Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

x3z8

For me, it's a three way tie between my black fedora with white pinstripes, my pair of aviator sunglasses, or my Pinkie Pie t-shirt.  If you look through the post a picture of yourself thread, you can see me with the shirt and my sunglasses.

@@Emcmillin09,

Is the razer headphone really better than bose? the review on the internet and gaming forum seems pretty negative when it comes to razer items that isn't a mouse.

My friend got a pair of Bose headphones, and while he doesn't want to admit that the Razer's are better, he said that the bass was a lot clearer on mine. His sound pretty muffled to me, while the Electras sound great.

It's all about the name of the brand, and it's really ridiculous.

Nice. Marching band eh? What instrument were you? I be of the trumpet master race. 

*shakes hand*

"Hi! I'm better than you!"

For those who were sane enough to not join Marching Band, that was the trumpet handshake.

Me to :D I'm a trumpet player to. :D

So i guess I'm a part of the master race to hehe.

I'm not amazing or anything though. I actually think i'm pretty bad for being in highschool, but whatever :).

And marching band is awesome :).

I have a necklace with a Celtic Tree of Life pendant on it. I used to have another one that I liked a bit better, but the symbol became faded.

I can't leave without my boyfriend jewelry (A diamond ring and necklace) or my purse. :P I carry things like little scissors and nail clippers and a lighter even though I quit smoking, and chapstick.... My wallet with money and my ID. I meant, you never know when you might need some scissors! Or a lighter! a lot of that is for self defense as well. Sharp objects are very useful!

Lighters are definitely useful, I also carry one around. If you're worried about self defense I suggest getting some mace and an actual knife. Scissors aren't the most effective at stabbing through clothes. (I actually always carry at least two knives, again because I'm obsessed with being prepared.)

It really depends where I am going, but my favorite accessory would be my Aviators. Unless the trip is really long, than it would be my kindle fire. But mainly my aventours, I look amazing in them and first time impressions count.

Edit: My spell check failed me, and put Aventours instead of Aviators, Aviators being a type of sunglasses. My bad XD.

Oh yes, Aviators. XD I can never wear round sunglasses because I have a thin head, but Aviators manage to look cool on everypony else. :P

I mostly read scifi and fantasy. I just burn through novels (average 2 per week). Theres a thread from today where someone was asking for sugestions on books to read where I gave a list of my favorites.

I study engineering so most of the time I just start drawing graphs/diagrams on the walls in chalk. Pens are for taking notes in class. Pencils are reserved for homework and tests.

Depending on how busy I am I read 2 to 3 good size novels a week, I also love scifi and fantasy!

Drawing in chalk on the walls, sounds like something I'd do if my walls weren't covered with posters and shelving already. (Actually the posters are layered now because I ran out of room.)

Make fun of me if you will, but I can't go anywhere without my phone. It has my pictures, notes, music, etc. I like to talk to people, and it provides quick and easy access to mlp forums.

Why would I make fun of you for that? Phones are incredibly useful, and I'd die without my smartphone and it's access to my music and the internet.

For me it would be my glasses and my watch. I don't really need my glasses (my doctor thought I needed heavy duty glasses as a kid and now their trying to dial me back to normal after that mistake), but I wear them out of habit. I can't go anywhere without my watch. I feel disconnected to the world if I don't know what time it is.

I know how you feel, I obsessively check the time whenever I'm not actively doing something.

Wouldn't you get blurred vision if you are wearing a stronger magnification than you need?

Gotta love my watch that has an 8 gigabyte USB flash drive hidden inside it. Really handy for school projects and whatnot.

Oh, and it keeps time, too. Guess that's nice.

...Now that I think about it, I guess my glasses are my favorite accessory since I can't see without them.  ;)

Yes, glasses and contacts are very important. XD

Where'd you manage to find a watch that stores a flash drive? I'd like to get my hands on one of those.

Probably phone, and my headphones (Razer Electras, or my MLP earphones, lol). Dont really (casually) carry much else, i just need my music, and communication means at all times.

Music is life, is it not? And our generation has made the need for communication run in our veins.

But you don't carry anything else out of the complete usual? Like to travel light?

• Brohoof 1

I don't have any really. Most of the time my keys, sunglasses, hat, and wallet just sit on my desk. I never really carry anything with me, as I usually never would need it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKQ2HAaj2pU

COLLECT HATS!

WEAR ALL THE HATS

HATS AND HATS AND HATS

MY HAT HAS A HAT HAS A HAT

Hats and hat accessories!

Did I mention that hats are the best bloody thing ever?

XD I used to wear a hat 24/7, but then my friends started to complain because they liked messing with my hair.

Do you have an estimate to how many hats you own? Just thought I'd ask.

gotta say i have two, one would be a pair of dog tags on one i have some personal stuff but on one of them the other i have 01001101010011000101000000111010010001100110100101001101 which is binary for MLP:FiM, my other is my memory stick that i keep a lot of my projects on.

