Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Heaven vs. Equestria: Where would you go?

jackleapp81

I am something of a truth seeker. Which is kinda ironic in a fallen holographic universe. So, ideally... crap. It is difficult, because the thing got hacked badly, and now there are cloned entities of important spiritual beings from the original universe, and cloned realms produced from the original above. So, I have no clear answer.

Of course, that discounts equestria, because the sole idea is stupid. But it is a very difficult situation, our current one. Surrounded by hostile holographic/artificial intelligence. And I've been recycled so many times by this ****ing snakes. You enter the light, memory is wiped out. You are once again in the wheel. Over and over, and over and over and over again. I've been getting more adept at unlocking memories in the portions of our dna they unplugged to create the collective amnesia and introduce their false version of history. And I did manage to recolect some valuable memories from past life times related to the time period of jesus, and long before the interjection of the false time line. Like being very sweaty on my way home and carrying a dead goat on my back, which is not valuable at all. So, I've been trapped here for a loooooong time, already.
Not that this would make absolutely any sense to the people here. I mean, this is a forum about colorful magic horses. But it is still kind of fun to mention it. It is like when you are just ahead enough of the collective to be considered insane.

So, yeah. No answer. I am aiming for the truth. Which is nowhere to be seen. Waiting for that door to open. Keeping the lamp/heart shinning bright. Because if you fail, you are gonna be left here in this lesser realm with the pathological alien intelligence that has been proding the human soul since times immemorial. Things like what happened in the nazi regime. Believe me or not, when I say things can get really dark here. And will get much darker still. So, yeah. ****ing snakes. Well, more like vipers. The flying kind.

• Brohoof 1