Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Artling's sketch request thread (Update 1/13/13)

Artling

Oh, wow. I simply MUST request a sketch from you!  :wub:

If you don't mind, I'd love a sketch of my OC Binary Circuit (wonderful name, I know [/sarcasm]). Here's a link to a horrid sketch I did of him a while ago: http://mlpforums.com/topic/14400-my-first-official-pony-art-p/

His body is white, and his hair is dark green (like the green I used for the word, "circuit" in his picture). Thanks! ^_^

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, Artling!

I just want to know if I can get a request in to do my main OC, Nightfall. There is a link in my sig if you want to look at him. ;)

Thanks!

Artling, not to be pushy, but did you see my post, requesting a pic done of Konami? Is it too complicated? eAe

I reall really hope it isnt for a great artist like you

No, it's not too complicated. I'm sorry for the delays but recently I've had a lot of school and other personal commitments that I have to prioritize over these requests. I'm hitting everyone's requests as a first-come first-serve basis, so I will eventually get to everyone's and more for those who've requested recently. But unfortunately I can't really tell you when I will get to yours because it depends on how much free time I will have. But I promise I will get to it :).

Hi there, I was wondering if you could draw my OC for me. I'll put her and her cutie mark in the first spoiler, and some other drawings people have done for me just so you can see her from more angles and what not. Also I'll put the link to her page so you can see her bio just in case. Thanks so much for doing this, it really helps. :)

post-8996-0-25591100-1358106951_thumb.png
post-8996-0-12013200-1356895823.jpeg

post-8996-0-29366800-1358106946_thumb.jpeg
post-8996-0-98459000-1358106949.png
post-8996-0-26282500-1358106947.jpeg
post-8996-0-69848300-1358106948.png

Her Bio. Page URL: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/fire-strike-r2420

Oh would you please do Sugarcube!? She is my avatar and if you need another reference pic let me know, you can draw her doing whatever, lol I am not picky, the only specific I have is that she has her goggles either resting on her head, being worn, or hanging from her neck. I will attach a pic

post-3486-0-22732200-1354680190_thumb.png

when I get home, can' t do it from my phone currently.

Edited by Sugarcube

I'd like to request something too! I'm writing a fanfic and I really need a picture for the cover, so I quickly made the ponies on the pony creator so I could request somepony to draw them. Generally, I want Star Dust, the blue one, verbally teasing Meteor Shower, the champagne colored one, with Meteor Shower simply rolling his eyes in an annoyed look. If it's too much, tell me, I'll try to find somepony else to do it. :D Good luck when you get to it.

star-dust.png

meteor-shower.png