Earth Pony where they are blessed with planting seeds, but he seemed to think he was strong enough to buck trees for apples.  He also saw an opening for a Pegasus with quick speed to join the Ponyville Weather Patrol.  "Decisions, decisions..."  Alex said to himself, thinking of what to choose.

Meanwhile in Ponyville Park, Vedana Purity was meditating by himself, smiling warmly as he felt the wind flow through his mane as he breathed in and out slowly. "Today is a good day...Everything is calm and peaceful just the way I like it." The blind unicorn said to himself, as he then decided to lay on the grass and felt the warm sun beating on his yellow coat.

The Blind unicorn smiled as he felt the warm sun, "Wow...this feels good, this truly is lovely." Vedana Purity slightly purred as he decided to take a nap and sleep quietly on the grass in Ponyville park. In his sleep he dreamed of what Equestria, ponyville, the friends he has made, and most importantly what the sun looks like. A slight tear caused his blindfold to be wet whilst he was asleep, smiling away as he also then began to dream about he managed to help the majority of pony's with their emotional problems, since he has never seen a pony with his eyes, he heard their voice raise in joy.

He woke up and removed his blindfold, and noticed it was wet due to him crying. "Heh...again...Looks like i need to get another blindfold, I can't let other ponies see my eyes..."

A young Pegasus blasted through the air, adrenaline bumping, rushing through the clouds, her hair whooshing through the air. It was perfect. Except her sisters annoying calls and pleas.

"Please, Soarin Rainbow, get down. We don't have time for all this nonsense. We have to get to Ponyville now!! No time, to, erm dawdle."

Soarin Rainbow only smirked at her older sister and tuck out her tongue as she glided through the air smoothly. "What's an Earth Pony like you gonna do? Fly with your pretend wings or write a story about gliding through the air in your diary? I'm having fun. Relax, will ya?

Pen Quille could only bite her lip and paw the ground nervously as tears brimmed in her eyes. She hated when her little sister was like this. Wasn't it bad enough that she was emotionally more mature and NOT autistic? Gosh, what she give to have her sister's confidence.

Soarin sighed and flew down to her sister and gave her a hug. he knew better than to tease, but sometimes she couldn't help forgetting how sensitive Pen Quille was. Having a sister with Aspergers wasn't easy, and neither was the responsibility of being her care giver.

Pen Quille smiled and hugged her sister back. She knew her sister meant well, but her cocky attitude could get in the way sometimes.

She was just about to ay something when he turned around and bumped into a rather handsome yellow colt. They both shook their heads and looked around, dazzed.

Vedana Purity cleared his throat as  Pen Quille  stuttered nervously..

"I-I um, I-I-I. erm, I-I did-dn't mean too...

He silenced her as he put a hoof to her mouth. "It's fine. No trouble. It's not like I could see you coming anyhow. What is your name?"

Pen Quille blushed and barely murmed a response. "Pen Qulle"

(OOC: Not to self, do not control another person's character. Just a heads up. ^^)

Vedana Purity smiled as he kept his eyes closed, as he did not want Pen Quille to see his eyes. "My name is Vedana Purity, a pleasure it is to make your acquaintance." The blind unicorn smiled as he noticed her stuttering, "Hmm? you seem to be nervous my dear, what is wrong?" Vedana asked her, leaning his head more to Pen Quille, as the innocent, blind unicorn wondered what was wrong with her and why the stuttering.

Vedana Purity pulled his head back and continued to smile, "Well I am sure you will be fine my dear, stuttering only appears if somepony is shy, now if you excuse me I got to go back to my home get a spare blindfold. See you around. Pen Quille." The Blind Unicorn spoke calmly to her, as he started to leave the park and make his way back to his home, his ears were like homing radar beacons, as blind beings have a much higher senses then other ponys since his main eyes are gone.

As The blind unicorn made his way home, he then began to wonder as to why Pen Quille was stuttering, but nonetheless its a common form of emotion to stutter.

