Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The random, slightly insane, fun, happy, sad, romantic Rp (open)

twilight24

''Well, I'm willing to take a shot at that spell. My father always told me I always seemed to be the one who could take major risks at any time possible if it was a friend who needed help.'' Splinter said. ''Good ol' dad..'' Splinter said as he began to frown. He quickly began to smile again. ''So, you can try a spell on me! I won't really mind. I've been battered and bruised enough throughout my years, if something goes wrong.. It'll just act like a paper cut to me. Stings for a second, then everything is all better.'' Splinter said while his smile grew. ''Should I really be doing this? What if I do get hurt? What if I get killed? Why do I even consider this mare my 'friend' this early already? Well, I don't care how stupid I'm acting. If anything, I'm not going to let that poor unicorn's spirit lower even more than it already has!'' Splinter thought. ''Wow, I have long thinking sequences. Is it like that on purpose or something? Sometimes I worry about  myself doing stuff like this..'' Splinter thought again while shivering at the thought of someone controlling him.

Cloud chaser had been busy the whole day. First it was her normal day job, clearing out clouds, then she had to buck apples for Big Mac, then chase down a book munched with twilight. She was a hard working Pegasus. But she wished for more for action, to be.......an adventurer like a .....hero. She was walking though to the apple stand when she saw something happening. She saw two ponies Talking to each other. When one of them said something along the lines of "I won't really mind. I've been battered and bruised." The other one had a magic brace on. Her horn started to glow. Not a normal sort or purple put a deep dark purple almost black aura began to surround her horn. She recognized this magic. It was black magic. When Cloud chaser was three her cousin was extremely good with magic. Sometimes she would find books that nopony had read in the library containing magic spells that her teacher knew about. Her cousin tried it out and things quickly escalated. Both of them nearly died. She knew what she had to do. She could deflect dark magic. And this other pony needed help.

" WATCH OUT!!!" The Pegasus quickly jumped Inbetween both of them and the dark bolt of magic hit Chaser. She quickly pointed with one arm to the side and touched the other unicorns heart with the other in an elegant style. Both splash. And splinter were dumbfounded by this. " This is the time nor the place for that kind of magic. Your name is splash right? I know who you are and I know what you can do. Quickly we must go before something terrible happens."

"W-where?" Splash asked. "What kind of magic? If you're talking about my magic, that's just it's natural color. It's not dark magic, it's just unstable...I guess...."

Splash backed away from the new pony. "Was I doing something wrong?" she asked.

Her magic slowly began to react. Splinter had given it permission, so it unfurled itself from Splash's soul and leaped out her horn. The magic hit Splinter square on.

"N-n-n-no! I-I-I didn't do that! Come back!" Splash hollered after the black blob. The magic twisted itself around Splinter, coloring his eyes black.

"Come back here!" Splash yelled. "And don't hurt him!" Splash's eyes began to glow softly. The magic slowly returned, realizing that Splinter was not the third daughter of the second grandchild that was originally cursed. It twisted back into Splash, the brace falling to the ground.

Magic splurted from Splash's horn in every direction. Everything it hit was instantly changed. But then, it realized that something was wrong. There was no original emotions to back it up. Things returned to normal and Splash collapsed to the ground in a dead faint.

''OH SHIT!'' Splinter hollered as he ran towards Splash. He violently shook Splash. ''No! God dammit! Not like Uncle Mug!'' Splinter said while he stomped the grass with his hoof furiously. ''WE NEED A DOCTOR! WE NEED ONE IMMEDIATELY!'' Splinter exclaimed as more and more ponies coming off the bus noticed the commotion. ''I don't know where in the hell you are, Splash. But you better wake up.'' Splinter muttered as tears began to roll down his eyes. ''What the hell happened? I felt a strange vibe over my body one minute, the next Splash is in a dead faint! What could make this day possibly worse!'' Splinter thought while putting a hoof to his head with stress. Tears were still rolling down his eyes. ''Please, wake up.'' Splinter said while he patted Splash's mane gently. ''Don't die on me.. I beg of you.'' Splinter said while the amounts of tears increased. It turned into sobbing rather quickly after the crying. The moment had everypony at the station staring at Splinter.

