1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was ok.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

Title: Apple Family Reunion
Air Date: December 22nd, 2012
Synopsis: When Applejack is granted permission by Granny Smith to organize the upcoming Apple Family Reunion, she is thrilled at the opportunity but she soon loses focus of the important things in her haste to put together extravagant activities.

Silly ITunes, leaking the episode yet again. Least it wasn't as bad as the last one.

Anywho, look, a BG pony episode, Clarity, your favorite 8D

Edited by DashForever
  • Brohoof 15

Wow... well that actually ruined all my fun and excitement for this morning. No, I love a new episode as much as any pony. It's just that now that we aren't watching a live stream I can't read anypony's comments while i watch. That was one of the most fun parts of the week I loved looking forward too and now I honestly can't think of anything to say because i'm so dissappointed. Thanks for nothing crAPPLE.

• Brohoof 1

Wow... well that actually ruined all my fun and excitement for this morning. No, I love a new episode as much as any pony. It's just that now that we aren't watching a live stream I can't read anypony's comments while i watch. That was one of the most fun parts of the week I loved looking forward too and now I honestly can't think of anything to say because i'm so dissappointed. Thanks for nothing crAPPLE.

:P We're still streaming it due to how close it is, don't need to get all bent out of shape just yet. Wonderbolt Academy was different because it was several days earlier, not only a couple of hours. Stream is here. Starts in fourteen minutes.

Well what better way to celebrate surviving the apocalypse than with a new MLP episode!  And, it's an AJ one to boot, the first one of Season 3 in fact!!!  I'm expecting actually a pretty darn good message this week about spending too much time focusing on the little things while missing out on stuff that really matters, especially considering AJ, being such a mature member of the Mane 6, generally has learned lessons revolving around overdoing something which, for all intents and purposes, is usually a good thing, but is just being done wrong because of her stubbornness or pride.  Can't wait!!!  :D

P.S. Chaotic, love the new avatar and signature, very cool indeed!!!  B)

20120625075651!Apple_family_gathered_aro

APPLES... APPLES EVERYWHERE!!!  :lol:

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 2

It leaked again? :blink:  Oh well, there are only a few more minutes until the live stream, so I'll wait this time. Hopefully no one steals the episode from Applejack again.

Edited by Emerald Flame

Well, seeing as it's about her entire family, I'm sure somepony will steal it from her. Braeburn perhaps? I'm so excited; Applejack is my favourite pony!

Nah, I don't think that is going to happen, but I am also looking forward to seeing more of the apple family too of course I think they can really add more to Applejacks character like the spice in a good apple cider.

• Brohoof 3

Well, seeing as it's about her entire family, I'm sure somepony will steal it from her. Braeburn perhaps? I'm so excited; Applejack is my favourite pony!

Well, either him or Big Mac. Apple Bloom already gets more attention than Applejack, and Granny Smith can't really do much anymore.

Let's just hope it doesn't actually happen. :P

Gesundhoof is now a canon term... I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!  :lol:   Also, Babs is coming back, yay!!!  And a cider trough!!!!!  Ponies be getting drunk, yay!!!!!!!  Actually, that might not be a good thing now that I think about it.  :huh:   Eh, buck it, I wanna see Big Mac wasted!!!  ^_^

• Brohoof 1

Gesundhoof is now a canon term... I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!  :lol:   Also, Babs is coming back, yay!!!  And a cider trough!!!!!  Ponies be getting drunk, yay!!!!!!!  Actually, that might not be a good thing now that I think about it.  :huh:   Eh, buck it, I wanna see Big Mac wasted!!!  ^_^

Now that would be an interesting fanfic

Applejack: More cider Big Mac?

Big Mac: Eeeeeeeeeyup

a few hours later...

Applejack: Don't you think have had enough?

Big Mac: Nnnnnnnope

• Brohoof 6

This episode was good.

It was hilarious, we got to see babs again, the song , we got to see babs again.

However, there were two main flaws.

The 1st is that we never got to see her line of logic. Only two of the activities made sense. The quilting and the hay ride. Everything else, what was she thinking.

Add onto the fact that she was basically forcing everyone to do things her way. Who does that?

It really didn't show anything good for Applejack's character.

The 2nd flaw is actually kinda ironic. One of the reasons I didn't like Applejack was because she basically allowed people to steal the spotlight from her.

Well, she got the spotlight again...on the wrong episode. Not exactly the best time to be a spotlight hog. 

