Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The random, slightly insane, fun, happy, sad, romantic Rp (open)

twilight24

"We can change that. But first, you need to decide who you want to keep frozen and who needs to unfreeze. I was once a scrub myself. And I'm a pegasus, too! All you really need to do is harness it. Watch me," Quinky chuckled.

Quinky set his jaw. He narrowed his eyes and focused on the electrons around him. Careful not to take the electrons from anypony in the room, he instructed the electrons to move single file in a jagged pattern diagonally upwards above the enormous alicorn. He provided the energy for them to move in the way he'd instructed. The electrons formed lightning as he'd instructed and jolted upwards powerfully.

"It's almost as simple as that. Except with your case, you might have a different specialty considering your predicament. All you need is a tutor," Quinky smiled. He felt vaguely tired, considering the tremendous amount of energy he had used to force the electrons' movements. He wiped presperation off his brow and smiled again at Splinter.

"So, which of the ponies and stallions do you want to unfreeze?"

''Okay, how about we unfreeze that pokemon like pony.. Chaser, I chose you!'' Splinter teased while Chaser had suddenly dropped to the ground, no longer frozen. ''And how about Quirk? Yeah, Quirk is worthy of being unfrozen.'' Splinter said while tapping Quirk on the head. ''Oh yeah, we need Ash to complete the package! Can't have a unusual group without a awesome flame maned pony! Well, you don't really need one.. You just need a couple of dwarves, some hobbits, and a wizard.'' Splinter said while shrugging. ''Oh, and just a little question, if I unfreeze Splash, will all that evil gak stuff get the hell outta her? Or will I have to use my bible and scream 'May the power of Celestia compell you!'? I really want you to say the second choice. I always wanted to say that. Like, really.. Really badly.'' Splinter said while blushing and pulling out a bible. He began to mutter ''May the power of Celestia compell you!'' under his breath. ''Oh, sorry. When I want to say something, I really wanna say it. Like, a lot.'' Splinter said while rolling his eyes and facehoofing for being a nimrod.

Quinky laughed.

"Sorry, the only way to unfreeze Splash is too unfreeze the monster, too. If somehow, somepony went through the skin and found Splash's probably discarded body hidden amongst the brain, you'd still get a corrupted pony. Remember, it's Nightmare Moon who allowed the magic in control. Splash is technically that giant alicorn. Unless...." Quinky suddenly stopped. "C'mere for a sec."

He grabbed Splinter and lifted him atop the alicorn's head.

"I want you to think about how great it would be if Splash were good again. Think of how amazing she'd be if her magic was white instead of black. Think of her future with light magic instead of dark. But most importantly, think of how powerful she'd be. Because you possess a bit of the magic, you can influence it for good. It's power-hungry so it'll always try to be more powerful. But if it's good, it'll know that Splash should be in charge. Do you see what I'm saying?" Quinky explained.

He pressed Splinter's hoof to the nerve he'd found earlier.

"Think of the things I told you. By doing so, you tap into the magic's aura. It'll begin to change. All it really needs is a little push in the right direction." Quinky said as he shut Splinter's eyes.

As Luna was walking she seen a small town in front of her but she was so tierd of walking and flying for five years that she passes out on the eaged of the place and when she came to she was in a little cottage with lots of animals and a yellow pegasus whith a pink mane and tail. Luna: How did I get hear and where am I ans who are you. Fluttershy: Well my name is Fluttershy and when I scene you passed out like that I got worried and brought you to my house to make sure that you are ok and yes your clarinet and mp3 are just fine and I guess that's why you cutie mark is a music note you really do like music don't you. Luna: We yes I do and I love animals to so maybe I can help youbout with the animals if that's ok with you. Fluttershy: Oh that's fine it will be great to have another pony help with all of the cute little animals that are hear but first you need to get some more sleep, eat, and drink some water entill you feel better ok. Luna: Ok I will do that first and thank you for taking care of me. Fluttershy: Oh it's ok and now I'm going to tech you how to take care of the animals.