((Is this too dramatic? I can fix it if it is too dramatic. I mean, if that's okay with you.. I guess. :P))

• Brohoof 1

"Damn it! We need to get her to a hospital. She's not dead she's just paralyzed. Her magic is powered by her emotions. It's hard to explain but we need to get her to a bed somewhere private." Immediately soon a paramedic came. The trained stallion quickly carried her on a cart. Luckily there was a hospital nearby enough to get her to safety. After a long talk outside splashes hospital room Chaser came in. " Sorry for all of this. I know it's just so confusing and it must be driving you nuts but you need to trust me. I can help her. Her magic isn't dark but it's just...unpredictable." Chaser knew what she was talking about "What was that....that I felt before?" Asked Splinter. "Her magic... Is very powerful...once she can learn to control it she could be as powerful as celestia! What you felt was the magic of 100 experienced unicorns. You could've died." There was a few moments of silence. "I need to go to canterlot. I need someone who has plenty of experience with this kind of stuff. I need-"

"Excuse me princess Luna. You have a visitor"

• Brohoof 1

Splash felt as though she were floating. She saw nothing but blackness, as if she were disconnected from her body. She watched her memories float past; everything she had ever known drifted past her. She watched as her brother tried countless times to heal her. She saw her first magic explosion and Celestia granting her the horn brace. She saw today's events flutter past as they replayed again and again. She also felt a distant reconnection establish itself to her. Her horn brace wasn't on, as she could tell. Somepony was carrying her. She heard distant voices, and occasionally her name mentioned, which was the only thing that she could comprehend among all the noise. She tried to focus, but she felt herself began to slip away again. The connection was lost and she drifted away into the strangely familiar blackness. Even the memories she watched earlier blinked out. She felt herself get lost in the darkness...and disappear...

((Nothing is too dramatic in roleplays, so don't worry about it))

((Okay, Glad I don't have to worry. :3))

''Wha.. What? 100 experienced.. Unicorns?!'' Splinter stammered as his jaw dropped. ''I had a chance of dying to help Splash?'' Splinter muttered as he trotted over to her hospital bed. ''You better thank me when you come back.. That is, if you d-do come ba-back.'' Splinter stuttered as sitting in a chair and pulling out a book. ''Ya know, I have no idea if you're dead or not, or if you can even hear me, but I thought you were really cool. But I don't think I could think tons of you considering we only knew each other for 30 minutes or so.'' Splinter said while a small chuckle left his mouth. He began to read his book. Waiting. Waiting for when she could have woke up. A couple of hours passed, and Splinter been there, speechless. Still reading his book silently. As the sky grew dark, Splinter had slowly began to fall asleep. Dreaming about something involving clowns, himself, a insanely large castle, some floating broomsticks, and a giant dragon. ''I have to get better dreams..'' Splinter thought in the dream.

Splash shuttered. Something felt..wrong...she felt her heavy eyelids shiver as she slowly floated back into her body. Her eyes snapped open. Before she could do anything, a terrible, shrilly scream erupted past her lips.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" escaped her mouth. She had a horrible head ache and her brace was gone. She couldn't move anything but her eyes. She glanced about wildly throughout the room. Splinter was there, drooling on a book. Screams kept spilling out her mouth until she felt as though her head would implode. Thoughts and flashes of memory jumped through her mind. Every image that came left a burning sensation. She snapped her eyes shut and tried desperately to clear her head. Strange, unknown images popped in and out.

She opened and closed her eyes rapidly, for that was the only thing she could do. She glared at Splinter willing him to wake up as screams of pure terror rolled out her mouth. Frightening pictures danced in the back of her mind of unicorns doing terrible things with dark and black magic alike.

