Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Wonderbolt's Academy Always open!

RainbowDash1013

Moon Dust took a break from her work, pulling out a pack of cookies. She didn't notice that the wind was slowly blowing away all of her charts, alll of her hard work. When she turned around, she could see a piece of her paper flying away in the distance.
"OH CRAP!" She yelled, flying after the pieces of paper. She managed to grab two, out of the twelve she had brought.
"FOR BUCKS' SAAAKE!!" She creamed at the top of her lungs, before kicking a cloud, causing a flag of lightning. The bat in her mane flipped out and got scared, scratching Moon Dusts' head and pulling her mane. She debated on hitting it, but instead she gathered up all the rest of her stuff angrily, smashing the glass in one of her telescopes in the process.
"UUURGH! BUUUCK!" She yelled, and zoomed into the academy with tears in her eyes. Once she reached the dorm she fumbled with the lock for a few minutes before finally opening the door. She shoved all of her stuff on one of the desks then flumped onto the bed. She didn't want to cry, but she was finding it hard not to. Haze flew out of her mane and tried to comfort her, only to be shoved away.

Edited by Snowdrop

OCC sure im 17 though but incase there younger people sure..)

Oliveflame blushed and her heart swelled. She said "Yes...... Let's go back..." Than teleported them back to the academy. She said "Come here." Than led him to her room. Inside was 2 giant beds with a big beautiful window and a desk. It was very bright and it looked like her room in the castle. She said "You um want to sleep in the other bed.. I kinda feel safer when someone is sleeping with me..." Oliveflame walked into the bathroom and combed her mane and brushed her teeth. When she stepped out her hair flowed to the floor and was like princess luna's hair medium but it was flowing gold. Her eyes sparkled and she had a crown on her head and she smiled. Olive crawled into bed and waited for stratos to get into the other bed than said "Um now that were dating can I um........................ sleep with you... I kinda get scared when I sleep alone because im scared Gathon is going to come and take me... I feel that you will be able to protect me..." She kissed him and she crawled into his bed and fell asleep beside him.

(OOC: @Everypony: This roleplay seems to be following two different storylines, do you guys want to keep it this way or should we try to merge everything? @RainbowDash1013, I'm 19 so mature content isn't a problem. What does everyone else think?).

Celestia's morning's light stirred Stratos from his sleep, a peaceful sleep like he'd never known before. He nuzzled the nape of Olive's neck, slowly bringing her back to wakefulness, as well.

"I think...it's morning," he whispered to her, "They'll start serving breakfast in the mess hall soon."

Stratos' stomach let out a low gurgle. In the excitement of last night, both he and Olive completely missed dinner service. He blushed in embarrassment. She turned to him and let out a smile, finding it cute.

"C'mon, let's go get some food, we'll need our energy for our first full day of training," Olive said as she trotted to the bathroom.

Stratos, still sitting on the bed, spoke to her through the door.

"About that...we're still going through the academy, right? Your kingdom...do you think you could still rule as a Wonderbolt?"

• Brohoof 2

Olive said "Yes I can." Brushing her mane and tail. Than putting heart shapped earing in. Than she started to sing in a beauiful voice "Deep in the meadow, under the willow

A bed of grass, a soft green pillow
Lay down your head, and close your sleepy eyes
And when you awake, the sun will rise.

Here it's safe, here it's warm
Here the daisies guard you from harm
Here your dreams are sweet and tomorrow brings them true
Here is the place where I love you"

Than stepped out of the bathroom to let Stratos in. She said her goodbyes and raced to get breakfast. She knocked on daffodils door and She stepped out saying "Hey Olive whats up? I didn't hear you come in last night." (OCC Daff and Olvie have rooms beside eachother) Just than Startos stepped out and Daffodil's jaw dropped. Than she whispered "Did he sleep in your dorm last night? ...." Oliveflame blushed and said "Want to go grab some breakfast with us Daffodil? I'm starved!"Than they walked and grabbed something to eat and flew to the workout room.Spitfire walked up to Olive when she was wait lifting and said "Sooo I hear that Stratos slept in your dorm last night! Did you-" Oliveflame said quickly "No we didn't! Stop trying to protect me! I am almost a grown pegasus! I don't need protection! I can do it myself!"Than used her magic to remove the wait and said "Because I'm an alicorn! I am a princess and Stratos gave me the courage to tell you! And together we will save my kingdom from vanishing! Because we love eachother!" Spitfire cried "What! Why didn't you tell me this! were so close and we care for eachother! I'm sorry if I was strict but I'm scared that you will get hurt! With Mom and Dad dead I have to be there for you because I love you!" Than hugged her sister saying "I'm proud of what you did telling me that... No more secrets... And I want to help you with your kingdom ok?" Olive nodded "Yes"