Chaser walked around all of the frozen ponies that were either running for their lives or screaming as loud as they could. Of course Chaser couldn't hear it since time had pretty much stopped. "If we're going to defeat nightmare moon we might need your help Quinky. We might have to just save nightmare moon from her bad side or she may be corrupt forever. You can help bring back the light side of her. Splinter can help too if you need him." Flaming Ash stared at Chaser. Even he didn't know about her transformation but obviously Quinky had. "I had no idea what you really looked like. I'd heard rumors and stuff but I never though I'd see it first-hand." Here's the thing. This pony that every pony has been calling chaser. Her name wasn't Chaser. She was a different pony. Nopony knew what This pony really looked like. She was a master of disguises. She used different sources of magic to hide her true identity. Her identity was much too powerful to reveal now. But when the moment came she would reveal herself. Flaming Ash didn't know who she was. Ash was always changing positions. Going from Canterlot to Apploosa to manhattan and had never been moved anywhere permanently. He had no idea of this pony. All he knew was that this pony was alot more dangerous than she looked.

"So, what's the plan? We have to do something. The black magic's twisting its way through the spell (it is magic, after all) so we really need to hurry!" Quinky gulped.

The Black Magic had realized its suspension and had begun to tear itself apart to fit through the small cracks in the actual spell itself. It appeared as if the giant alicorn were deteriorating into a fine, black dust.

Inside the alicorn, Splash fought desperately with the Magic to gain alpha status, but all she could manage was useless. She would remain underdog until somepony surprised the Magic, which ever rarely happened.

Suddenly, a small, tan alicorn with golden hair and messy wings burst through the door, followed by a mechanical wolf and a tall, blue unicorn. The alicorn focused on holding off the Magic and the unicorn approached Chaser.

"I am Thresh. I am Splash's brother. She has power and I have immunity to her spells. I also specialize in magical plants. Take this Tangle Snare for instant," the unicorn said as he magically tossed a ball of vines at Nightmare Moon. The second it was released, it ensnared Nightmare and caged her in a ball of plants. Not even her magic had effect inside it.

Chaser had suddenly noticed that Time-space had worn off. And was that...? "Threshie? Dont recognise me?"  She yelled at Thresh. Thresh suddenly noticed Chaser. Her Mane was all jaggered and spiked up. "Throw a Magic Stun on Splash...Or The Dark Alicorn...whatever!" Thresh threw out a plant beneath the alicorns feet. "SPLASH. IF YOU CAN HEAR ME THEN PUSH AS HARD AS YOU CAN. ITS WEAK NOW." The Dark Alicorn started sort of melting away. Like a Black candle. The Black liquid came off Splash in an instant and started to fade into a Gas which floated off into the sky. "Splash!" She Fainted Once the Dark Magic had fizzed off. This Fainting was starting to become a Pretty Often Occurence. Chaser Sighed. She looked to Nightmare moon who had now flown away. "Threshie where have you been?" Chaser asked Him. He knew that she would be wondering that. "Finding a cure! Of course the cure isnt a potion. It never was." Splinter and Quinky flew towards the rest of the group who had been in a circle. "Hey Wheres Ash?"

Ash was walking Down the hallway. Where could she be! I'm Sure Shes here hiding somewhere. He walked past a slightly open door in which he saw a figure. he quietly opened the door se he could see through the crack. He saw a Green Alicorn which he was sure he recognized. He was writing on a Scroll. He was reading aloud as he wrote. "...Of Course with all this Nightmare Moon drama i Wont be able to rule the throne. Sincerely..."

(I think its the perfect time to invite somepony that i think would suit this roleplay very well. We would probably dislike this pony when we first meet him but we may grow on him. This pony is a pony that we all know as...)

"...Muffin Thief..."

The Magic dissolved once it had left. It didn't know that it needed a host. It was burned to nothing by the sun. SPlash, who'd been freed from the magic, felt the reaction. The curse had been broken. She Fainted to the floor and a Magic Shockwave flowed from her for a moment. It felt like a gentle wind to everypony. It was the color of Splash's New Magic, now that te Black Magic was gone.

It was silver.

Thresh galloped over to his sister. He checked her pulse.

"She'll be fine. I wonder what her New Magic'll do. Oh! This is Allissa. She's my fiance. And her wolf is Scarce. He's made by her. Splash'll be up in a sec," Thresh affirmed. He conjured a plant from his exotic garden and used it to arouse Splash. She snapped awake.

"I...feel funny. And totally different. What just happened?" Splash asked as she sat up. Scarce growled at her.

"Oh, hello Scarcey. Let me get Pokey," she whistled very loudly a sharp, shrill note and a timber wolf launched itself up the side off the castle and began licking her face.

"Pokey!" Splash laughed. Scarce retreated.

