Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How do you watch your shows?

LensFlare

I watch them scarcely over long periods of time. Imagine the opposite of binge-watching a show, that's what I do.

• 6 years later...
  • 6 months later...
(edited)

Unless it is not available, I only watch my movies and shows on Microsoft Movies and TV. I have a massive collection of shows and films on there, they have amazing deals. :ticking: If I cannot get it on there ever, then I try to get a DVD or Blu ray collection of the show. If all else fails, I download it, but I highly prefer having it in my collection and supporting the media directly. Same with films. I do not use Netflix or any similar streaming service.

Edited by Kyoshi
  • Brohoof 2

I watch most shows on streaming services lately. I search the shows I want or choose from the recommendations and save them for when I have time to commit. If I have a good show streaming I’ll watch one or two episodes per sitting and make it last as long as I can, unless it’s one of the few occasions a show is so good I can’t resist watching more. If I’m watching on DirecTV I just surf through the lineup and flick between four shows at a time, assuming there are that many to choose from that merit my time.

• Brohoof 1

I watch only one or two episodes a day depending on how long they are. Lately everything seems to have really long episodes.

I stream everything (don't have an antenna though I'd like one to see if broadcast tv still exists) much of it not exactly legally. Or as I like to think of it: sticking it to the man.

I also watch some of my old show and new movies on disk.

• Brohoof 1

I don't overdo it. I watch when I feel like it. :) Might be 1 episode per day, 1 episode per week or multiple episodes per day/week. It really depends.
When I watch a new horror or mystery Anime, something that's super thrilling, I can't stop and watch as much as possible in one go, haha.

• Brohoof 1