Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Brony Code of Conduct and requirements.

hi300

If there is anything that people don't like, tell me.

COC

I: Thou shalt not be a clopper, of so, thou shalt be looked down upon or outcasted.

II: Thou Must receive a brohoof, regardless of anything but cloppers.

III: Thou must respect the non-bronies. (That doesn't mean you can't annoy them from time to time, just not all the time.)

IV: Thou must have a favorite pony, everypony counts, Spike does not, for he is a dragon.

V: Thou shalt not covet thy neighbors toy plush ponies

VI: Thou must make Saturday a day of rest, so thou can watch the new episodes and talk about them on mlp forums.

VII: Thou shall not slander a fellow Brony or Pegasister or any of their work or creations.

VIII:Thou must respect everypony and new members, everypony is equal.

VIV: Thou must help new bronies and new members on the site and off the site.

X:Thou shalt respect Derpy's appearance or mentioning, except if somepony insults her or if something like The Last Roundup appears.

XI: Thou shalt not restrict thyself or others from ponies.

XII: Thou shall call woman bronies, "Pegasisters." They are the same thing.

XIV: Thou must meet all of the Brony Requirements. If not, thou shalt be a mid-brony.

XV: Thou shalt not use pony memes all the time, just once a month or something. (Memes as in overused references, like 20% cooler or something like that.)

XVI: Thou shalt celebrate Derpy Day on March 1st every year. No other dates.

Requirements

I: Thou must be proud to say that you like the show.

II: Thou must be of age six and older.

More to be added.

(Thanks for the Ideas)

(I use Thees Thous to make it like the Ten Commandments and sound more official, btw.)

Edited by hi300
  • Brohoof 4

I like III and IV but I and II could use some work. I have no problem with clop or cloppers as every fandom has its rule 34 elements and for the most part they are harmless. As for brohoof regardless of anything I am not sure what you mean by that.

• Brohoof 2

VII: Thou shall reserve use of the royal Canterlot voice and "we" for the proper occasions.

VIII: Thou shall not slander a fellow Brony or Pegasister or any of their work or creations.

IX: Thou must always start Brony code of conduct rules with "Thou".

• Brohoof 2

This thread appears to be a forum game, or something spammy of the sort. Thus, it has been sentenced to the Forum Games section of Cloudsdale Colosseum. This is an automatically generated message, by the way.

Though shalt obeyeth the mods and respect their moving threads. Further though shalt not complain to the mods for said moves.

Thou shalt  not calleth for a Wahmbulance, or getteth all butthurt, or sendeth the mods multiple emails.

Just getteth a spine and dealeth with it.

• Brohoof 1

You shall respect everypony and their beliefs, hobbies, and preferences. This will include all haters and non-bronies.

You shall not use butcherede ye englishe in an English-based forum.

You shall not force your fetish to anypony, nor discuss it publicly. Keep it to yourself.

Dunno if this makes some of the previous posts redundant but...

Thou shall not simply watch the show and move on. Thou will act up what you have learned from the show.

(The show's title itself is 'My little Pony:Friendship is Magic')

Edited by The Awesome One