Ash was walking Down the hallway. Where could she be! I'm Sure Shes here hiding somewhere. He walked past a slightly open door in which he saw a figure. he quietly opened the door se he could see through the crack. He saw a Green Alicorn which he was sure he recognized. He was writing on a Scroll. He was reading aloud as he wrote. "...Of Course with all this Nightmare Moon drama i Wont be able to rule the throne. Sincerely..."

(I think its the perfect time to invite somepony that i think would suit this roleplay very well. We would probably dislike this pony when we first meet him but we may grow on him. This pony is a pony that we all know as...)

"...Muffin Thief..."

With a puff of smoke, the letter was off. As the green alicorn's horn glowed a solid black, he levitated his quill back into a small, clay jar filled with ink. The mysterious alicorn turned around, his bright red, bloodstained cape turning with him. It was decorated with stars and moons. His light brown mane flowed smoothly. It was as if he had combed it recently, when in truth, he was just having a good hair day. His face looked beaten, and his figure malnourished.

The recent drama over Nightmare Moon's return had troubled him. Over the past few days, he hadn't gotten much sleep... he was far too busy planning the demise of both Nightmare Moon and Celestia. He would do anything for a chance to take over, because he believed deep inside that his ideas were right.

With his letter sent, and nothing interesting going on, the mysterious, green alicorn pranced away from his desk and hopped onto a soft brown couch. As he sat, he held his headbdown in shame, for he knew it to nearly impossible to attempt to fight two different factions at the same time! "But perhaps a little bit of... dark magic will put the odds in my favor..." The alicorn murmured to himself, planning something that would surely help him achieve victory over both Celestia and Nightmare Moon!

"Thresh, when did you come? And why'd you bring," Splash scowled at Allissa who smiled smugly back at her. "her? You know how badly we get along together! And how Pokey hates Scarce! Why did ya'll have to get engaged in the first place?" Splash Paint asked.

"Hold your horses, that's another topic. We need to focus on the situation at hand. Where's Flaming Ash?" Thresh replied.

Splash scowled again. He'd been avoiding the subject for a very long time. She sighed and let it go. She'd ask him later.

"So, my curse's gone? Will it still be in our family line? What's my magic do now?" Splash asked eagerly. She lit up her horn with her magic and, to her shock, it was silver as everypony had seen earlier.

"Silver? Wow." Quinky Bolts whistled. "We need to find Nightmare Moon. I have many important things back at my study lab that I need to do and I'm sure ya'll want to get back to your normal lives. We need to start looking."

The rest of the group nodded in agreement and they set off inside the castle. Splash went with Quinky and Chaser with Thresh and Allissa. Soon, Splash spotted an open door and peeked inside. She saw Flaming Ash and some alicorn beside him.

"Oh, great. Not another stuck-up alicorn. I've had my share of those already. You do the talking," she said to Quinky.

"Don't assume things. It's not polite," Quinky retorted. "Excuse me? Ash? Chaser's looking for you. Splash's curse has been broken. Who're you?"

(edited)

Flaming Ash had been peeping for long enough on Muffin Thief. He decided to barge in on his plan. "So! Planning on taking over Equestria?" Muffin thief jumped a little. The stallion had sneaked up on him when he was revealing his plan. "So you know my situation?" Muffin asked. "Yeah. Now we have two psycho alicorns trying to take over equestria. Ugh I just need a rest!" Ash hadnt gotten much sleep recently. Everything was just too stressful. He floped down on the couch. "I Can't do this by myself! But I just cant find any other ponies that have enough courage to help us." Ash Paused. "Would you be willing to join us? I mean I know we hate each others guts but....We need more ponies. Just...Just this once. Muffin paused and thought for a second. Whats in it for me? He thought. "You have to give me a place in the government." Ashes jaw dropped. "Seriously? Fine." Ash sighed and put his hand out to shake his hoof with muffin thief. "But after this everything goes back to the way it was. Okay?" Ash agreed. Even though Muffin theif was Ashes worst enemy at the time...he would have to do. "Ash we need you. Who're you?"

Edited by TheNinjaPony

"Splash's been cured! I'm not exactly sure how, but she has! Her magic curse was ended! She has silver magic now. It's tons better, but I don't know about more powerfully...anywho, her horn's not glitching up! We need to find Nightmare Moon! We need you! Who're you?" Quinky burst.

