Eating Breakfast.

Going to school.

Doing work.

Getting hyped up for christmas.

Celebrating my friends birthday.

Doing Homework.

Dying.

• Brohoof 6

Drink Jagermeister and eat pizza... will probably stay indoors and look at youtube vids while I'm doing this, but it might be fun to go bar hoping that night since I'm sure people are going to be having end of the world parties. 

Um. nothing really, even the day after I won't do much. I've already explained to most people that I think this whole doomsday thing is just a scheme to see how extreme people are and how gullible they are.

So I'll be doing my normal routine.. Going to school, taking finales, going home, practicing trumpet, getting on computer, playing video games, and thats about it.

• Brohoof 2

eh, I will most likely be doing what I normally do... and that is wake up (but not get out of bed), check my phone for any notifications on MLP Forums, try to hold off on using the bathroom as much as I can just so I can stay in bed for a bit longer (my mom is very particular about when I wake up, as soon I get out of my room, I am not to go back to bed) then once I FINALLY get out of bed I will go to the bathroom, brush my teeth, and eat breakfast.

That sounds like a pretty good way to start the supposed "doomsday" morning :)

Just be doing my usual. I don't see the world ending on Friday so yeah, dont see the need to do anything different. But hey in 10 years from now when you have kids, you can show them the 2012 movie and tell them how you survived all of that lol, XD

• Brohoof 1

Shouldn't the apocalypse happens on 20 instead of 21? Dt55G.png

Since both are on work days, I guess I would spend most of my days working ass off as usual.

GlSHw.png

Well, maybe I'll buy some huge pan pizza or something like that. My girl is currently away, so my apocalypse would be a very boring one.

• Brohoof 4

I will be eating, smiling, doing schoolwork, spending time with friends, family, and my fellow students! So yeah very normal stuff.

Edited by JesstroidPrime
  • Brohoof 1

Lets see, 6 o clock wake up, 7 o clock PT, 8-10 take a shower, get cleaned off, 1000 work call till noon, going home. Probably preceeded by video games or I may just go to the fire station and wait to see what happens. I'm sure we'll have a crazy person or two.

Whether the apocalypse is real or not (it isn't), I am going to treat the day exactly the same as every other. The last thing I would want is to spend my last few moments worrying/in any kind of negative perspective. 

• Brohoof 1

Wake up

Eat breakfast

Get ready for work

Come home

Wait up a while

Go to sleep

Wakes up and discoveries the world is still intact 

Be LIKE I TOLD YOU NOTHING WOULD HAPPEN to my paranoid cousin.

Enjoy my weekend

Edited by PonyPowaX1000
  • Brohoof 1