Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What name do you give the muscular "YEAH!" pegasus?

Dark Qiviut

What name do you give the muscular "YEAH!" pegasus?  

82 users have voted

1. 1. What name do you give the muscular "YEAH!" pegasus?

• Roid Rage
    • Dumb-Bell
    • Snowflake
    • Other (please comment)

I'm talking about this pegasus:

Roid+Rage.+YEEEEEEEEAH_c352e0_3498296.gi

White, blond, muscular, red eyes, kind, strong, and sensitive. This small-winged pegasus is one of the background ponies that has grown in popularity due to not just his unique design, but his one word:

"YEAAAAAAAAAAH!!"

Since his airing, the fandom has given speculation as to what to name him. Currently, one of the more well-known is "Roid Rage" due to his strength, size of his muscles, and over-the-top call. However, unlike most of the other background characters, there's no consistent name for him. Others have called him Dumb-bell (to reference his cutie mark), Snowflake (because of his white fur, yet kind persona), or another name entirely.

So I like to ask. What name would YOU give him? Would you give one currently used in the fanon or another one (your own or one lesser known fanon name)?

The name I like to give him isn't any of the three. It's one that's been used for him, but hidden and extremely obscure: Horse Power/Horsepower.

Why that one?

1. The pegasus, due to his size, is incredibly strong. He has extremely bulging muscles throughout his body.
  2. His "YEAAAAAAHH!!" is also strong and powerful. So he's got a passion, and many bodybuilders are passionate about their workout regime.
  3. His cutie mark is a dumbbell, and dumbells/barbells range in any weight depending on the strength of the arms.
  4. It's a play on words. "Horsepower" deals with "work done over time" for cars, or for horses, how much work can horses do per minute. This pegasus is strong and can apparently work quite a bit over a period of time.

Now it's your turn.

I prefer Snowflake, because it sounds like it would be the opposite of what you think of. Like a muscular person named tiny. So I vote Snowflake

Snowflake is the most widely accepted name, I second this. Usually I just call him "That roids pony" or "the do you even lift bro pony".

• Brohoof 2

His canon name is actually Roid Rage.

Really?  I feel like Hasbro would not back this at all (with the possible drug reference and all).  Do you have any sort of proof of this?  I had heard that his canon name was Snowflake, but that was from a Youtube video and probably isn't a reliable source.  Anyways, I call him Snowflake.

• Brohoof 2

I looked it up and the MLP Wikia calls him Snowflake. I hope we see more of him along with Cloudchaser, they made a good team in the most recent episode.

• Brohoof 2

I just don't dig the name Roid Rage, doesn't seem particularly clever when compared to other pony names. That Snowflake name though? seems perfect, but I also dig that first suggestion.

I love the name snowflake for him, just because it makes no sense lol.

I'm not sure if he has an official name or not though. But I think that snowflake should be his name :)

Beefcake.

Beefcake is the best possible name for someone of that stature.

Thusly, his name is always going to be Beefcake.

PROBLEM?

Huh. Guess I wasn't the only one calling him Beefcake. That's hilarious. Although, Snowflake has a certain ring to it. I hadn't considered that.

Montesquieu Terrence-Phillip "Blubberboy" Albanion the Fourteenth, Heir to the Throne of Ouray. Why? Because applesn'grapes.

• Brohoof 1

I call him Steroid Pony which is pretty funny in my opinion. XD

It just fits, JUST LOOK AT HIM! THAT'S NOT FROM LIFTING WEIGHTS THAT'S FROM HAX!

In his debut appearance in Hurricane Fluttershy, I called him Roid Rage because of his physical appearance and his ever so popular catchphrase. However, after watching him in the Wonderbolt Academy, I like to refer to him as Snowflake because we now know more about his personality.

Rather than being a sight gag just for laughs, he is the perfect example of not judging a book by its cover. He reminds me of those really strong tough guys who have a softer, more sensitive side to themselves. One example that I can think of is Android 16 from Dragon Ball Z. He is a strong, scary fighting robot on the outside, but once you get to know him, he is actually very peaceful and loves the wildlife.

So yeah (I mean YEAAAHHHHH  -_- ), Snowflake FTW XD. 

• Brohoof 1

Snowflake, great name for him. :D

Even if this is the first time I've heard him named that.

Suits his white furry exterior. And the irony of the name is great.

• Brohoof 2

I thought Snowflake was canon?  I'm pretty sure it is (I think a couple users pointed out the MLP Wiki refers to him as such), so that's what I've always called him.  Although it was pretty funny, yesterday, I forgot it was Snowflake, and kept calling him Snowball throughout the whole episode!!!  LOL!!!!!!!!!!  :lol:

Isn't his name already Snowflake according to that MLP Wiki thing?

http://mlp.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_ponies/Pegasus_ponies

/>Yes. If you scroll down to S you'll find him.<>

You learn something new everyday, I always thought his canon name was Horse Power.

Anyway, he seems to be appearing quite often. Perhaps he'll be the new Derpy.

Edited by Tom