Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

x3z8

• 1 year later...

I have a necklace with a guitar pendant that belonged to my  great grandfather that I never take off. I also rarely don't have my watch on.

I wear a lot of hats and sunglasses, too. I wear mostly flat caps, but sometimes baseball caps. 

Nalgene water bottle.  I drink 3-5+ liters of water per day, because I have unquenchable thirst.  its always with me.  

I have a necklace with a guitar pendant that belonged to my  great grandfather that I never take off.

wow, how old does that make it?  did your intermediate relatives wear it as well?

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

I usually don't wear any accessories, but I carry a small purse sometimes, mainly just for practicality, though. And, of course, a backpack for school, but I wouldn't call that a favorite :scoots:.

I never go anywhere without a travel size Germ X bottle in my pocket or purse, and usually a ballpoint pen. As far as wearable items I tend to keep one or two scrunchies on hand; one black and the other blue or rose pink. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Considering that I need my glasses in order to properly see, it would be my favourite, seeing how necessary they are for me.

Edited by Cash In

my black rubber wristband, I got it for doing some charity work but the logo faded away so I don't know for who.

I always feel naked without it

Do glasses count as an accessory? If so, my glasses. My glasses do have lenses, but I can see perfectly fine without me glasses. My doctor used to say I need them because my eyes are unbalanced and it'll get write if I don't wear glasses, but ever since my mom became an optician herself, she figured out that dude was just trying to get me to buy glasses from him. :blink: The reason why I still like to wear my glasses everyday is because I look really different without them, and I like my look with glasses on better than my look without them. And in a weird way, it shows my personality. :adorkable:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
2 hours ago, Wannabrony said:

The reason why I still like to wear my glasses everyday is because I look really different without them, and I like my look with glasses on better than my look without them. And in a weird way, it shows my personality. :adorkable:

Glasses makes you feel smarter, do they? :toldya: Also, my classmates looked very different when the put of their glasses, I know why you feel so. :ooh:

I usually wear my digital watch on school.

And I will wear glasses soon cuz my eyes aren't that good anymore. :maud:

Other than that, I don't wear anything else.

Edited by Kevin Tang
  • Brohoof 1

• 4 months later...