Splinter jumped out of his seat and tumbled to the ground immediately after a couple seconds of the insanely loud screaming. He got up quickly and ran over to Splash putting a hoof over her mouth. ''Shh.. It's okay. Everything is okay.'' Splinter said in a hushed voice as he began to enter a calm zone. ''Everything is fine. Nopony is here that can hurt you. But, really. Why would I want to hurt a mare as pret- Erm.. I said nothing.'' Splinter said while blushing. He had finally calmed her down when he got back to his book. ''Jeez, I hate it when I drool on these books.'' Splinter said with a disgusted tone in his voice as he turned to the next page. ''You know, I was worried about you for a minute, there. You had fainted, we needed a doctor. The good news is.. Well, I don't know if it's good news or not, yet. So I should probably just let the doctors who were helping you tell you.'' Splinter said while beginning to sweat. ''I lived through the magic of 100 experienced unicorns, ya know. Pretty intense, if I say so myself.'' Splinter said while cocking an eyebrow and grinning.

• Brohoof 1

"I have a visitor? Well let them in." It was an honor to be in her presence. To be talking to her. Chaser walked in and bowed politley. "Your highness I have something to tell you. One of my ancestors used to work for you". When Luna was locked in the moon she wasn't just in there with nothing or nopony. She had kind unicorns in equestria send her books and information. Of course this information didn't have anything about having 'fun' but she is a very smart cookie. "An evil has been manipulating a unicorn. She has powerful magic I'm sure of. I believe her name is splash and she has a brace". Luna thought for a while. "My own sister gave her the brace to protect her from when her magic gets a bit too powerful for her to control. How do you know that this evil is manipulating her." Chaser was very tired and had flown all the way from ponyville to canterlot. "I have a gift. My cousin was curious about dark magic and was using it one day. She ended up creating an explosion and now I can just...see it. Nopony else can though. She isn't controlling it though. It's controlling her. It's only once in a while but I fear that one day it will consume her and destroy us. We need to do something soon." Luna was in thought. She knew what she had to do. It was very difficult but they needed more time. "Follow me". Luna led cloud chaser through the castle into a wing that nopony was ever in. She came into a room with many display cases showing many different items. "Here. This is the alicorn amulet. Forged by only the most powerful wizards of all time". She handed it to cloud chaser. "Won't this make it worse? It will corrupt her with more evil won't it?" Chaser was confused. "The evils will fight over each other for her magic and her body. However it won't interfere with her but just stall. She should be safe and protected for awhile. Don't put it on yourself because it will corrupt you." The Pegasus was ready and just as she was about to take off. "Wait a second. Let me make the trip back a little easier." She used her magic and it surrounded itself in chaser. Rather than being a shock it was a more pleasant feeling since the magic was for good and not evil. It was like the speed of light. It got her to ponyville but she felt nauseous. (It was like Harry potter when dumbledor and Harry teleport) She spotted the hospital and flew toward it. She quickly came through the doors and ignored the nurses and doctors welcoming her. She went into splashes room where they were both awake. "Look I know with the recent events that I seem like a random stranger making it worse. But I know what's happening. I'm sorry for the things I said to you splash. I didn't mean it like that I meant it to be.....I needed to tell you something that no other pony must hear. I know your brother and I know how to make the cure. You need to wear this. It'll help just trust me. I know I've been saying trust me a lot but this is important. Please."

Edited by RainbowDashSwag
  • Brohoof 1

Splash shuttered as her magic sensed the amulet and disliked it almost instantly.She quickly regained control of herself and inhaled deeply. It reminded her of a joke her brother had once made. Inhale.....outhale...she nodded towards Chaser and smiled gratefully at Splinter. She accepted the amulet and attached it creatively to her scarf. She felt the magic of the amulet began a mental war inside of her, but not very strongly. Connection to that conflict faded. Splash closed her eyes. I have to try now...Splash lit up her magic in a transforming spell. The vase she aimed at instantly changed to a small rock. Splash gasped. her magic had changed color to a dark magenta. She sat back for a moment out of shock.

"Was that supposed to happen?" Splash shuttered to Chaser. "Why did it change color?"