Pen Quille smiled as warmth rushed to her cheeks. He had been such a nice pony. Usually, others just looked down at her or laughed.Her face went redder as she remembered her stuttering. She hung her head as a single tear fell to thje ground. Being shy and herself just wasn't fair. 

Her sister smirked as she leaisurely flew backwards in the sky. "Real cool sis, reaaaaallly cool. I can see how that went well with your boyfriend." Her smirk grew wider as her sister gave her the death glare and muttered something obscene under her breath.

"He is NOT my boyfriend. I-I-I was just curious, as to, um, why he was blind. Yeah, that's it!! N-N-No other reason." Even she could tell her voice was full of denial and self-doubt.

Her sister's smirked only grew bigger and bigger as they went to Fluttershy's cottage to find out where they would live on her land.

"Whatever you say, sis. This should be an intereting diary entry.

"Stay out of my diary!!" she shouted, and chased after her laughing sister in the clouds.

"Sometime's it's jut to easy. Though it is pretty cute" thought the young Peagus in the air. "Just too easyy."

Vokun got up from the table after he finished his muffin. he had to head over to his new house and make sure he had everything he needed to actually live in it. He had been told that he would need a fridge and a nicer bed, along with a table and some other furniture for lounging purposes, but he would cross that bridge when he came to it. He trotted towards the library as his house was located directly next to it. "Well there is the library, now which house next to it is mine, i could go up to each and try and unlock them but if i go up to the wrong one that would look really weird, i suppose i should just knock on the door and hope for the best." Vokun said to himself as he walked up to the house on the left, he peered into the window to see if there was anyone home, he couldn't see anyone inside but that didnt mean that the owners were away, so he knocked on the door and waited a good long while before he decided that no pony was coming to greet him. So he pulled out his key and put it into the lock, it fit perfectly and he opened the door and stepped inside. "Holy dust cloud." he said while waving a wall of dust out of his face.

Vedana Purity managed to put on a new blindfold and made sure it covers comfortably around his eyes, "Aaaah there we go, comfy and warm." The blind Unicorn smiled as he heads back out into town. "Riight, its time to head back to the park and check the wildlife. Lets see how the animals are doing so far." Vedana Purity said to himself with an assertive attitude.

The Blind unicorn made his way outside and meditated by the tree, just as he did his animal friends appeared and huddled around him, with a smile in all their faces. Vedana sensed them approaching, "Awww hello there my friends, how have you all been?" The blind unicorn asked each and everyone of the animals that appeared to him, but alas he could not see them.

Birds, foxes, bunnies, butterflies, bees, badgers, anything that was fluffy and cute came to Vedana Purity and decided to join him in meditation. it is a rather cute scene as to how a pony and the animal kingdom can truly relate to one another (the irony of that sentence)  and how Vedana also takes responsibility to making sure they are alright.

Pen Quille and Soarin Rainbow quietly approached the gentle yellow pony with pink hair who was attending to a group of scared bunnies on the ground. 

"It's okay, little guy. There's nothing to be afraid of. It's all safe and sound. I promise- AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Soarin Rainbow rolled her eyes as he dragged the scared Peagus out from under the bush she was trembling under. Fluttershy grinned heephishly and greeted them in her soft voice.

"Welcome, Pen Quille and Soarin Rainbow. It's nice to meet you. I'm Fluttershy. My, there seems to be a lot of new ponies in town. I hope you don't mind if you share a cottage with Honey Dew and her two brothers, Star Runner and Flare Dash. They are very nice Peagus. I'm sure you'll enjoy their company."

Pen Quille only heard half of what Fluttershy said. Her heart raced, her face went beet red, and there was a tingling sensation in her hoofs. Oh, she was ssooooo beautiful. How could anyone?-

Just as she was trying to finish a thought, a cry from the skies could be heard. Loudly.

"Watch out below!! "a blue Peagus shouted, barrelling in the direction of Pen Quille. 

There was no time to move as the two crasshed into one another in a rumble of dust. When it cleared. their noses were touching.