Cool, not many people other than active military have real dog tags with personal info. I wonder why.

Thumb drives ARE incredibly useful. I actually need to get a bigger one soon.

Did you stick the binary in for fun or just to meet the minimum character count?

There is this one shirt I always seem to wear whenever I go out to the store or just run around in

I have a pic of it however, I'll upload it later

Can't wait to see! I'm assuming it's a Luna shirt, just from what I've seen of you around the forums. XD Anyway, looking forward to that pic! :P

I have a Swiss Army Knife in my pocket at all times, and I have it with me because it's useful. I suppose one could attach a deeper symbolic meaning to it if they wanted to, examining the cross in the Swiss Army, GmbH logo, or moreso still in the "TN" (my initials) engraved in the main blade, since it was a gift from my Eldest brother when I was a Best Man at his Wedding in May, but I choose not to.

I also have a Hat whenever I go outside, which is a black trilby-rim Fedora with white pinstripes and several pins on it. The pins are a black and red Calgary Stampede Canada pin, a green Christian Service Brigade Alumni pin, a white diamond Mennonite Central Committee Auction 2011 pin, coat of arms pin for Lindau, Bodensee, Neuschwanstein, Baden-Wurttemburg (have yet to get Friedrichshafen or Stuttgart: places I've been in Germany), and a brass Supermarine Spitfire pin I got at the Dornier Museum in Friedrichshafen.

The reason why you have a Purity Ring is you're loving your special someone even before you've met them.

Good on ye mate.

Wow, I don't think I've seen that many words I don't know how to pronounce in a single paragraph before. A fedora you say? Classic charm like a boss. Where are the pins located?

Also, Swiss army knives are amazing things, and the fact that yours has some cool meaning behind is sweet as well.

:P

Music is life, is it not? And our generation has made the need for communication run in our veins.

But you don't carry anything else out of the complete usual? Like to travel light?

Phones are just too damn convenient to put down. I used to bring alot more stuff with me, like in a bag, but really never got around to making proper use of them on the go. I recently decided to go light, lol.

For me, it's a three way tie between my black fedora with white pinstripes, my pair of aviator sunglasses, or my Pinkie Pie t-shirt.  If you look through the post a picture of yourself thread, you can see me with the shirt and my sunglasses.

Well then, that's two people with white pinstriped fedoras in a row, what are the odds? And you have amazing taste sir. A fedora, aviators, AND a brony t-shirt with no less but Pinkie Pie on it? How are the women not beating each other down to get to you?

XD I used to wear a hat 24/7, but then my friends started to complain because they liked messing with my hair.

Do you have an estimate to how many hats you own? Just thought I'd ask.

Cool, not many people other than active military have real dog tags with personal info. I wonder why.

Thumb drives ARE incredibly useful. I actually need to get a bigger one soon.

Did you stick the binary in for fun or just to meet the minimum character count?

Can't wait to see! I'm assuming it's a Luna shirt, just from what I've seen of you around the forums. XD Anyway, looking forward to that pic! :P

yeah my uncle who serves in the military gets me involved with training things such a the TA and he got me some dog tags, and for the binary i wanted to have MLP:FiM on them as the show and the fandom now means something to me so i just kinda wanted that on one and it also fit nicely which worked out good

and thumb drives are an extremely useful thing to have on hand.

My scarf! I absolutely love warm, Fat scarfs... Especially blue scarfs... And many other colourful scarfs... I sleep with a scarf... (Nah, just joking, But i love scarfs!)

XD Certainly a great choice! I where a scarf a ton during winter, but only winter. Do you wear them year round? Also I'm assuming you live somewhere around the UK because my american spell check dislikes your spelling colour with a u. :P

Before it broke, I would've said my NAA .22 Magnum Mini Revolver w/holster grip. I carried that thing everywhere, even around the house. While I send it to get fixed, I'll be carrying my CRKT pocket knife. 

Both great choices. Though I have to ask, just as a precaution or have you actually had need for them before? Because having a knife can be passed as a tool, but a revolver not so much.

An accessory is an extra, something you can do without...

Mine would probably be my phone. It's a fairly expensive smartphone...

I don't pay for the brand but for the phone; I would happily use a crappy phone if need-be!

So you prefer a phone not for the fancy apps and magical purposes it can be used for, but just for the good-old fashioned use of talking to people through talk and text? ;)

I have a necklace with a Celtic Tree of Life pendant on it. I used to have another one that I liked a bit better, but the symbol became faded.

How do you fade a necklace? That must be one REALLY well loved piece of jewelry my friend.

so the Celtic Tree of Life, any particular reason behind that choice?

I don't have any really. Most of the time my keys, sunglasses, hat, and wallet just sit on my desk. I never really carry anything with me, as I usually never would need it.

Where do you go that you don't aren't exposed to the sun, don't need head protection, don't need to unlock stuff or drive anywhere, and don't need to purchase anything?!