Something felt slightly wrong, though. Something wasn't right, she just couldn't put her hoof on it. Oh, well, that'd have to be resolved later. She knew one thing was off...that would be her brace...do I need it anymore?

''I have no idea. I'm not doctor. And definitely no magic expert. But I'm glad you're calm now. Now I can get back to my book. Got to find out who gets to be in the Triwizard Tournament.'' Splinter said while looking up with a relieved look on his face and once again digging his face into his book. ''Blah blah blah.. Cedric Diggory, blah blah..'' Splinter muttered quietly to himself while flipping another page. He had made a long 'Oooo!' with interest as he began to flip the pages even more and more quickly. ''This is getting good, and by good I mean REALLY, REALLY good.'' Splinter said while noticing the vase turning into the rock. ''Ah, good job!'' Splinter complemented as he grinned and scooted his chair closer to Splash. ''So, what's the amulet for? I wasn't exactly paying attention. More like listening, but zoning out into a alternate world at the very, same time.'' Splinter said while feeling a bit guilty about being so careless about the amulet and the conversation that was involved with it. ''And if you need one, sorry for not paying attention.'' Said Splinter while rubbing the back of his mane.

• Brohoof 1

"I'm not actually sure. Chaser says that it'll balance out my magic for some time...I don't know how long, though. When it does run out, that'll probably end badly. Thanks for helping me...I probably would've kil-, erm, injured somepony by now with my reckless magic...." Splash replied.

Splash glanced awkwardly to the floor.

"My life has been horrible. I only found some peace when my boyfriend lived...sigh...and now I'm...wait a sec...what was that?"

Something flickered across the room. It left small, reptilian foot prints behind.

"Erm, is something...here besides us? What is that?" Splash panicked.

A small figure huddled in the corner. it poked a snake-like eye from behind a piece of furniture. It skulked out from its hiding place.

It was the world's most slender dragon. It was golden with a skull-like head and large wings tucked behind it.

"Is that a...dragon?" Splash asked.

The creature glared.

"Well, what else would I be? I am a messenger from Princess Celestia, with a message." the dragon replied.

"You...can...talk?!?!" Splash's face was full of alarm.

''Well, sure they can talk!'' Splinter said while grinning and patting the dragon on the head. ''Where I come from, dragons talk twenty four seven! Isn't that right, you little messenger dragon, you!'' Splinter said in a happy tone while giving the dragon a small noogie. (''I hate you'' The Dragon scowled to Splinter.) ''So, what kind of message do you have for us, dragon? Um.. Excuse me. But I don't quite know your name yet. But that doesn't matter. So, what do you have for us?'' Splinter asked as the dragon handed Splinter a very fancy designed letter with a red circle keeping the letter closed. ''So, this is for you. And then I'll just keep reading.'' Splinter said while scooting close by the second and for the third time (probably) he began to read his book once again. ''This is awkward. I'm scooting close, reading, acting nervous, having a dragon hate me, and almost dying. Could this day get anymore unusual than it already is?'' Splinter thought while handing Splash the envelope and rolling his eyes. ''Get yourself together, Splinter. You're probably just being paranoid again. And it's not like that never happens.''

"My loyal subject Splash, I have sent this messenger for practical purposes. I would like you to care for her. I have been informed that you recently received the alicorn amulet to balance your magic, and I'd love to here how it goes! That is why I've sent Quirk. She's very capable of sending messages, though she is a bit rebellious, mind you. Beware her short temper and sensitivity to her personality. Keep me updated on the subject of your magic. I've also been informed that you've looked over your old promises since that tragic day and made some friends. Congrats! I hope you keep me in mind, Princess Celestia. That's all she says. And she knows I'm potentially dangerous still, so why'd she send me a freakin' dragon?" Splash read.

"That freakin' dragon takes offense to that comment. I am here so that you can send messages to the Princess, not that you'd want to." Quirk (the dragon) snapped.

Splash glared down at the small dragon.