Evergreen was humming cheerfully as she made her way to the middle of her expansive garden. She was heavily burdened, as though she had just returned from a long trip. Upon arriving at the center of the garden, a tiny, humble house that she called home, she dropped off most of her cargo, except for one little flower. This flower was the entire reason for her good cheer, for it was the fruit of her success; in her travels, she had discovered this wondrous specimen and claimed it for her own. 

She left her travelbags on the front doorstep, and made her way through the maze of winding paths that was her pride and joy. After about a minute of her slow trot, she arrived at the edge of her property, bounded by a hedge wall. Next to the hedge wall was a bed of roses, and next to that, an empty patch of dirt. In the patch of dirt, she placed the fruit of her travels - A Blue Rose. The blue rose was unlike any other rose she had seen, in the fact that it was a brilliant sky blue, with an indigo center. She hoped to grow more from this first plant, and to have enough to sell at the end of the month. Blue roses ought to sell well, after all. 

Taking a moment to place a fresh, red rose in her mane, Evergreen stopped, and smelled the roses. Ahh, a soothing fragrance, as always.

Another pony's head popped up on the other side of the hedge. This lavender unicorn had a spiky, maroon mane, complemented with a deep purple. "Welcome home, Eve. I was just about to head into town. Want to come?" 

The yellow unicorn with the mossy tangle of a mane jumped from where she smelled the flowers, and looked up. She replied, in her soft voice, "Oh, Descant, you shocked me. Give me a little warning next time." At this, Descant only laughed. "Sure, I'll go into town with you. Just give me a minute to put away my things." Descant nodded, and went back to his house, close to the other side of the hedge.

Twenty minutes later, the pair trotted into Ponyville...

Chamois Vine watched out the window as the scenery rolled by.  She sat back in her seat, continuing to watch out the window.  Before she knew it, she was seeing building after beautiful building.  Leaning forward in anticipation, Chamois smiled brightly and stared out the window.

It was beautiful.  Purely so.  Chamois Vine hurriedly opened up her bright blue saddle bag.  She pulled out her camera and turned it to the window, ready to take a picture.

As the buildings flew past, Chamois Vine realized it was obvious she couldn't take a picture.  Oh well.  Maybe she could take some later.  After all, she had all the time in the world!

Upon thinking this, Chamois smiled and pushing her camera back into her bag.

Her saddle bag was full of the only possessions she owned.  The camera, three sketch books, art supplies, bits, and an extra change of clothes.   If Chamois was to get along well, she would have to work her hardest.  It would be difficult.  Very difficult. 

But Chamois was happy.

She smiled at the sun shone down on her face and the train rolled to a stop.

Ace woke up to see the sun shining though his window , "*yawn* time to get up" Ace slowly got up his eyes half closed once he got in a sitting position he streched his wings and walked into his living room. "Let's see read that one, read that one, read that one...let me get some breakfest first." Ace walked towards the kitchen avoiding the piles of books that litterd his living room and was able to get the the kitchen with out causing another landslide.

Once Ace fineshed his breakfest he walked back into the living room to notice a single book on the couch. "Thats weird I don't remeber reading this book last night." Ace went over to get a closer look and saw that this was one of the libaryies book. Oh lets see when this is due. Ace opened up the book to see the book was due....today.

"OH NO! ITS DUE TODAY, NOW I REMEBEr I LEFT IT HERE TO REMIND ME!" Ace yelled causing some books to fall over. Ace went to the bathroom, took a shower, brushed his teeth, and put his glasses on and quickly ran out the door making sure he locked it behind him. Ace took off with the book in his saddle bag and was able to get to the libary. "Twilight? You home?" Ace siad knocking on the door.

• 1 month later...

a pegasus was sleeping in the library. "Um do you mind snoring a bit quieter please snowbeam?" requested twilight, poking her with her hoof. "uhh wha? why'd you wake me up?" groaned snowbeam.

"Are you taking out a book?" 

"nah"

"then i'm gonna have to ask you to leave". And with that, the angry pegasus flew of, pushing everyone out of the way. She found a comfy cloud where she could sit and read her stolen book (she didn't understand that you don't have to pay for library books). She looked down and saw twilight shouting "Your gonna need to return that book snowbeam!!!"

