Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Name That Pony!

ILikeBears

Hey! So I have myself this pretty rad MLP coloring book and it's all good. It has stickers and posters and whatnot. But here's my dilemma:

post-1258-0-70935300-1327002598_thumb.jpg

There's one pony in the book (I've included pictures) and I just can't figure out who she is. Her coloring is similar to Scootaloo, but she has a pink and blue/purple heart. The only pony, off the top of my head, with a heart is Sweetie Belle and this certainly isn't her.

post-1258-0-09781000-1327002770_thumb.jpg

I've goggled it, searched through Wikipedia's list of MLP characters, but I'm still drawing blanks as to who this is. So can somebody lend a hand! ...or hoof...

post-1258-0-70094200-1327002786_thumb.jpg

post-1258-0-18788100-1327002802_thumb.jpg

post-1258-0-99094300-1327002810_thumb.jpg

Haha, silly video.

But, whether it's G3 or G4 or G57547547 I don't really care haha, I'm just curious if anyone know who this pony is because all my searches are coming up with nothing.

The closest I could find is G3 Heart Bright but she's supposedly a pegasus (although she looks more like a glimmer wings pony), and her colors aren't quite right, but she's the only one I could find with a heart cutie mark and heart on her front leg.

Posted Image

Posted Image

The closest I could find is G3 Heart Bright but she's supposedly a pegasus (although she looks more like a glimmer wings pony), and her colors aren't quite right, but she's the only one I could find with a heart cutie mark and heart on her front leg.

KILL THEM WITH FIRE!

• Brohoof 1

Yeah...out of G3 or whatever, Razzaroo, Sew-and-So, Valenshy, Island Delight, Star Catcher, Brights Brightly, Rarity, Sweetie Belle, Coconut Creme, Fizzy Pop, Flitter Flutter, and Heart Bright like you said all have hearts...but none seem to have the same kind of heart or coloring D:

KILL THEM WITH FIRE!

Why do you have the.. old.. and .. eh..... -_-

Hey, be nice. Some people like older gen ponies. Not saying that I do, (though I did watch Rescue at Midnight Castle which is g1) but some people do and there's nothing wrong with that. If it weren't for the older generations, we wouldn't have g4.

Anywho, perhaps this is just some random pony they made up for the coloring book.

post-37-0-65762300-1327006162_thumb.png

What ever happened to love and tolerate?

The G3 ponies are more visually appealing when it comes to toy design, but the G1 and 2 ponies are what a lot of us remember from our childhood, so they hold a special place in our hearts. Friendship is Magic may be the best cartoon version of My Little Pony, but that doesn't mean you should mock and ridicule the older ponies of my childhood. There is something good about all of them.

I wish I had some idea of who that pony is, but I just have no clue.

• Brohoof 1

Friendship is magic is only about 200000% Manlier.

Manlier? lol..

Anyways I didn't eaven know there was people who liked the old gens. I'm sorry for posting a dumb comment up there, I thought you was new to ponies and found the wrong gen.

Edited by Jokuc

Ehh, I don't happen to be a true 'fan' of any Gen, I just stumbled across an old coloring book and was curious of the name of one of the ponies since she was the only one without a name listed.

I didn't know there was a right and wrong version of MLP, all this "G4 is the only MLP" elitist stuff, or whatever. That stuff is already annoying with metal: "They came out in '82? Pssh, I only listen to newer metal". Thanks to those you tried to give a legitimate answer, imma get going. Seeya.

I still love you guys but it really disappoints me seeing you putting down someone else's interests like this. (especially a new member) What happened to love and tolerance. All she (or he) wanted was a legitimate answer to question. All this hate over previous generations doesn't add anything useful to the conversation.

Some of you may hate me after this but I feel that it's something I needed to say.