Phones are just too damn convenient to put down. I used to bring alot more stuff with me, like in a bag, but really never got around to making proper use of them on the go. I recently decided to go light, lol.

I somehow use the majority of random stuff I carry in my bag, so I keep it around. But if you truly never need it, going light would probably be the most sensible choice. :P

• Brohoof 2

Where do you go that you don't aren't exposed to the sun, don't need head protection, don't need to unlock stuff or drive anywhere, and don't need to purchase anything?!

Minnesota... Not much sun in the winter, and no need for head protection, you can't drive safely in blizzards, and on that account you won't be buying anything either.

yeah my uncle who serves in the military gets me involved with training things such a the TA and he got me some dog tags, and for the binary i wanted to have MLP:FiM on them as the show and the fandom now means something to me so i just kinda wanted that on one and it also fit nicely which worked out good

and thumb drives are an extremely useful thing to have on hand.

That's awesome! I should get a pair of dog tags myself now that I think about it. All my preparedness and no dog tags. I have failed you, whatever deity governs over being prepared.

Minnesota... Not much sun in the winter, and no need for head protection, you can't drive safely in blizzards, and on that account you won't be buying anything either.

Well then. That's actually a completely believable and understandable decision. At that point I would just stay home and do pony stuff all day. Then again, that's what I do already.

• Brohoof 1

How do you fade a necklace? That must be one REALLY well loved piece of jewelry my friend. so the Celtic Tree of Life, any particular reason behind that choice?

Either that or it was somewhat cheaply made. It did last me for quite a few years though. Originally it was just the design, but now it's because of the mythology behind it. It symbolizes balance and harmony, and Yggdrasil was also based on it as well.

Either that or it was somewhat cheaply made. It did last me for quite a few years though. Originally it was just the design, but now it's because of the mythology behind it. It symbolizes balance and harmony, and Yggdrasil was also based on it as well.

Yggdrasil as in from what piece of fiction? I've read several books series with a tree by that name.

I've had cheap necklaces before, usually they snap or something before wearing that much. XD

Well for me, my contacts so I can see. Hmmm... Also whatever book I'm reading. All I do is read and read, oh and read. Oh and a small drawing pad, for ponies! (:

So, you like to see, read, and draw. XD I also have contacts, and read a ton. Unfortunately I have no artistic talent with pencil and paper so a drawing pad or sketch book are useless to me. 

• Brohoof 1

im torn between 2 things really. The first being a fedora. while I dont have a specific one I like more than others I find that fedoras are awesome and like to wear them, but I dont wear one all the time so if there was one thing that I always have with me it would be my ring. I really have no reason to wear the ring, it is just something I started wearing a while ago and I got used to it. 

But I still say that my favorite accessory is the Fedora.

im torn between 2 things really. The first being a fedora. while I dont have a specific one I like more than others I find that fedoras are awesome and like to wear them, but I dont wear one all the time so if there was one thing that I always have with me it would be my ring. I really have no reason to wear the ring, it is just something I started wearing a while ago and I got used to it. 

But I still say that my favorite accessory is the Fedora.

Fedoras sure seem to be a popular piece of headwear on this forum. What's the ring like, any markings or designs? What is is made out of?

My MP3 player. Loaded with brony music and I never leave home without it. I've even gotten into trouble a couple of times for listening to it at work.

Yus, music is amazing. I'm always listening to music, almost 24/7. Even while I sleep my stereo system will be going. (Though at a low volume, can't have it waking up other people.)

• Brohoof 1

Fedoras sure seem to be a popular piece of headwear on this forum. What's the ring like, any markings or designs? What is is made out of?

Meh the ring is nothing special, there used to be black markings on it but those wore off long ago so now it just has several grooves running along the sides, and fedoras are awesome. who dosent like an awesome fedora

not to mention...on a woman they can be downright sexy...forget i said that...

Something I don't understand how people live without: a watch. I am being fairly lenient here, I didn't say wrist watch or pocket watch.

While I do carry my phone with me pretty much everywhere I go, I could sooner go without my phone than my trusty binary wrist watch. I've tried using my phone as a time keeper once, it isn't anywhere near as convenient and I love the puzzled looks I get when someone asks me if I have the time and I read what appears to be random lit up LEDs.

Another thing I always have on hand is a multi-bit screwdriver. Seriously, you have no idea how many times this thing has come in handy. The look on my boss' face was priceless when I passed him it when he was working on something. It's about the size of a fat ballpoint pen and I never leave home without it.

So for me, the battle is between a watch and a screwdriver. I considered putting my scientific calculator into the mix, but it's nowhere near as useful as the other two items.

Wouldn't you get blurred vision if you are wearing a stronger magnification than you need?

My initial glasses were a stronger magnification. My doctor has been lowering it every few years. My current ones are very weak, weaker than some reading glasses.