Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

x3z8

Meh the ring is nothing special, there used to be black markings on it but those wore off long ago so now it just has several grooves running along the sides, and fedoras are awesome. who dosent like an awesome fedora

not to mention...on a woman they can be downright sexy...forget i said that...

No, you definitely said that. That sir was just posted on the internet. Now it will be everywhere. You are DOOMED. DOOMED I TELL YOU!

Nobutseriously I'll try to forget you said that.

Something I don't understand how people live without: a watch. I am being fairly lenient here, I didn't say wrist watch or pocket watch.

While I do carry my phone with me pretty much everywhere I go, I could sooner go without my phone than my trusty binary wrist watch. I've tried using my phone as a time keeper once, it isn't anywhere near as convenient and I love the puzzled looks I get when someone asks me if I have the time and I read what appears to be random lit up LEDs.

Another thing I always have on hand is a multi-bit screwdriver. Seriously, you have no idea how many times this thing has come in handy. The look on my boss' face was priceless when I passed him it when he was working on something. It's about the size of a fat ballpoint pen and I never leave home without it.

So for me, the battle is between a watch and a screwdriver. I considered putting my scientific calculator into the mix, but it's nowhere near as useful as the other two items.

For some reason I getting a feel that you might just possibly like Doctor Who. Just a guess.

Dang, It takes some brain power to get used to reading time in binary. I usually prefer just normal numbers or analog clocks.

My initial glasses were a stronger magnification. My doctor has been lowering it every few years. My current ones are very weak, weaker than some reading glasses.

I see, well at least they figured out you didn't really need them before they damaged your eyes, and then you actually would have needed them. Hmm, kind of funny how that would work out actually. Anyway, I bet you eagerly await not having to have them at all anymore.

Favorite accessories or things that you can't leave home without? That's like two different things 3lnNF.png

I never leave my home without my shoulder bag and my keychain, but my favorite accessory is my hat. Not a fedora or fancy things like that, but your everyday baseball cap. I can't really tell why, but it's more comfortable walking around with something covering my head.

Okay... NOW here is that ghirt I was telling everypony about unfortunately, like I said earlier, it isn't a pony shirt so that kinda sucks HOWEVER, here it is

Uxu3I.png

Again, I am quite sad that it isn't a pony shirt but still, you gotta admit it looks pretty badass

Edited by ~ds8~

Favorite accessories or things that you can't leave home without? That's like two different things img-1010093-1-3lnNF.png

I never leave my home without my shoulder bag and my keychain, but my favorite accessory is my hat. Not a fedora or fancy things like that, but your everyday baseball cap. I can't really tell why, but it's more comfortable walking around with something covering my head.

Anything particular you carry in your bag or on your keychain? Anything special about the hat, like does it have a design? What colour are they? :P

Okay... NOW here is that ghirt I was telling everypony about unfortunately, like I said earlier, it isn't a pony shirt so that kinda sucks HOWEVER, here it is

img-1010187-1-Uxu3I.png

Again, I am quite sad that it isn't a pony shirt but still, you gotta admit it looks pretty badass

It IS a pretty boss shirt if I do say so myself. I never really wear button down shirts myself, but I do like how some of them look. I prefer normal t-shirts and stuff, because I usually wear a hoodie covering them.

I have a vest that has about 20 pockets on the inside alone. I used to wear it ALL THE TIME. The only time I didn't wear it was when i was sleeping or bathing or just sitting around. I mostly just wore it when it went out, but I wore it a lot at home, too.. Unfortunately, it now had a giant rip in the side. I still haven't gotten to sewing it up, but I will one day. I was so attached to this thing that I even wore it during the middle of summer when it gets really hot out. I say that because the vest was black, so it attracted heat a lot more than the other colors would.

I have a vest that has about 20 pockets on the inside alone. I used to wear it ALL THE TIME. The only time I didn't wear it was when i was sleeping or bathing or just sitting around. I mostly just wore it when it went out, but I wore it a lot at home, too.. Unfortunately, it now had a giant rip in the side. I still haven't gotten to sewing it up, but I will one day. I was so attached to this thing that I even wore it during the middle of summer when it gets really hot out. I say that because the vest was black, so it attracted heat a lot more than the other colors would.

Sounds pretty sweet, sorry it got ripped, and I hope you can fix it. Thinkgeek.com had some sort of vest/jacket combo like that, it looked awesome.

If I feel like wearing one,I usually wear a band of some sort.Right now,I got a nice leather one that's very beat-up.Still like to wear it every now and then though.