One thing I was looking forward to is to see how the other characters have been doing since we last saw them. We got to learn a little from Babs, but I wanted to learn more. I wanted more than just she has a new school and basically has a new crusader branch. Who are these crusaders??? Is there anyone like Diamond Tiara???

What about Braeburn? We got no lines from him!

Because of Applejack we got to hear really almost nothing.

Ok, maybe it wouldn't have mattered if we got to see Applejack in a more positive spot light.

Nope, not at all.

Maybe, Its just my opinion, it was just really a big letdown. Probably doesn't make a bad episode though.

Next, the song....1 2 3 4?

The song was good except for that 1 2 3 4.

What was with that? Maybe I just need to hear it a couple more times but, ugh.

Lastly, Applejack's status as a "Background pony." The reason she is considered a background pony is not because hasn't had as much screen time, but actually because whenever she does, she is as interesting as a background pony.

This episode...really doesn't change that. I still had little interest in Applejack. In fact, it was painful a little to watch her mistakes she made.

Overall, yes, This was a good episode. Will it change anyone's opinion on applejack? Probably not.

Edited by Babs RaccoonBL
  • Brohoof 4

I have a craving for apples right now. Omg filly Applejack wins cutest filly contest permanently! No contest anymore, she gave me diabetes. Did anyone else notice the color swapped version of Octavia on the fiddle? Awesome song.

Edited by XrosOver
  • Brohoof 3

*sigh* I think this was my least favorite episode of season 3 so far... The song wasn't much better than horrible, the lyrics being nearly as bad as Friday... The tune was good, sure, but the lyrics just... Ugh. Still an enjoyable episode, of course, pony always is, but it's just the little things (how coincidental).

There were a few things that I found quite nice about it, too... Such as yet another Willhelm scream! Always nice to hear one of those... Also, reused animation from episode 1, yay! Then there's little funny things like Big Mac's apple fritter and other short gags that put a smile on my face.

Overall, I have to give the episode a 7/10.  :(

On a higher note, this is the first episode of season 3 with a letter to the princess!

• Brohoof 3

Awesome episode.

I loved to see Braeburn again. Too bad we didn´t get any lines from him. ;<

And also, the violin pony... I think I have new favourite background pony. <3

Edit: + Filly AJ & AJ song finally... great one, by the way. ;)

Edited by Suntouched Coco

FILLY APPLEJACK!!!!!  I think my heart just exploded, she was sooooooo cute!!!!!!!  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:   Can't wait to see how many Apples show up, that reunion's gonna be sick!

• Brohoof 2

Aw, poor AJ!  She's just trying wayyyyyy too hard!!!  Only AJ could find a way to single-hoofedly mobilize her entire family into a factory-like work force, even at a reunion!!!  :lol:   And poor AB and Babs, they ain't had anytime to catch up! :(   C'mon AJ, get it together girl!!!

• Brohoof 4

Aw, their barn got destroyed again. And we didn't even get to see Dashie blow it up this time :(. Speaking of Rainbow, why not ask her to fly over the farm rather than let animals that eat your livelihood do it? The song is catchy :)

I'd say this was my least favourite episode. I don't like AJ any more than I did before for it, Babs was barely seen, and the song was the  highlight (though I didn't like it /that/ much) for me. Plus she had no clear motives. Which gives a mixed message.

And, AJ. Wrote Celestia a letter. YESSSSSSS. Also pony taxis is awesome.

• Brohoof 1

This episode had numerous little cute moments, from filly AJ all the way to Dashie accidentally zapping her. However, what I really enjoy about this episode, and what most Applejack fans should like about this episode, is that Applejack is doing something wrong.

No, I'm serious :3

Applejack's issue has always been that she's been depicted as one of the most level-headed and mature Mane Six. While that's a great part of her character, that also results in her never getting episodes with a focus on her, because she effectively doesn't have as many potential lessons in friendship to learn that her five friends do. By having situations like these where she messes up even though she had the best intentions, she's able to have lessons once more.

Also, nice to see more Babs continuation. I've found I really like her character.

• Brohoof 14

LOOK! It's the anticipated Applejack song!  :lol: 

I am... I can't comprehend the beauty of it all. Applejack's devotion to her family always warms my heart up.
Oh, finally. This episode has a letter to Celestia. I've forgotten how they felt. :wub:  Season three needs more letters.  :angry: Fluttershy demands more letters.

• Brohoof 4

My dear...

All the bats died in the barn collapse (none of them came out as it fell down and they were never seen again).  Kid's show?

Also, anyone notice the two shooting stars at the very end?  That's one of many times that an episode has ended with them.  Wonder what they mean...

• Brohoof 3