He hadn't been expecting Ash to be with another pony. He had assumed that he had wandered off and needed help finding his way back, but that was obviously not the case.

"Erm, Splash's a bit dizzy and confused...I don't know what to do even with the knowledge that I possess..." Quinky muttered. He saw a black shape dart towards the window, and as it got closer, he recognized it.

"CHANGELING! DUCK!" he yelled. Ash and the other pony dropped to the floor as Quinky spat a bolt of lightning through the window and square into the changeling. It dropped like a stone down the mountainside. Quinky charged over to the window and peered out. black shapes filled the air in clumsy flight.

"The magic shield's been broken! We're under changeling attack!" Quinky yelled.

Then throught the broken window about five more changlings came through. Ash threw a fireball at one which caught it on fire and it jumped back out of the window into a fountain. Chaser came towards one and sliced its leg with her wingblade as she flew by. Quinky spat out lightning at the third one. The other two fled in fear. "Damn it! First it's Black magic, Then Its Nightmare moon, now its Changlings. UGH" Chaser had had enough. She had been fighting her way through horrible magic and nightmare moon and now she had to deal with things even more pesky. "Thats it you know what! I'm getting sick of this!" Before everyponies eyes she transformed yet again. With no warning light surrounded her whole body. Her coat became pure white and her mane became a light shade of green. everypony was shocked to see her transform a second time. "Whats with all the transformations?" Quinky asked. "its a long story. The first order of business is to find Their queen. Once we take care of her we need to try and get Nightmare moon to be herself. Lets get outta here. But wheres Quirk?"

<about a mile away>

"Weak little dragon? You wish to join me and help me? Fine! I guess anything will do. Just help me find those Pesky little ponies that are ruining my plans and I will reward you with great wishes." The Baby Dragon smiled.

"CHAOS! CHAOS!" Splash yelled. Voices taunted her mind mockingly. She ran to the window in another room and saw a chimera, not Discord, levitating rocks and piling ice cream on everything. She ground her hooves into her ears and glanced around for further intrusions. Bomar, King Sombra's son, pulled jagged crystals out of the side of the castle and ground. He laughed cruelly as an impaled creature screeched in horror. Dark flames trailed behind him.

"How could this get any worse?" Splash groaned.

As if she had jinxed the whole thing, enormously out-of-proportion dragons reared up and smashed a whole wing of Canterlot down the side of the mountain. Splash turned and ran into the room Ash and Quinky were in.

"We need to regroup with the others! We need a plan! We need to stop this nonsense! WHAT DO THEY FREAKIN' WANT?!?!?!?!" She screamed so loudly over all the commotion that her lungs nearly burst. Quinky shrugged and shook his head, unsure of what to do. He felt so helpless and useless. Why had he come? Splash looked nearly in tears.

• 3 weeks later...

Maysong,slowly stretches out of her cozy bed in Ponyville, totally unaware of the crazy chaos outside. Yawning she gets up and lazily make her way to the kitchen. She starts making coffee. Slumping down onto her fluffy couch, she glances out the window and gasps... she see changlings everywhere. She stumbles off the couch as a changling smashes into the window, destroying the glass into shattered pieces. Maysong screeches and gallops up her wood stairs. The changling instantly takes the form of Princess Celestia, and chases in pursuit. Maysong crashes around in her room, attempting to find her magical flute, a flute that can calm any angry creature."Where is it?! Come on, COME ON!!! I thought I left it right here..." The changeling barges into Maysong's room with utter fury. "There it is!!!" Maysong lunges toward her flute and starts the first few notes of her spell. The changling starts to slump down and Maysong sighs as the spell is sung. She hops over the drowsy changeling and makes her way to her coffee cup...she's decided to act like it's just a normal day...so she makes her coffee and heads out side. 

• 4 months later...

*hits and kicks on ground while mumbeling* "stupid parents. kicked me out of the house.'you didn't win the competition go in the cold and meet muffin top.' Well I don't feel like doing it" spots a place called sugar cube corner. "Hmm maybe they have cupcakes." He though. Walks in and spots a mare with A big cotton candy like mane and mouth drops. "Wow she's beautiful" walks up and asks for a cupcake and gets tackled by the pony named pinkie pie. "Hii'mPinkiePieyoumustbenewherebecauseIknoweveryonehereandI'veneverseenyoubefore" a big grin brows on Brokens face. "My name is Broken Budz and I am in fact new here. And may I have a cupcake?" Drops 4 bits takes cupcake and leaves saying thank you to the pink pony.

