Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

-snip-

Hey, how's the game coming along? I haven't seen many updates on this game, which is honestly pretty disappointing. It's August now, and you said that was when it would be publicly released. I waited, like, eight months or something. (I sound like an impatient jerk :P )

Edited by Swick

I expected sprites to be honest. I'm glad that wasn't the case. The game actually looks very fun if you are into Smash Bros, which I am. I have no doubt this will be fun. The only thing I have to worry about is making sure my PC can run it. :lol:

If there was :

Twilight: Alicorn (short ammount of time)

Rarity: Throw Tom

Pinkie: Her party cannon! :P

Fluttershy: woodland creature stampede

Rainbow Dash: Sonic Rainboom

Applejack: Raining Zap-Apples

(all special attacks)

I would be happy

Edited by Golden EverFree
  • Brohoof 1

if this does actually come out, i am hoping that i will be able to play it on my mac. i'm not much of a pc gamer...at all...put this would be my exception. also, would there be a wi-fi mode where you could battle people over the internet?

Looks a little sluggish at the moment, but that's only to be expected in the alpha state. I'd be lying if I said I've never daydreamt about a SSB/MLP mishmash, so I'll be watching the development of this game with great interest.

...Assuming it doesn't get smacked with a C&D, that is. >_>

Edited by Lowline Thrash

am I the only one  that thinks that this game looks horrible?

super smash bros is my favorite games and I'm tired of seeing bad ripoffs of this awesome  game, call it fanmade or licensed *coughcoughplaystationallstarsbatlleroyalecoughcough* 

The only game that I felt like it felt like a real smash bros was super smash flash 2, that game trully feels like smash, it's not like identical but the physics are very accurate (even the glitches).

i dunno it's been over a year with this game, and we don't see any update. I doubt it will be ever finished.

Looks great so far! sure its only in alpha right now but still looks great! glade to hear no random tripping... God I hated that. 21 characters too huh? oh man this should be good! I'm sure it may take some time to make but hey good things come to those who wait! top of all that I mean more work and love well be put in the game making it that much better.

Just a heads up, there's a SSB coming out on Wii U and 3DS next year

Ah, thank you!  I actually had seen this somewhat more recently.  However, back when I first posted here, I had no idea, and figured that it wouldn't exist (seeing as both Melee and Brawl had been available at the release of their systems, and that wasn't so for the Wii U).  In any case, I'm glad that they're bringing it back, and hope that they add some more cool Fire Emblem characters (mostly Lyn)!

It looks amazing!  I just really hope it doesn't end up with a cease and desist order (like they did with Fighting is Magic).  Do you plan on making the background characters?  Derpy should have a muffin bazooka XD

• Brohoof 1

OH GOD!! I STILL REMEMBER WHEN I WAS 5 YEARS OLD! :yay: My very first game was Super smas brothers for the nintendo64!! Im a FAN and a LOVER of SSB!!!! :derp: 

I cant wait to get Super smash ponies! ♥  :wub:

• 7 months later...

Hello all! We’re still at development, but currently we’re in need of a helping hoof for two things.

Thing one:

We’re looking for animators and digital artists who wish to build puppets and animate character designs for Super Smash Ponies.

And thing two:

We are looking for Voice Actresses! This casting call is for the roles ofApplejack, and Rainbow Dash. At this point in time we are not requesting voices for other characters.

More information at http://supersmashponies.com/?p=386!

You know, after what happened with Jan Animations, there's a chance Hasbro can slap a C&D on this too. Although, at this stage in popularity, it's unlikely.

One way to ensure it never does, disclaimers.

MLP:FiM characters and blablabla are properties of Hasbro blablabla I don't own those characters and scenarios bla, all rights reserved for Hasbro bla. blablablablablablabla PLEASE FOR CELESTIA'S SAKE DON'T SUE ME AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...

Yah.

• Brohoof 1

If MLP FiM was incorporated with Super Smash Brothers, I would SO play it!

I know that there is Fighting is Magic, but I heard that Hasbro caught wind of it and asked the creators to stop working on the game.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...