Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Songs that would describe a character

Uncle Phil

Not sure if this has been done (i'm new to the forum)

The title says it, pick a song that basically would describe a character from the show.

The song lyrics don't have to describe the character, it can just be the tone of the song or even the title of the song that describes or reminds you of a character

I'll start

Queen Chrysalis: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LExBgGDb9ss

In Flames - F®iend

the song name reminds me of how chrysalis is capable of shape shifting and was in disguise as the bride who was intentionally just trying to take over the kingdom (i might be wrong with Chrysalis' motive as I hear different potential motives), cant always believe who you meet.

Well if we go through non fan music to describe characters, then I think this would describe Apple Jack

Overused... of course not!

post-6675-0-44537900-1355908649_thumb.jpg

Does it count if we use songs that are created for the characters in question? Or is that cheating? That's probably cheating, isn't it? Yeah it is...

Oh yeah! Here's a musical piece that my band played, and whenever we played it it always sounded like what it would feel like to fight against Discord to me, or I guess it describes Discord in that it's completely baddassiciously chaotic.

Skip to 0:25 if ya feel like watching

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=as8KNZb6Mfs

• Brohoof 1

Braeburn = Dude looks like a Lady

Pinkamena = They're coming to take me away (Hu ha)

Celestia = The Emperor's March

Steven Magnet = Anything Streisand

Edited by Jammo

• 9 years later...

Aww, only MLP? I was about to bring out my list of Caitlin theme songs :muffins:

Well, "Dragonhearted" by Tryhardninja kinda reminds me of Ember, for obvious reasons :-P And "If My Sister's in Trouble" from the Sister Act soundtrack obviously reminds me of Pinkie and Maud :ooh: