Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Slippers, Socks, whatever you keep on your feet

null1

I'm either barefoot, wearing Aperture Science long fall socks, Jack Skellington Slippers, Pikachu slippers, or Cat slippers. I also enjoy wearing winter boots.

oh man I wonder if we can hire someone to come up with new subjects to discuss cause I think we're running out of topics XD

Anyways, I wear normal socks. Usually white. Here's a random google pic.

2010-10-01_02.12.30-enf-vit.jpg

Sometimes when I am at home on weekends I am barefoot =)

• 5 years later...

I used to go around barefoot (but would wear socks if it was chilly), but with my foot pain I have to wear something all of the time. I have these incredible slippers from Oofos that have incredible arch support that I always wear.

I always wear socks unless I'm sleeping (or in the shower, obviously). The floor is dirty, and walking around barefoot is how you get athlete's foot. I also put on a pair of slippers whenever I leave my room in an effort to keep the carpet somewhat clean.

Edited by Booker

If I’m wearing socks when I’m out, I keep them on most of the time when I get home, but I always put slippers on over them. I used to do this only in the winter months but I’ve come to do it year ‘round now. 

I hate the cold and my feet become practically frozen during the winter, so I wear two pairs of socks, and slippers whenever I'm walking around the house. During the summer, I don't wear anything on my feet except for flip flops.

I always wear socks. Black ones. White ones. Long pairs, crew cuts, ankle socks. My special pairs (if I can find them both).  Sometimes I go through multiple pairs a day because of my job. My wardrobe never looks complete without socks. 

Because socks are sexy. And you know it. 

455661__safe_solo_oc_vector_solo+female_absurd+res_socks_bedroom+eyes_oc+only_-mlp-.png

• 1 year later...

Depends on the temperatures. Is it hot, then barefoot (what is also my prefered feet clothing), is it cool or cold, then socks. And when I leave my room, I usually wear slippers because I don't want to slip on our wooden stair.

I basically wear shoes outside and socks around the house most of the time unless I'm showering or whatever. Never really liked going barefoot, my feet get cold easily and honestly I just hate looking at them lmao.

Mostly have a bunch of regular white socks but I also have some special pairs I really like (particularly a pastel-rainbow colored pair that I got at Hot Topic earlier in the year).

Edited by ExpitheCat

• 2 months later...