• Brohoof 1

Daffodil got up right on time, and had just finnished brushing her mane when she heard a knock on the door. "Don't worry Moon Du2t, I can get it!" She trotted over and opened the door. Daffodil was mildly surprised to see Oliveflame, she had been expecting one if the guys. But whatever. Daffodil greeted Oliveflame happily and was just ask where she had gone last night when she saw Statos stride out of the room causually, and even though Daffodil knew it was none of her buisness, her jaw dropped and she whispered the obvious question. Daffodil was a bit disturbed that all Olivflame had done was blush.... But it wasn't any of her buisness so she just went ahead and went with Olive and Stratos to breakfast, Daffodil went ajead and accompanied them to the weight room as well, it wasn't like she had anyting to do today until her fly with Ashwing later. Once they got to yhe weight room, Spitfire was there and had apparently somehow found out about Stratos and Olive spending the night together last night. Olive and Spitfire got into am argument and suddenly Olive pulled back her hair revealing a horn. Daffodil was in shock, Oliveflame, is, an alicorn? Daffodil walked up to Oliveflame and bowed. "If it2 ok with you, I would al2o like to help you with saving your kingdom, I know we ju2t met ye2terday, but I feel compelled to help you if ne22a2ary. Also, what do we need to do to help your kingdom? And will the four of u2 be enough do do the job? If not, I am pretty 2ure my friends A2hwing and Moon Du2t would help to, and I tru2t them."

(OOC sorry i didn't write earlier, i got grounded from my laptop because my mom caught me using it late last night ;-; I will have it tommorow, also, sorry for any speloing mistakes, I'm using my phone so, yeah :/ )

(OOC: I have some advice for your back story and relationship to Spitfire. To me, at least, it seems a bit unrealistic for Spitfire to just not know she's from a royal family. I was thinking something like this. Spitfire and her family lived in your kingdom, and they adopted you when Gathon killed your parents and destroyed your kingdom. Later they die trying to escape to Cloudesdale, and to spare Spitfire you enchant her with a memory spell to make her believe she lived in Cloudesdale her whole life. Thoughts? There's a lot we can probably do with Spitfire's back story, here).

Stratos trotted into the weight room several minutes after Olive and Daffodil, having gone back to his original dorm room to freshen-up a bit more and to check for anything he might need for the day.

He saw that Olive was talking to Spitfire, and that her mane was pushed aside, revealing her horn. He was relieved to see that it seemed like whatever was stated was being taken well. He approached Olive, Daffodil, and Spitfire.

Stratos greeted Olive with a nuzzle. "Did you tell them?"

"Yeah," Olive said, a tear welling up in her eye.

"So where do we go from here? How can we defeat Gathon and ensure a peace for the kingdom?" Stratos asked, addressing all three.

Edited by StratoPegasus

Ashwing knew what happend last day and remembered it to the point well it was his first day at the academy so thats true, he sat down on the bed ¨well right now i have nothing in my head to be clear with myself so i think ill just go take a walk¨ ashwing convinced him self for a walk aka flying before he would meet daffodil to fly to see if he was ready to fly at top speed without breaking into ash raven ¨just a little more now¨ ashwing said as he accelerated so all that heard from him was random words of what he was saying ¨come on¨ as he said that he started to create ashes behind him and deaccelerated as fast as he could ¨woah aaaaaaah¨ he crashed right into the side of the academy and fell down ¨ow, that sure hurt¨ ashwing got up kinda hurt a little from crashing ¨note... Never try to fly at max speed at academy again¨ he said to himself to try and remember it ¨hey i wonder whats daff and snow drops doin¨ he decided to go to them and knock but yet again he didnt even know their dorm number so that was out of question. (its morning here and im going to my grand parents.

OCC But I need to be the princess... I'm the Alicorn and Princess's are always alicorns duh! But we could have adopted Spitfire instead... But the rest is okI. But Theres a twist I have to be married by new years and I won't be here on new years.)

Oliveflame said "I will ask people at the academy to help... But the only way to stop him is if I complete the omen. I will tell you guys it. Were peace and harmony meet. Love will rise above and shine. But all may be lost to eternal darkness..." Oliveflame winced than whispered "Stratos you have to marry me.."

When Stratos heard what Olive just whispered he fainted.

