Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Next Elder Scrolls should be in Elswyr!

Discordian

Even though the last post here dates back to 2012, this one is happy to see the title of this thread.

Unfortunately, if TES 6 appears it has been severely implied that the events would be taking place mainly revolving Black Marsh, but the world would finally be open allowing you to travel to Skyrim, Morrowind, Aldmeri Dominion, Hammerfell, Imperial City... anywhere basically.

Got me excited and scared at the prospect.

Long live necromancy.

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Khajiit said:

Unfortunately, if TES 6 appears it has been severely implied that the events would be taking place mainly revolving Black Marsh, but the world would finally be open allowing you to travel to Skyrim, Morrowind, Aldmeri Dominion, Hammerfell, Imperial City... anywhere basically.

I think Elder Scrolls Arena actually had all of Tamriel in it.

18 minutes ago, Vulon Bii said:

I think Elder Scrolls Arena actually had all of Tamriel in it.

It did, but it was back in the day where games were still new and people really wanted to push the limits of what they create with this new... toy. The graphics weren't magnificent, but back in the day they were indeed great, still, I sense there was a general feeling of providing an awesome game.

Arena was great, but I never got too far in it. The controls for somebody who grew up on TES III already were simply horrendous. A veteran in TES III, who could finish the game in under 30 minutes (main story) and actually discovered nearly entire map, couldn't defeat a single monster in Arena without losing at least half HP.

Also, Khajiit in TES I and II were much more human-like ;x

I disagree. Don't get me wrong, I like Khajiits as much as the next guy but there's just so many more interesting places for the next Elder Scrolls to take place in. Like Black Marsh and The Summerset Isles.