Sign in to follow this  
Jokootle

my first pony

I'm getting this digitaly painted soon, dammit I need a tablet. Anyhow I hope its not too bad... I finaly found the florescent function on the camera so now its not... yellow, I also did a tiny bit of burn and dodge. my_first_pony_by_jokootle-d5o8k69.jpg

This is honestly not bad. I was a bit confused, because when I saw "hooves", I immediately thought Lyra. But, this is still good. I like the mane.

Thanks, this is actualy a pony version of me, ponyfying myself was the first thing I did after learning how to draw ponies. THAT'S WHERE THE "HOOVES? ALREADY?" came from.

Thanks, this is actualy a pony version of me, ponyfying myself was the first thing I did after learning how to draw ponies. THAT'S WHERE THE "HOOVES? ALREADY?" came from.

That's what most people do. Except the ones of us who can't draw use pony creators.

I prefer to get commissions. I love supporting the art community.

Anyway, great job for a first try.

yeah this is pretty good for a first, i am just wondering about the cutie mark though, is it a doodle or something else, just curious.

Pretty darn good for a first, though it may be jus me, but the head looks rather small. Nice job nonetheless.the mane looks pretty awesome.

yeah this is pretty good for a first, i am just wondering about the cutie mark though, is it a doodle or something else, just curious.Thans

Thanks ^^, as for the cutiemark it's a 3D cube covered with lighting around it, symbolises 3D art and special effects but also my love for lighting magic.