Leaves and thinks 'hmm maybe this place isn't so bad.' Sees a Pegasus flying in the sky and flys up. "Hello my name is Broken Budz and I'm new here" he says holding out his hoof. "Hi My NaMe is DErpY HoOveS" the grey Pegasus says shaking hoof.

Flys down and says "hmm I wonder if unicorns live here?" Spots a unicorn and teleports to her. "Hello I'm Broken Budz and I'm new here. And nice mane by the way. Did you design it?" The unicorn is silent when she spots Brokens horn. "I'll just go now." Broken says while walking away. " okay maybe this place isn't that normal."

• 3 weeks later...

Walking into town from over the hill coming out of the everfree forest, "Fenrir, OHMIGOSH where have you been its been like forever, ive been waiting for you to get back and" Fenrir Interupted "Rainbow, take a breath, relax... now speak" Rainbow continued "its been a while huh haha" rainbow chuckled, "yea, i suppose it has, hey tell ya what, ill race you to cantorlot and back, first one back by sundown wins. ready GO" Rainbow zipped past the houses on her way out of town. "hey guys, im going to sugar cube corner for a bit, lemme know when she realizes im not threre haha" fenrir joked "thats awful" one pony responded from a distance "you really think so?" fenrir turned to show his flank, "oh dear, what ever happened to your cutiemark" she inquired "oh why dont you ask rainbow dash where her paintbrush is, and when this stuff comes off, trust me, she deserves a worse prank" fenrir explained "i dont get mad, i get even." fenrir continued off on his own before running into an alicorn of all things in ponyville, "Excuse me your highness, my apologies OH Twilight, its you! its good to see you." "oh hi fenrir, you wouldnt happen to know where rainbow dash ran off to would you" twilight asked "uhhh thats a good question, i think she went off for a nice flying session, she should be back before sundown. "uh huh, so you dont know where she is?: twilight said skeptically, "at the moment... no... " fenrir grinned, "hey whos the new guy?" Fenrir asked "some alicorn named Broken Budz, your more then welcome to go say hello if you would like" twilight insisted, "maybe, well see, later, wheres fluttershy?" fenrir stumbled over his words as if to avoid the question. "shes, around" twilight dodged the question, "you dont know either do you?" fenrir scoffed. "not exactly, no" twilght replied solemly. "no worries, ill see her eventually, no broken budz you said it was? guess i might pass the time." Fenrir trotted off to say hello..............

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Feels a pony bump into him while eating his cupcake. "Oh sorry sorry, I didn't mean to run into you. I didn't mean to. It's just that I'm new here. I haven't really met anyone but pinkie pie and DErpY hooves. Also you look like a colt that I met at a really young age during the bud reunion." Picks up muffin and sits down brushing it off and then eating it. Talks with a muffled voice "so... How's your day been." Swallows cupcake. "Mine has been horrible. I got kicked out of my house. I had to walk all the way from fillydelphia to ponyville. And as you can see my horn broke." Takes another bite of cupcake and looks at Fenrir. Sees Fenrir with a freaked out face as he stares at his horn. "I know its broken but I'm fine." Broken says feeling his horn and feeling only a dark black void upon his head. " Oh No! I'm sorry I have to leave. I dont want to hurt anyone with this. I... I... I got to go I'm sorry about this." Broken says running towards the everfree forest as his coating turns to pure pitch black and flooding his eyeballs with tears. "I'm sorry Ponyville." Broken mumbels in a dark voice with a tear trickeling down his muzzel.

OH SWEET CELESTIA! OH SWEET CELESTIA!! Why does this have to happen know out of all the times it could happen?! Broken thinks trotting around a tree. "Why did you do this mom?! WHY DID YOU BREAK MY HORN?!" Broken shoots a ball of dark matter at a tree while memorys ,all the way to the beginning of the day when Brokens mom broke off his horn, flip by in his mind. A black matter has fully covered Broken Budz coat and his mane has lengthened all the way to the ground. "I HATE YOU MOM! I WISH YOU WERE NEVER BORN!!" Broken screeches with tears flooding his eyes, until he sees a bright white pony. "Hush little one. You mustn't be mad. Just get revenge." A giant grin grows on the pony's face. "No! I couldn't do that! I don't really hate my mom. I'm... I... I really hate her. But I would never harm her nor any pony." Broken screams and shoots a great big ball of black matter at the white pony running away. I need to make something that will keep this magic from coming out. A ring to go around my horn. Broken grabbed a hunk of bark from a tree, made a ring out of it, put an enchantment on it, and put it on. "This should keep it tamed for a while. Now I just need to find twilight to put a real enchantment on it." Broken said rushing to Twilight Sparkles tree house.