"How'd she know that I made friends?" she asked Splinter. "You are technically my friend, right?"

''Well, by today's events I've probably become more than a friend. Possibly a best friend, if you put it in my words.'' Splinter said while leading Quirk The Dragon out of the room. (''I still hate you.'' Quirk said darkly.) ''You have tons of friends! Your brother, me, Princess Luna, Celestia, and your boyfrie- Erm.. Yeah.'' Splinter said while realizing her special somepony had passed. ''Wait wait wait. Is that THE alicorn amulet? The one The Great And Powerful Trixie had used? That amulet can be dangerous, you know.'' Splinter said while a small look of worry appeared on his face. ''I hope she doesn't get corrupted, I couldn't bare for that to happen. Especially considering the fact only SHE can take it off. It would be too much for my weak body.'' ​Splinter thought as thinking of all of the possibilities of the amulet. He began thinking of three possibilities. The first one was her magic would become corrupted and she would lose all sanity. The second one was that nothing happened at all. And the third one was that she would have to much magic power she would go bonkers and take over Equestria. 

"I-I-I don't know how long it'll work, but it definitely is, so I'd better get started on finding a cure....best friend," she said with a giggle. "I am not exactly friends with Celestia, just we are more aquaintances. We used to argue a lot...before my accident. I've never actually met Luna, so I was coming here to see if she could find a cure. My brother, well, he's always busy with his work or spending time with his special somepony..."

Quirk poked her head back in the room.

"Um...how long do I have to stay here? I feel a sneeze c-c-coming on-ACHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!" Quirk sneezed. Instead of fire, a wisp of cloud shot out of her nose and drifted to the ceiling.

Splash looked back at the strange dragon. Her scales had gone from gold to white with hints of silver. Splash glanced at Splinter with an eyebrow raised.

"Um, is that normal for a dragon?" she watched the cloud float lazily against the ceiling.

Quirk glared. Splash suddenly jumped up.

"Where's the letter from my brother? It has the key to my new house in it!" she panicked. "Did I drop it while ya'll were carrying me?"

''Oh, I was holding on to it in case you asked that!'' Splinter said while beginning to search for it. ''Hm.. Horseshoe, Nope. Friendchips.. Nope. Aha! I found it!'' Splinter said while pulling out the letter and smiling. ''Here you go, Splash!'' Splinter said while noticing the cloud. ''Yeah, you're dismissed, Quirk.'' Splinter said while staring at the cloud and shrugging. He sat down and pulled out a bag of the friendchips he had mentioned. ''So.. How long do you think we have until you can go home?'' Splinter asked while cocking an eyebrow and popping the bag open. ''Joy.'' Splinter said while the bag opened. ''Have you eaten anything yet?'' Splinter asked while looking at the bag, then Splash. Then the bag again. ''If you are, you came have em'. I'm not really hungry.'' Splinter said while resting the bag of chips on her hospital bed. ''I'm getting tired again. I hope I don't have more dreams about those things with hands who can trot on only two legs.. That was one of the scariest dreams I had ever had. It even beats when I had that dream about trotting in the forest with a b bag on my head.''

. "So...are you staying anywhere?" Chaser asked. "My brother found a place in cupcake corner, do you know where cupcake corner is?" Splash seemed eager to get to her new home. "Of course! Do you wanna a tour first?". They each left the hospital ready to find a cure together. Luna said she would make the cure though. Should we make it at all if she's gonna make another one. We should just in case. But when?

Chaser took splash and splinter around ponyville. She took them to the most popular places like sugar cube corner, sweet apple acres which has now become a very good business, and the town hall which was full of parties and meetings. She took them to her favourite spots like the trotting falls and Horseshoe park. Then at last she took them to their final destination, cupcake corner. "Well here it is. It's getting dark...maybe we should all head home". "Ok then. Lets meet somewhere tomorrow. How about outside the cake store?" Splinter suggested. They agreed. They all went their separate ways to meet tomorrow. (Now we can describe each others homes! One of you guys can go first!)