A band? Like a wristband? Cool. I used to wear tons of them, but they started messing with my tan so I had to take them off. Oh well. XD

Sounds pretty sweet, sorry it got ripped, and I hope you can fix it. Thinkgeek.com had some sort of vest/jacket combo like that, it looked awesome.

A band? Like a wristband? Cool. I used to wear tons of them, but they started messing with my tan so I had to take them off. Oh well. XD

That jacket on Thinkgeek is the same brand as the vest. I'll either buy a new one or fix the old one, the one I have might be too small. I'll have to try it on again.

That jacket on Thinkgeek is the same brand as the vest. I'll either buy a new one or fix the old one, the one I have might be too small. I'll have to try it on again.

Seriously? Oh that's awesome! Hope you get your jacket replaced or restored to it's former glory soon, because it's a great time of year to be wearing jackets. :P

The accessories I have on me at all times are two rings. One of them is a stainless steel coexist ring that has the symbols for Christianity, Judaism, Islam, Taoism, Hinduism, and Buddhism on it and the other is a stainless steel rainbow ring consisting of the six colors of the LGBT Pride flag. They both symbolize kind of the same thing. They both represent diversity, unity, and tolerance. The coexist one is aimed more towards all kinds of groups (religions, races, ethnicities, nationalities, sexualities, gender, etc.) whereas the rainbow one is directed more towards LGBT people.

Besides that I also often wear a stainless steel cross pendant with a compass-style halo. I was raised Christian (and at one point was obsessed with religion) and thus crosses are part of my symbolism. 

I also of course carry around my wallet and cell phone.

Edited by Pony_Swag

The accessories I have on me at all times are two rings. One of them is a stainless steel coexist ring that has the symbols for Christianity, Judaism, Islam, Taoism, Hinduism, and Buddhism on it and the other is a stainless steel rainbow ring consisting of the six colors of the LGBT Pride flag. They both symbolize kind of the same thing. They both represent diversity, unity, and tolerance. The coexist one is aimed more towards all kinds of groups (religions, races, ethnicities, nationalities, sexualities, gender, etc.) whereas the rainbow one is directed more towards LGBT people.

Besides that I also often wear a stainless steel cross pendant with a compass-style halo. I was raised Christian (and at one point was obsessed with religion) and thus crosses are part of my symbolism. 

I also of course carry around my wallet and cell phone.

Wow, that's a lot of symbolism. When I wear rings and stuff, it's just because they look cool and match my outfit. XD Also, you might think I'm an idiot for this, but what exactly is LGBT?

• Brohoof 1

My favorite accessory would have to be either power bands ( Or any type of wristband) or necklaces. Something about wearing a bad ass necklace makes me feel.. badass

• Brohoof 1

A fedora. Any color will do, as long as it matched my clothes. I made a rule for myself that whenever I wear a fedora, I have to wear something decently classy, which isn't a problem for me because I love looking good. If I don't look good and wear a fedora, then I'll look like a hipster. All straw fedoras should die and burn in hell.

This is really a toss up for a few things.... I've got 4 things I never leave home without.

1. My pager. Need it, love it, gotta have it at all times. Lets me know when I gots a fire call, because it tones out about 2 minutes before my phone does. Precious time saver.

2. My hat. I'm naked without my hat. Only in true emergencies or rushes do I go somewhere with out it. 

3. My knife. It's a blade, a seatbelt cutter and a window punch all in one. Very helpful. 

4, My Leatherman. Knife, saw, wire cutters, hammer, pliers.... What ever my knife can't do, this one will. 

Wow, that's a lot of symbolism. When I wear rings and stuff, it's just because they look cool and match my outfit. XD Also, you might think I'm an idiot for this, but what exactly is LGBT?

Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transvestite 

Edited by Meirno

• 2 weeks later...

My favorite accessory is my white gold claddagh ring.  which I absolutely love.  I broke the band  and was crushed. got it fixed for free and I wear it everywhere!  heart pointing inwards of course :) 

My headphones. I wear them everywhere. No matter what I wear. I wear it so much I feel naked without them XD.

I use them to listen to dubstep 24/7 so I might as well have them around my neck. ^_^

• 2 years later...

My favorite accessory would be my High School class ring I bought a long time ago for ~$800. It's gold with a sapphire stone on top with an honor insignia on one side and two guitars on the other with my name, and what school I attended.

I also love my leather jackets, I have 3 of them, 2 of them were ~$550 and the other being $1,000. My boots too, being $178 (which originally was $500 but it was marked down). The leather consists of two lambskin and one cowhide, cowhide being the most expensive (but it sure smells wonderful).