• 3 months later...

"Eeeek, so Fun!"  :D "Whoo Hoo, Dears! Wait for me!  :lol: I NEED to come too!"  *runs onto train* " I got 7 Scarves, 20 Dresses, 50 Tops, 60 shorts/jeans/skirts, 13 Hats (including my Sweet Apple Acres Farm Gift!), 5 pairs of Sunglasses and...Hmm, Anymore? OF COURSE! I nearly forgot. My 30 Books, night lamp, and Credit cards." *Drops Element Of Harmony and walks to seat.* " I better get in my party dress, WAIT! What if I get it Muddy?!" *Stuffs stuff back in bag and sits down* " Oh My! I'm SOOOO hungry! Any Waitress around to give me Fresh Pretzels or maybe some fresh Peanuts?!" *Spots table and grabs packet* "Cucumber Sandwiches? My LUCKY day!" *Gobbles Up them in one whole then burps, Looks cross  :angry:* "I just Burped at EVERYONE!" *Looks around at everyone, some Sniggering  :lol:  and some Disguisted  :eww:* " Oh He He, Just a....Mis- Under Standing! Now Everyone, Get back to your Places. What ever you were Doing!  -_- " *Muffled Voices but able to Pronounce: Next Stop! Canterlot!* " Aha, Nearly THERE! Just Waiting....CANT IT GO ANY FASTER! Ugh!" * More Muffled Voice: CRYSTAL EMPIRE!* *Grabs Bags* "come on ladies!"Rarity_and_friends_preparing_to_board_tr

• 2 weeks later...

A crystal white stallion soared though the new, fresh sky of Ponyville. He had just moved there the day before. He has only met new Pony's named Vinyl Scratch and Octavia. He was into music, so he said they could hang out. He lived in 2 story cloud home with a sorta modern design. He knew he still had many ponys to meet, so he decided to fly down to the market. As he walked though the market, Lightning Strike noticed no-pony was in the market.

Lightning Strike walked up to the door of Sugar Cube Corner. He pushed open the wooden door and was greeted by a many, many ponys yelling 'Welcome to Ponyville'. It scared Lightning a little bit. He looked around the room to see many foods, sweets and ponys. "Ummmmm..." Lightning Strike said in a confused tone. He felt something land on his head. He looked up to see a party hat on his head. He looked forward to see a very,very,very excited pink earth pony with a fluffy mane. "Hi! My names Pinkie Pie and I threw this party just for you! I'd like you to me my bestest,bestest friends in all of Equestia!" Pinkie Pie dragged Lightning over to 5 mares standing next to each other. "This is Twilight Sparkle, Rarity, Fluttershy, Applejack, and last. But not least Rainbow Dash! " Pinkie said pointing at each one of them as she said their names. "Hello, nice to meet you all" Lightning Strike said with a smile on his face. Lightning and the girls chatted for hours. Vinyl Scratch played dub-step as most likely everypony in PonyVille was there. Vinyl got bored and decided to play a slow song to dance to. Everypony grabbed some pony to dance with. Lightning didn't really want to ask anypony to dance, Mainly because last time he attempted to it was very awkward.

He got the guts to get up and ask Dash to dance. Lightning slowly walked up to the rainbow maned pegasus. He moved his brown and black mane out of his eyes. "Hey, Dash" Dash looked up at the white Pegasus stallion who was about 3 inches taller than her. "Would you like to dance?" Lightning asked. Dash looked down trying to hide her blush. "Uhhh... Sure" Dash said back up at the stallion. Lightning and Dash walked to the edge of the dance floor. Lightning and Dash stood on there back hooves. Lightning up his hooves on her hips. The both slow danced not noticing the flash from a camra that went off. When the music stopped Lightning said goodbye to everyone and went home.

Lightning pushed open the door to his room. His walls were midnight blue. His floors were black. He walked over to his bed and plopped down on it and slowly drifted off to sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------–——---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope y'all enjoyed the First part of my first Roleplay Thing. More to come!