Splash skipped into her home. What an eventful day. I hope I can see my new friends again tomorrow...especially Splinter...She set her luggage down and glanced around the vast house. It was a rather open-spaced house. There was 6 main components of the house: the dining room, living room, kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, and, most importantly, the studio. The house had already been furnished, probably by her brother. He knew the style liked. Quirk poked her head in the house and followed Splash into the room.

"This is your house? Looks more like a jungle to me..." Quirk criticized.

Splash glared at her, though it did look a bit like a jungle. Her brother's love of plants had also been incorporated into the soft green-tones of the house. Her favorite plant, a venus fly trap hybrid, sat in the center of the living room.

"Where do I sleep? I'm exhausted!" Quirk complained.

"I'll get the dragon mattress we purchased during our tour," Splash sighed.

She trotted to the front door and lugged the small mattress into the bedroom.\

"I'll have to buy the frame tomorrow. It's getting late," Splash decided.

Quirk grumbled and pulled an extra pillow and blanket from the closet.

"I'll have to send a letter as well to Celestia to request my luggage through mail," she mumbled as she climbed into bed.

As soon as Quirk's head hit the pillow, she dozed off. Splash locked the front door and climbed into her own bed. It's been a good, long day other than my random faint...I do need to remember to send Thresh a letter, though.....she slipped away into a deep slumber.

Splinter had popped out from a bush outside of Splash's house with great guilt. ''I can't believe I'm going to do this..'' Splinter muttered as he gulped and knocked on Splash's door while cold sweat dripped down his forehead. ''Um.. Hey! If you're sleeping, that's cool! I just wanted you to know I don't have a place to stay! So, yeah.. Sorry for interrupting your slumber! If you're sleeping, that is. Well, I don't even know if I'm talking to you or not. Do you know how stupid I feel yelling at a door?'' Splinter said loudly at the door, wishing he hadn't even thought about being at her doorstep. ''Ah, well. I might as well read for now. As soon as she opens door, It's probably a signal she's going to let me in. I'm kinda new to all of this crap.'' He muttered under his breath as he opened his book again. ''Hm.. Let's see what young Harry Potter has gotten into now!'' Splinter said curiously as he flipped to the next page. He began to think about what could happen with the alicorn amulet again. So many possibilities.. So many pros, so many cons. Who was to know what would happen? 

"Hey over here!" A voice called out to splinter. Splinter looked around and couldn't find anypony. "No over HERE." He still looked around. "Behind you" the mysterious pony whispered. As splinter slowly turned around he saw a ninja pony...wait what? Ninja ponies hadn't really existed in equestria. They had been in certain books and legends but not many ponies knew about them. As he saw the ninja he got a fright. "Who...who are you?" Splinter stuttered. He was scared a little bit of this unknown stranger. "What you don't recognize me?" Still splinter was clueless. The ninja pony sighed and took off the mask. "What are you doing here Chaser? Why are you....dressed like this?" He was still confused. "Look since You and Splash are both my friends now...I guess there is something I need to tell both of you guys. I will explain tommorow. You don't have a place don't you? Since one of my friends is out of town I have an extra bed to crash on. Wanna come?". Splinter was about to enter splashes house. "Splash is way past asleep. She probably won't hear a thing out here. Come on." Splinter followed the pony down the dark streets. There was a spooky feeling about it. Something was wrong. Chaser stopped in the middle of the road. "Hang on. Something...isn't right. I feel like we're being.....watched." Her senses were picking up. All of a sudden some blur of a 'thing' came wizzing past In front of her. So fast she couldn't make it out even with her keen eyes. "Be careful" she said to Splinter. "We got company." Another thing came wizzing past. This time chaser put her hoof out in front of her and the 'thing' tripped. It was.... a pony. This one was a Pegasus but it was....dark. It was like....the opposite of the wonderbolts. It quickly roe up and flew off. It was silent. For about half a minute they were silent. Not in fear but to make sure it was the last of them. "What were those." Splinter was now dead serious. "I don't know...but something's fishy"

They arrived at a nice house. She unlocked the door and both went in. It was a fairly tidy house with a nice kitchen, a dining room and a living room which had severals chairs and many bookcases. As she passed a bookcase she pulled out a book. "The sequel to the one your reading." Splinter thanked her and they went into the bedroom. Both beds were nice. One a purple and one a pink. "I hope you don't mind pink!" She chuckled. She fell into the bed and splinter did to. They slept like logs that night.