"Yeah whatever" puffed snowbeam, "I promise I won't eat this one"

"But thats exactly what you said about 'curse of the werepony' and you still ate it!"

"mmmm that was a good book" drooled snowbeam.

As she chewed on her book, she saw a shop selling ice cream. "mmmm ice cream" she thought to herself as she flew down. "I'll have a mint one please!" she said to the unicorn running the stand. "sure! that will be one bit please!" said the unicorn with a smile.

"one bit? umm ok i can afford that". The unicorn scooped the ice cream into a cone and handed it to Snowbeam. "Thanks! heres the money!" She said, handing the unicorn a bottle cap and flying off before he noticed 

Snow beam turned around to see a purple coated Pegasus with a spikey blue mane right in his face. "You know you shouldn't eat books right? Last time you did it looked like you enjoyed it but there are things you're forgetting..." She was confused to see this Pegasus storm up to her and just speak to her. "And another thing you need to either Purchase books or borrow them which both cost BITS!" The Pegasus was about to dash off and bail on this lunatic."I'm sorry. I didn't mean to really yell at you but...I just...I'm not good with new ponies...and twilight needed me to get that book back...sorry" (hope it's ok if I can just use snowbeam for a tiny bit) "Okay...fine you can have the book back...." As snowbeam passed her the book Cloud chaser zoomed off and returned to the ice cream store in only five seconds without the book. This pony was fast...not just fast but she was lightning swift. "Don't worry I'll get you something else to eat". "Okay but just." it was to late. the pegasus had already flew off. Then something clicked in snowflakes mind. Snowflake thought "how in equestria did she know I like to eat things..."

Just then, Splash Paint tumbled off the train. The magic brace on her horn stopped her from using magic, so she carried her luggage in her mouth. She noticed a crazy pink pony tackling newbies so she tried to blend in with the crowd. If only some pony wouldn't mention the brace, then everyone would be safe. She glanced around for her brother. He clearly hadn't arrived yet because she could sense their twin-link the nearer he drew to her. A tear streaked down her face as she sat in the corner away from every pony else. She missed her old friends. She had come to Ponyville to see Princess Luna, but that wasn't going to happen if her brother didn't show up. She pulled her sketch book out of her baggage and finished the high-detailed picture of her brother and his special some pony. Another tear leaked out of her eye. Why did her friends have to go? It wasn't their fault that they had been banished from Equestria, it was hers. She was afraid that she'd never have friends again. Even her own twin feared her presence. Her emotions triggered a deep, dark magic hidden in the very strands of her soul. The only emotions that kept every pony safe where joy, sorrow, courage, and fear. She couldn't destroy another town because of the brace, but it still leaked from time to time when she became embarrassed or mad. Last time some pony had asked about the brace without properly introduced themselves, that pony had a major hair disaster. She couldn't afford for that to happen again. She was sent to settle in ponyville, but she feared for the other ponies. If only her brother would hurry up with the cure he was concocting from his extravagant garden. She flipped the page on her notebook as more and more tears streamed down her face. The next page held the outline of her now-dead boyfriend, Joy Splatter. He had saved her life twice and she had failed to save him even once...now her heart lay broken and empty...awaiting the next pony who would fill it...

''Oof! My cheek!'' Splinter said while tumbling off the train. He got up and picked up his saddlebag off the ground. ''Jeez, talk about bad lu-whoop!'' Splinter tried to state before being cut off by a slight slip. ''Bad. Luck.'' Splinter growled as he got up once again. He didn't know where to go or where he was going. ''Hey! I finally see somepony that doesn't look happy! Oh, wait.. I think that's bad. Yeah, that's probably bad. Uncle Mug was sad for a minute, but than I got stuck in that laundry machine and he began laughing like crazy! Good Ol' Uncle Mug..'' Splinter thought while trotting towards the sad looking unicorn with a brace on her horn. ''Um.. Hi.'' Splinter said while sitting down next to her. ''Why are you even here? Shouldn't you be trying to find your way out of here or something? Why are you thinking in a third person view?'' Splinter thought while looking at the unicorn shed more and more tears by the minute. ''What's wrong? Is there anything I can do to help?'' Splinter asked while feeling bad for the unicorn. ''I wonder why she wears that brace on her horn.. Probably shouldn't get into that. Might be a bit deep.'' Splinter thought while looking at the brace.

