Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you sing when you are taking a bath/shower?

Lucifer

The title pretty much explains everything!

So, what do you sing when you are washing your dirty hooves and mane? I mean... When you are having a bath?

I usually sing this:

"I'm a pony and I'm washing my mane!

Washy washy washy,

Washy washy mane!"

What do YOU sing? Is it related to ponies?

Edited by Romulus Lance Romance
  • Brohoof 2

I don't really sing while in the shower or when I am taking a bath. Instead, I think of some of my most favorite songs from DDR and imagine that I am passing them with flying colors

Sometimes I will hum to some of them without realizing it though :P

• Brohoof 1

I actually have showers. I do sort of sing to Klaxons, The Killers, Gnarls Barkley, Muse, and other stuff though.

I find myself singing more and more pony related songs now though. It just depends whats on my mind.

• Brohoof 1

Usually an MLP: FiM song or an Epic Rap Battles of History song. Right now I have Moses Vs Santa Claus stuck in my head...Its catchy.

I have Bruce Lee Vs Clint Eastwood stuck in my head at the moment. 

On Topic: I usually sing Bad Seed in the shower. Same goes for taking baths.

• Brohoof 2

In the shower? I sing everywhere XD

Well I usually sing whatever's in my head. Today it was Big Black Car by Gregory Alan Isakov. Yesterday I tried to do a "screamo" song and my throat died after doing the growls-fries are fine. Since I want to record one for my next album I need practice. :P

Edited by PinkieDaShy
  • Brohoof 1

I sing different songs depending on what I'm in the mood for, but most of the time I sing this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHkNl758-YM

Never fails, never fails. Especially when you use the back-scrubber thing as a microphone.

In the shower? I sing everywhere XD
Well I usually sing whatever's in my head. Today it was Big Black Car by Gregory Alan Isakov. Yesterday I tried to do a "screamo" song and my throat died after doing the growls-fries are fine. Since I want to record one for my next album I need practice.  :P

Advice: Drink some sort of warm beverage before you start. It helps to keep your throat from... exploding. lol

Edited by Driku12
  • Brohoof 1

Well I haven't taken a bath in a really long time, but I do shower(What you think i'm going to go years without bathing? Yeah right :P.)

When i'm in the shower It just depends on whats in my head at the time, normally around the Christmas season I sing Christmas songs and stuff.

Sometimes I'll sing some MLP song or something, but not that often, and not to loud anyways.

Most of the time its just a song I listened to recently, or something I heard on the radio, or something that popped into my mind as I remembered something.

I can't really think of anything right off my head except some Christmas songs(And I'm not even sure on which ones.)

Even though I don't consider myself to be a good singer at all.(Only thing I got going for me is the fact I'm in band, so I at least can sing pitches ok.) I still love to sing :P.

Its especially fun when my parents leave and I can sing whatever I want and I feel so free :). Even in my room I can sing.

Although a bathroom has a tendency to sound like a professional sound studio.. I have no idea why.

Edited by Zygen
  • Brohoof 1

...I'm gonna be a mighty king enemies beware!...

...You're givvvingg meeeeeeee, too manyyy thingsss latelyyyy!  You're alll I neeeeeeeeeeed...

*hums the theme of Mute City from F-Zero*

...My big brother!  Best friend forever!...

• Brohoof 3

Lately I use my shower times to get down scenes of a fanfic or go deep into creative ideas and imagine dialogs or places that would fit ti what I want. Is the same to the time I walk or run XD

Also this

Ur Mother

Just a Joke XD

• Brohoof 1

I take showers :X

But otherwise, I sing whatever happens to be on my mind at the moment, which is usually like TWELVE SONGS. I just choose one, sing it, then go down the list until I'm done taking a shower. Then I keep singing because I have about twenty more songs stuck in my head after I've finished singing the other twelve.

• Brohoof 1

I depends on what I was doing before taking a bath and how I feel. If I've just gotten back from a jog I'll usually be singing "City Escape" from Sonic Adventure 2. If I've had a bad night I'll usually hum "Pain" from Three Days Grace. Lately I've been singing "Winter Wrap Up".

• Brohoof 1

Oh gosh, well let us just say pony songs, but to be more clear, they change all the time. Recently I sung Pinkie's Lie while I was taking a shower. I once sung the theme song a few times, and my sister heard and it was weird because she asked what I was singing... anyways, yeah just pony songs usually.

• Brohoof 1

No bathtub for me :(

But last night I was just singing without any sound actually coming from my mouth:

Whisper, whisper in the stars,

Whisper, whisper in the wind,

Walking, walking down the road,

Watching, watching as they walk,

Are you, are you, are you lost?

I wrote it...

Shut up.

• Brohoof 1