Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

x3z8

My favorite accessory is a Starlight Glimmer dog tag/necklace. I got the necklace back in Bronycon of 2017. A week before that, my father had passed away, due to lung cancer. I didn't want to go to the convention as it didn't feel right to go. In his last request to me, he wanted me to go to the convention and have the most fun I could have. Even in his last moments, he put the happiness of others over his own. I promised him that I would win a tournament in his honor. I saw the necklace and it felt like it was calling out to me for some reason.

I wore the necklace before the tournament started. As I sat down to play, I held the necklace close to my heart and said, "Please guide me and please show me the way." Throughout that whole tournament, it felt like my dad was watching over me. It also felt like Starlight was sitting right next to me and guiding me through my battles. I was able to win the tournament and got a pass for the 2018 convention, but the prize and glory didn't matter to me. I was just happy that I was able to do something in my father's honor and memory. I always wear the necklace as it feels like Starlight and my father are always with me.

Well, I wear a bandana to work to keep hair out of the way, if that counts??  Not really my favourite, just something I need for work.  I also have glasses, without them I wouldn't be able to see very well.

I hardly wear accessories, unfortunately, but among my favorites is a Plush Poké Ball I occasionally hang off of my wallet. But I get the feeling that it would be better to avoid wearing it... Between the dogs and the filth lying around, it's enough to destroy it...

• 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Hats, necklace, earrings, chains, watch, sunglasses, and face mask (not the kind where you find it in the hospital like most idiots does) 

I used to wear a watch since it was required for high school marching band and I never really got out of the habit, but now that I'm always at home and there are clocks everywhere and I won't get in trouble for checking my phone, I don't really bother with wearing one anymore. My favorite accessory now is probably an acrylic Rainbow Dash charm I have hanging off of my wallet that I got at BronyCon.

Edited by Early Sunsets