Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Human Wonderbolts Academy Art Thread - STABLE THREAD!

Motion Spark

EDIT: STABLE THREAD!

It's been a while since I made an art thread img-1018403-1-smile.png ...it's good to be back I liked a lot wonderbolts academy and the fact that the episode focused on 8 ponies (2 of them, I've never seen before except for Lightning Dust). I thought the look HOT HOT together. and as stubborn as I can be, I never learn my lesson, so I drew human ponies again...I didn't feel like painting it, and I don't think that I would do it. post-5888-0-29046600-1356178392_thumb.png

I imagined them as humans being part of a beach voleyball team, so that's why they are all wearing bathing suits.

EDIT: This will be using this thread to upload drawings (mostly sketches) of Human WA, Like I mentioned before, they will be some sort of HOT beach volleyball team, I sort of want to make a comic book about them haha img-1018403-2-smile.png

anyways, keep track of this thread because it will be updated regularly. Stay tuned img-1018403-3-wink.png

EDIT:

Rainbow Dash - http://mlpforums.com/topic/42972-human-wonderbolts-academy-art-thread-updated/?p=1329842

Milky Way - http://mlpforums.com/topic/42972-human-wonderbolts-academy-art-thread-updated/?p=1360285

Flowershine - http://mlpforums.com/topic/42972-human-wonderbolts-academy-art-thread-updated/?p=1367063

Raindrops - http://mlpforums.com/topic/42972-human-wonderbolts-academy-art-thread-stable-thread/?p=1376925

Cloud Chaser - http://mlpforums.com/topic/42972-human-wonderbolts-academy-art-thread-stable-thread/?p=1518619

Thunderlane - http://mlpforums.com/topic/42972-human-wonderbolts-academy-art-thread-stable-thread/?p=1532939

Edited by Motion Spark
  • Brohoof 19

DAT HUMAN RAINBOW DASH

I like this, and yeah your art is simply one of the best, I love how you portray everyone in the picture. 

• Brohoof 2

Nice drawing there bro. Who's the guy next to the girl I believe is Rainbow Dash? LOL I loved how you did the big huge pony and Lightning Bolt looks really cool.

oh, it's Thunder Lane, and yes, the girl is Rainbow Dash.

DAT HUMAN RAINBOW DASH

I like this, and yeah your art is simply one of the best, I love how you portray everyone in the picture. 

oh! thankie! I hope I get lucky with this artwork (I got destroyed in both of my human Rarity threads)

• Brohoof 1

This is pretty great.  Though like the above user said, maybe you could include their cutie marks somewhere, maybe on their swim suits.  I honestly can't tell them apart.  ANyways you did  a great job on this.

it's good. I just think it would have been easier to tell which human pony is which by adding their cutie marks somewhere (probably their right shoulder as to look like a tattoo)

other than that. IT IS GREAT!

This is pretty great.  Though like the above user said, maybe you could include their cutie marks somewhere, maybe on their swim suits.  I honestly can't tell them apart.  ANyways you did  a great job on this.

I didn't know that it was too hard to guess, but ok

from left to right: Milky Way, the pony who looks like Derpy, Cloud Chaser, Lightning Dust, Rainbow Dasg, Thunder Lane, pony who looks like Wildfire and Roid Rage (Snowflake)

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Oh my god.

Somebody hand me pistol. I need to end this miserable curse.

Though it is a sketch, i still won't stop dislike it.

The guy to the left looks like derp.

The girls looks like typical teens that deserves to be fried

And the guy in the middle has a bigger neck then head.

The only think i like is Snowflake.

I'll also say that this is my opinion and now everyones.

Edited by Vicke

Yes! I love this! Very well drawn and I love how their expressions seem to tell exactly what are their character/personality! You seemed to depict them pretty well! I especially the way that muscular pony was depicted.  I seriously grinned when I saw him.  "YEAH!!!" xD

Edited by Amaris NSane
  • Brohoof 1

Oh my god.

Somebody hand me pistol. I need to end this miserable curse.

Though it is a sketch, i still won't stop dislike it.

The guy to the left looks like derp.

The girls looks like typical teens that deserves to be fried

And the guy in the middle has a bigger neck then head.

The only think i like is Snowflake.

I'll also say that this is my opinion and now everyones.

ok, yes it's your opinion, but there's a difference between don't liking the artworks, and being rude. And you are being rude, it's not hard to tell about that. Ok let's see, I'll be like Rainbow Dash and take pride of my work, and challenge you to make something better than this....

I think you can't right? I'm sure you can't... Next time, bring constructive criticism instead of being a ball of rudeness, and talk like if you could draw amazing. I only accept insults from people who are better than me.

cool drawing, but i just cant get some things on it... where is rainbow dash or lightning dust? it's still awesome, just clothes xD

Rainbow Dash and Lightning Dust are right in the middle.

Yes! I love this! Very well drawn and I love how their expressions seem to tell exactly what are their character/personality! You seemed to depict them pretty well! I especially the way that muscular pony was depicted.  I seriously grinned when I saw him.  "YEAH!!!" xD

That was the idea with Roid Rage XD :P

ok, yes it's your opinion, but there's a difference between don't liking the artworks, and being rude. And you are being rude, it's not hard to tell about that. Ok let's see, I'll be like Rainbow Dash and take pride of my work, and challenge you to make something better than this....