Oliveflame jumped back in surprise and lifted him up and used her magic to carry him to the nurse. There she waited for him to wake up and talk to him. It was 1 before he woke up. Olive said "Hello. You kinda fainted. But don't worry I went to do some training but than I just came back." She kissed him slowly on the lips. Than said "I love you." Than tears started welling in her eyes. She loved Stratos so much. Her heart twisted with pain with the thought of being without Startos. "You must marry me.."

Daffodil was shocked, why had Stratos fainted? Daffodil offered to help, but Oliveflame just picked up Stratos with her magic and headed off. Daffodil nodded at Spitfire, then trotted off, she needed to find Ashwing, and Moon Dust too. Daffodil considered where to look. Well, Moon Dust is probably in the dorm, but she might have gone to the cafateria, or maybe the flight course. Ashwing on the other hand was probably out flying already, hes probably on or near the flight course. So, Daffodil decided to go back to her dorm first. Daffodil got to her dorm. She opened the door. "Hey Moon Du2t? Are you home?" "Hey Daf! Yeah I am, what do you need?" Daffodil walked over to Moon Dust. "Ok, thi2 i2 going to 2ound crazy but, well, Oliveflame ha2 revealed to 2trato2, 2pitfire, and I that 2he i2 in fact, an alicorn. Ye2! I know it 2ound2 crazy, but 2he need2 help to 2ave her kingdom, apparently it wa2 destroyed. I decided I would tell you and A2hwing and see if you two would join me in a22i2ting Oliveflame. Now, I am going to a22ume thi2 i2 a dangerou2 job, 2o I am definitely not going to force you or anything, I ju2t wanted to tell you guy2 2o you know I tru2t you. 2o, will you help u2 Moon?"

Edited by soullessduck

(OOC: You're still the princess, I just think it makes more sense for Spitfire's background's sake that one of them, either Olive or Spitfire, were adopted at the time of the kingdom's fall by the other's family. And don't worry about New Years, our story doesn't have to mirror Earth time exactly. I'll be busy tomorrow...today...too).

Still lightheaded, yet quickly coming to, Stratos turned to look to Olive, grasping for her hoof. He propped himself up on the cot and looked deep into her tearful eyes.

"I know. In a way...I knew from the beginning. I knew from the first moment I met you that my life would never be the same again. What you feel...I feel." He proceeded to nuzzle her face, wiping her tears away. He draw his lips to here, and they exchanged another passionate kiss. Two souls in perfect harmony.

Their lips drew apart again, the academy once again entering their minds. Stratos quickly jumped off the cot completely, and back to his hooves. A Wonderbolt must never be caught lying down for too long, even a Wonderbolt-hopeful.

"Are Daffodil and Spitfire telling the others?" Stratos inquired.

"Yeah," Olive replied, relief coming to her mind at the sight of her lover once again reenergized.

Stratos began trotting toward the door, motioning for Olive to follow. "Let's find them, we've got a lot of work to do."

Edited by StratoPegasus

Orange lightening arrived back in a bolt of Lightening, static around his wings. "Pheeew thank goodness that is over with." The energetic Pegasus said with a sigh of relief, as he hovered on a cloud and decided to take a nap, very unaware of the recent events that has taken place. "Finally after dealing with a bunch of dangerous lightening and thunder clouds, the zaza-zig wonder lightening can finally chill and sleep in peace."

From there Orange lightening drifted off to sleep, his tail hanged on the cloud, showing where he is currently sleeping, scars slowly appeared on his front hoofs, since the lightening clouds actually done some slight damage to him, but with the rest it will only take a couple of hours of some good earned sleep to recover.

The birds were chirping and the warm beating of the sun was gently touching his body, giving a fresh rejuvenation feeling. His large wings spread out, as Orange Lightening stretched his body out, yawning slightly, and going back to sleep again.

• 5 months later...

Name: Snowwie (Full Name: Princess Mi Amore Snowwie)

Eye color: Pink/red

Mane: violet

Coat : light blue (aquamarine)

Other: Snowwie came from the royal land of Canterlot. She was not born a princess but she loved to create snowflakes as a pegasus. As soon as she turned 18, she became an alicorn due to her amazing abilities to create snowflakes and make them each look different. Everypony thought that Snowwie would love doing this and dreamed of creating snowflakes as a living. The truth is that Snowwie always wanted to be a Wonderbolt. So she applied to Wonderbolt academy as a student and as soon as she was accepted she flipped. One of the best things that ever happened to her was finally coming true. As soon as she told her parents, they supported her the whole way through being proud that their daughter could follow her real dream in life. So, now she is here at the Wonderbolt academy not only to meet Rainbow Dash and Derpy but here to find out who she really is. Finally, Snowwie always wanted to be treated like an average pony so she totally hates when people bow to her just because she is a Princess.