((OOC : I'm liking these advanced roleplays. :D ))

Edited by Hazmat Headcase Hero

The unicorn sniffled and wiped her tears away.

"I-I-I'm Splash...I think I'm lost...my brother was supposed to meet me here, but he's afraid of me..I mean, I mean...oh...why did I mention that? He's just really busy and I...I..." the tears started again. No, I have to be strong. Joy Splatter would want me to be strong. Splash sighed and wiped her tears again once more. She took a deep breath and tried again. "I'm new and afraid that my brother won't be here to help me find my new house. I wish there was something you could do to help, but you're probably really busy, like every pony else here. Sorry if my tears are disturbing you...I just have a lot of emotional trauma that I have to deal with...I lost...a friend...a close friend and it was...my fault...."

The insane pink pony was hopping towards her suddenly.

"Um, do you, um, know who that pony is? She...erm...looks excited to see you...or me? Urg, I'm no good with words..." Splash said as the pink pony hopped close and closer. Splash's heart rate accelerated. What if she mentions the brace? I certainly hope she doesn't tackle me...Oh, what to do? Black flickers of magic began to appear around her horn. Splash glanced fearfully at the pink pony as she came closer and closer.......

''I have no idea what she's doing.'' Splinter said while noticing the pink pony, then the black flickers. ''Whoa, I don't think she's going to hurt us.'' Splinter said while putting a hoof over her horn. ''That was unusual.. I haven't seen flickers like that in a long time. It's like the dark mark from Harry Potter.. But it must just be normal.'' Splinter thought while gazing at the brace. ''I don't have anywhere to be.'' Splinter said while smiling. ''I can stay with you while you wait for your brother, if you want.'' Splinter said while trying to cheer the sad looking unicorn up. ''Name's Splinter.. Splinter Wood, to be more exact.'' Splinter said while patting the unicorn on the mane carefully. ''I never know when she might panic and snap at me.. Better just play it cool for now.'' Splinter thought while continuing to pat Splash on the mane. ''I'm sorry all of this is happening to you. None of that should ever happen to anypony.'' Splinter said while feeling sympathy for the sad looking unicorn. ''And sorry if I'm cutting a bit deep, but who is this close friend?'' Splinter asked while cocking an eyebrow.

Lighting Bolt had just one another race and recived 100 bits! He was thinking about his parents when he passed over a town, what was the name Ponyville? When he was flying overhead he noticed two ponies sitting and talking. He dived and decided to check it out. When he got down he noticed a pink pony,but decided to leave her be. He flew where only he could see them and one of them looked sad he waited there for a couple minutes watching the two ponies, he realized what he was doing,and fell flat on the ground the one he found out was Splinter went to check it out Lighting greeted him and asked what was going on found out that the other pony's name was Splash and that they were waiting for somepony so he decided to give them 50 bits because they looked like they could use some money,and figured his family wouldn't need it after he won that other race yesterday he sat and waited with them for a while and fell asleep eventually. He thought to himself who could they be waiting for? He was too tired to even think. He was asleep for hours and woke up to the bright sun and that pink pony staring at him.

Edited by Boleman500

Splash smiled up gratefully at the kind pegasus for the gift, but gave it all to Splinter. 

"I have too much already," she replied.

"I'm sorry if I'm cutting this a bit deep, but who is this close friend?" Splinter asked.

Splash shuttered. 