I think you can't right? I'm sure you can't... Next time, bring constructive criticism instead of being a ball of rudeness, and talk like if you could draw amazing. I only accept insults from people who are better than me.

Haha, you are acting like someone from idol who gets mad because they get straight opinions.

I'm nopt here because i can draw, i'm here to judge and give honest opinions.

• 1 month later...

I just made this sketch of Lighting Dust, I'm practicing some styles to draw humans so I'm not sure what should I do. I'm a fan of WIP's so I wanted it to look like that on purpose (though the outcome wasn't as I expected :/) :)

post-5888-0-14572400-1361253325_thumb.png

• Brohoof 4

I just made this sketch of Lighting Dust, I'm practicing some styles to draw humans so I'm not sure what should I do. I'm a fan of WIP's so I wanted it to look like that on purpose (though the outcome wasn't as I expected :/) :)

attachicon.gifLightning Dust sketch 1.png

Wow!! This looks phenomenal!  I like it a lot :)  Though the colors don't really shout Lightning Dust at me XD  I especially like what you did with the hair :D

• Brohoof 1

Wow!! This looks phenomenal!  I like it a lot :)  Though the colors don't really shout Lightning Dust at me XD  I especially like what you did with the hair :D

yes because I got crazy with photoshop  :ph34r: shhhh! don't tell anypony! the original artwork has more toned down colors. (limitations of a pony that doesn't know how to color :()

• Brohoof 1

Pretty good.  The coloring doesn't seem out of place or overdone to me. I wouldn't have known you had shopped it if you hadn't said so.

Still, I think Vicke could definitely offer you some good pointers about things like proportions, depth and facial expressions.  For example, consider this piece from his DA collection:

purrman_by_viktore2-d5lhwyr.jpg

Keep practicing, and maybe your work will reach that level one day too!

• Brohoof 2

Wow! This turned out so good I have nothing to critique about :) I would defiantly like to see more, they all look so anime! Great work :P

wow, what I can say? if you don't have any critiques that's great ^_^

Pretty good.  The coloring doesn't seem out of place or overdone to me. I wouldn't have known you had shopped it if you hadn't said so.

Still, I think Vicke could definitely offer you some good pointers about things like proportions, depth and facial expressions.  For example, consider this piece from his DA collection:

img-1189758-1-purrman_by_viktore2-d5lhwy

Keep practicing, and maybe your work will reach that level one day too!

well, that was pretty funny XD ...but it's up to you to discuss with him what other aspects of coloring and anatomy I should learn for my next artwork lol.

Anyways thanks for stopping by...next will be Cloud Chaser ;)

@@kotakotakota, just as you requested I worked on Cloud Chaser, she was quite a challenge, I was struggling with her proportions and I tried to color everything with shades of gray then paste one layer for the colors but it didn't turned out as I expected. 

human_cloud_chaser___human_wonderbolts_a

I wonder who would be next? :D 

• Brohoof 4

Holy shit she is so hawt I want to have sex with her

I have no bucking clue now whether this is a beach party or an academy anymore ._.

Still, that Cloud Chaser is hot

Edited by Psyche Clops
  • Brohoof 2

Holy shit she is so hawt I want to have sex with her

I have no bucking clue now whether this is a beach party or an academy anymore ._.

Still, that Cloud Chaser is hot

I'm ok with the scratched text Thanks man, did you notice that in almost every series there's a character that is a tad "hoter" than the rest? to me that was Cloud Chaser, in the show she looks like she would have some curves and big boobs, don't ask why, she just seems that way ^_^

I can assure you, it's still an academy XD

• Brohoof 1

HHmm.... quite nice drawing. Anatomy seems fine... only thing is... humans can't fly. So Wonderbolt Academy is obsolete hehe.

Also... who is who? They are all grey.

they are humans now, they can't have wings  :huh: ... lol I know that they all are gay grey, I already said their names in one of my first posts. Go read them! ;)

wow, what I can say? if you don't have any critiques that's great ^_^

well, that was pretty funny XD ...but it's up to you to discuss with him what other aspects of coloring and anatomy I should learn for my next artwork lol.

Anyways thanks for stopping by...next will be Cloud Chaser ;)

@@kotakotakota, just as you requested I worked on Cloud Chaser, she was quite a challenge, I was struggling with her proportions and I tried to color everything with shades of gray then paste one layer for the colors but it didn't turned out as I expected. 

human_cloud_chaser___human_wonderbolts_a

I wonder who would be next? :D

Sweet, thanks!  It looks fantastic! :D  Especially her hair XD  You make it sound like the shading is horrendous, but really, it's quite good! :)

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

and voilá! actually I did sketch this Rainbow Dash a while ago but never finished, so today I wanted to do something different with her and try some new techniques!

human_rainbow_dash___human_wonderbolts_a

I wanted her coloring to be more anime-looking but I couldn't do it ;_;

• Brohoof 6