Splash yawned as the sun shone brightly through her window. The sunshine spilled across the floor through the window like stained glass, reflecting through the prism-pattern on the glass into a rainbow. She smiled at the pretty thing. What a beautiful morning. OHSNAPIFORGOTTOASKSPLINTERWHEREHELIVES/HOWTOCONTACTHIM!CHASERTOO! She shot out of bed, tripped over the rug and toppled onto Quirk, who woke up instantly and jumped five feet in the air out of shock.

"OHMYGOSHWHATWASTHAT?!?!?!" she screamed.

"Sorry, Quirk. I freaked out...a bit..." Splash mumbled through the carpet that her face had mashed into.

She suddenly sat up. "I...panicked, and I didn't explode...I DID IT!!!!! I DIDN'T EXPLODE!" she screamed. "WOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!! The first time in three weeks! Now wait, where's my amulet?"

she glanced around. She spotted it pinned to her scarf. She had taken it off and hung it on the wall, forgetting the amulet entirely. She snatched her scarf on and brushed her hair. She made Quirk and herself breakfast and ravenously gobbled it down.

"Can we get my bed frame now? My mattress is a total waste without it..." Quirk asked.

"Of course," Splash sighed. She carefully carried their dishes and washed them in the sink with her now tamed magic. She grabbed a saddle bag and strapped it on.

"Do you want to walk or ride?" she asked.

"I'd ride anytime to walking," Quirk lazily replied. She climbed on Splash's back and they trotted to the market together.

Splinter had woken up with a fly on his muzzle. ''Get off me, ya bloody bastard!'' Splinter yelled while swatting the fly away with a note of annoyance in his voice. ''Er.. Good morning.'' Splinter said nervously while realizing he had awaken Chaser. ''I hope you weren't thinking of getting any extra sleep tonight, Chaser..'' Splinter chuckled as he picked up his saddlebag off the ground and pulled out his book. ''But I must be honest, how could you be a real ninja? That's something you don't see everyday. And I see a lot of jacked up things in a day.'' Splinter said struggling to kill the fly and continue with his book. He smirked as he slammed the open book shut on the fly. ''Ew.. Gross.'' Splinter said while a disgusted look appeared on his face as he flicked the now dead fly off of his book. ''Okay, back to the ninja thing. What's up with that?'' Splinter asked while raising an eyebrow and making a face of curiosity. ''Well, go on, now! I don't have all day. I gotta go see what Splash is doing. Check on 'er and see if she's okay.'' Splinter said while shrugging.

"Well...it's a long story." Splinter was silent. It was one he wanted to hear. "Well I'm part of a group of ponies that protect equestria from evil and stuff. There's about fifteen of us but only three have been selected to protect ponyville. Here's the thing....we're pretty much ninjas but we don't go around slashing and harming ponies everywhere. We're protecting it from any massive dangers like the things last night. Those ponies...there is something not right about them...they're just...a little familiar." Chaser sighed. "It's hard being a protector but in the end it's worth it." Splinter wondered. "How'd you join them?". Chaser thought. She still had no memory of how she joined. Was she born into it. She was being trained as a filly for it so...probably. "I think I was born into it. I was trained and I worked hard. You know I'm an expert in three different types of combat specializations. Come on! Throw a punch at me." Splinter hesitated. Well she was a ninja. He kicked her

With all his might and...missed? Wait where did she go? How the..."Behind you" He jumped out of being frightened. "How did you....". Chaser laughed. " I am a ninja so....I am fast. You ready to go?" Chaser asked. They were both ready.