Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Suggesting related tracks based on genre

Arkane

I dont know if this is worth the time or not but here it goes!

Something like.. "Oh! I see that you liked that "Metal" song, eh? Wanna give these "Metal" songs a try? *List of suggested songs under the category of "Metal"*"

What if pony.fm suggested songs to you based on categories? Like when you're listening to a pop song, there will be a list of randomized suggestions that are in the same category. This could also work using Artists instead of Songs. Suggesting an Artist would be based on their frequently used category.

• Brohoof 3

I dont know if this is worth the time or not but here it goes!

Something like.. "Oh! I see that you liked that "Metal" song, eh? Wanna give these "Metal" songs a try? *List of suggested songs under the category of "Metal"*"

What if pony.fm suggested songs to you based on categories? Like when you're listening to a pop song, there will be a list of randomized suggestions that are in the same category. This could also work using Artists instead of Songs. Suggesting an Artist would be based on their frequently used category.

I like this! Showing some random picks from the same genre as the current song is definitely within the realm of possibility; it must be noted, however, that the feature would only really work with a significant amount of music on the site. That'll come in due time, I'm sure, but I'll note this down as a feature to consider.