"It's a long story, but since I'm going to be here a while, I should probably explain. I was born with a rare, dark magic entertwined with my very soul, as you can see," she said pointing to her horn. "My magic is highly unstable and can cause disasters and such. My twin brother thankfully wasn't cursed the same, but he has been faithfully trying to cure me for years now. But some time ago, I felt overwelmed with anger. My magic acts up due to certain emotions and only then due to my magic brace that Princess Celestia gave me. Anger happens to be my #1 trigger. I was mad at my brother for choosing his girlfriend over me. I lived in a town called Bridle Straps and had a good life then. I had a special somepony named Joy Splatter. While I was mad at my brother, my magic flared up more powerfully than ever. I knew something terrible was about to happen, so I ran for the docks. Joy Splatter tried a spell to stop my magic. It worked at first. But, my magic decided that Joy could not stop it this time. It shot out, killing Joy, a few citizens and destroying the entire town. I've been hiding from everypony since. Please don't think badly of me for telling you practically my life story! I just...oh...Thanks for waiting with me, though. But I am dangerous. I probably cannot be trusted. I don't want to hurt anypony EVER again. My brother's special somepony knows a lot about mechanics and probably can help advance my horn brace until my brother or Princess Celestia finds a cure. That's why I'm here. For relaxation and tranquility to keep my emotions from exploding..." 

Just then, a messenger ran up to her.

"You Splash Paint?" he asked briskly.

"I-I-I am...." Splash mumbled.

"Letter for you from your brother." the messenger handed her a letter.

"Thank you." Splash whispered.

"Welcome. And nice brace." he replied rudely over his shoulder as he trotted away.

Shock and panic filled Splash's face. NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!! Her magic flared up.

"I need to get out of here! I need to calm down! I am so sorry! I...I...I...do you know any where calm or peaceful?!?!" Splash practically yelled at Splinter as she bolted up and threw her sketch book into her luggage.

Splinter jumped and grabbed Splash's hoof. ''Follow me!'' Splinter said while practically pulling Splash into a empty grass field near the station. He quickly settled Splash on the soft grass as he began to sweat. ''Ohmygodwhatishappeningareyouhurt?!'' Splinter said rapidly while putting a hoof on his head in panic. ''Holy pug in a pizza box! I don't want her to end up like Great Aunt Mayflower! She's my first friend here! Even though I'm not supposed to be here.. But still! She's still my friend! And she will not be panicking like this!'' Splinter thought while breathing heavily while his heart beat fast. But eventually he calmed down and felt like there wasn't a worry in the world but what has been happening now. ''Easy.. Easy.'' Splinter said while a butterfly landed on his muzzle. He smiled and sent the butterfly off. ''Now, what seems to be the problem?'' Splinter said while patting her gently on the mane. ''I have no idea why I did that. Meh, at least I didn't hug her. She would think I'm some kind of odd pegasus. Or maybe a friend. I don't know. I'll cross that bridge when and IF I get to it.'' Splinter thought while his smile grew. 

• Brohoof 1

"I-I-I don't know...I need to focus! I have to stop this! I cannot..I must...I will try to stop my magic before it blows up....again," Splash stuttered. "Thank you, though."

Splash closed her eyes. She took a deep breath. I did not summon this magic. It is not there. I just imagined it. The magic slowly waned. She felt the connection to her horn and magic. She slowly powered it down. Her heart rate decreased. She slowly exhaled. The magic faded further until it disappeared.

"Okay...I think I'm good...for now...we should be safe...thank you, again!" Splash slowly said as she massaged her forehead. She opened the letter and read:

Dear sister of mine,

I am sorry that I could not be there to accompany from the station to your new home. I paid a price to find you a cure and I think I have! Have you ever actually tried using your magic, like, actually to do something? I visited a knowledgeable friend and they said you should try it. Next time that you have an emotional outbreak, try casting a spell, any harmless spell, on a nearby object (not pony). I eagerly await your response!

-Thresh, your big older bro!

P.S: You will be staying at the small house near Cupcake Corner. It has a bright green door (your favorite!) and matching window panes. There is a new neighborhood on construction and yours is the second on the left. No pony else has bought any of the houses, at least since I last check. The key to your door is enclosed in this letter. Love you!

Splash stared open-mouthed at the letter for several moments. A...spell? But what if it went wrong? And where is this "Cupcake Corner" exactly?