Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Dear Princess Celestia (CC: Princess Luna)

Obsidian_Winter

Dear Princess Luna and Celestia,

I learned an important lesson today, or should I say I was reminded of one I already learned. Sometimes pony folk will get under your skin. Sometimes we don't always agree on things and sometimes when we disagree on stuff thats important to us, we can lose sight of ourselves in the process. Tonight I was reminded that sometimes we have to agree to disagree, not just for our own sake but for the sake of all those pony folk who may happen upon our argument. Though debate and open minded conversation is a great thing, it must be tempered by maturity and the ability to walk away. No pony can be forced to change their beliefs. It has to come natural or sometimes not at all. I should have walked away.

A good friend told me to do just that and I didn't listen. I wanted to send you this letter in hopes that others may read it and be reminded of this very important lesson that I forgot.

Your's faithfully,

Obsidian Winter

• Brohoof 3

Dear Princess Luna and Celestia,

^_^  There has been too long time since a post like this have been posted. (dat grammar)

I wanted to send you this letter in hopes that others may read it and be reminded of this very important lesson that I forgot.

I learned  ;)  but newer let somepony always win the discussion  :P 

shy_fluttershy_by_blowingbomb-d3hpp7a.pn

• Brohoof 1

Dear princess Celestia, today I learned that I shouldn't masturbate furiously while walking around in my apartment. I think some dude outside saw me.

Oh dog what have I done.

Your faithful student F7UC

dear princess celestia, 

today i learned that you really should stop being such a useless bitch! and do somethng of importance rather than just stopping a fight over a doll!

your hateful critic, Carnival_Cat

Edited by Carnival_Cat