Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's Your IQ?

Nixter

I took this twice, first time I got 130, second time I got 124. 

I'm 14....

the average is 100. 

I feel really stupid now, because a while ago my brother took the same test and got 122, and he's a dumbass. 

Well I may be 14 and bad at math but, my English teacher told me that I'm a better writer than most of the Juniors in his other class. So you may be better at math than me but, I can write one hell of an essay or poem.

And I can bake. We're all smart in our own way and an IQ test should not determine your smartness. 

But it does make people feel stupid. 

Update: I took the same test again, but changed one answer because I knew it was wrong. I got 129. I am 29 points above average. Still feel stupid.

Update #2: Every correct answer is 5 points, guys. I fixed another of my answers (it was the hand -> finger, leaf -> ? one, I don't know why I kept choosing the wrong answer.) Or so I think - maybe depending on the hardness of the question, the amount of points changes? 

Edited by Strawberry Tart
  • Brohoof 1

I took this twice, first time I got 130, second time I got 124. 

I'm 14....

the average is 100. 

I feel really stupid now, because a while ago my brother took the same test and got 122, and he's a dumbass. 

And I can bake. We're all smart in our own way and an IQ test should not determine your smartness. 

But it does make people feel stupid. 

Update: I took the same test again, but changed one answer because I knew it was wrong. I got 129. I am 29 points above average. Still feel stupid.

Update #2: Every correct answer is 5 points, guys. I fixed another of my answers (it was the hand -> finger, leaf -> ? one, I don't know why I kept choosing the wrong answer.) Or so I think - maybe depending on the hardness of the question, the amount of points changes? 

no the point changes to how much right you has and minumize how wrong you have for example if you have the most wrong on one and the right on one it would make +2 since iq goes up higher and it starts from 0 up to 220

no the point changes to how much right you has and minumize how wrong you have for example if you have the most wrong on one and the right on one it would make +2 since iq goes up higher and it starts from 0 up to 220

I see. Thank you~ I understand now. 

I took another test and it gave me 106 IQ but I don't trust that test...it had 43 questions and about 10 of them repeated twice, with only a couple words changed.

I got 156 but I really doubt it's accurate. Is it even possible for a twelve year old to be that smart??? I thought I was the stupid one in my group of friends. Maybe I'm not stupid, I just lack common sense when it comes to roads.

I got 156 but I really doubt it's accurate. Is it even possible for a twelve year old to be that smart??? I thought I was the stupid one in my group of friends. Maybe I'm not stupid, I just lack common sense when it comes to roads.

Yes you are smart but only smart for your age group of value not more than that like if i scored around 160 i would score around 145 in 3 years or so with teh same answers.

Well, true or false, i got 136, and almost every test that i try is something like it, so i guess that i am kind of smart

I searched on wikipedia about what's the IQ of normal people and found this:

IQ above 140: Genius
121-140: Intelligence far above average
110-120: above average intelligence
90-109: Intelligence normal (or average)
80-89: Dullness
70-79: Borderline
50-69: Slow Thinking

and i also found how to calculate your IQ, if someone is interested

mental age
IQ = _______________  x 100
          cronologic age

So, noone else finds it suspicious that whenever people take internet tests almost everyone always ends up being  strongly above average  / genial? Just me? Allright.

I don't want to sound like an ad mashine, but if you really are interested, go to Mensa, the tests they have are actually accurate.

• Brohoof 1

I don't know if it's completely accurate, it was on the webpage of a science magazine.

But people who really are intelligent don't need to say their IQ to prove it.

I took an IQ test once, in second grade or something. An official one visited our elementary school for us to test on. I scored a 129. So, so close to being a genius. D:

It's been over ten years since that. I want to take another one sometime soon.

I got 139, but I've taken a seperate IQ test, in which I scored 99. This is just adding to the argument of there not being a way to measure how smart a person is. So what, you gave us a bunch of questions asking about math and shapes. What if I'm no good at math and fail, but I've never gotten lower than a 100% on a Language Arts assignment? According to the IQ test, it doesn't matter, I'm not 'smart'. I could have invented a way to travel through four dimensions at once, but according to the all-powerful IQ test, I have an IQ of 40.(completely hypothetical)

There is way too much depth to the human mind to be measured, probably to the point where it's just about infinite. So if you got the lowest IQ score you've ever seen, don't feel bad about it. Your talents are simply not geared towards that test. I believe that everyone has the exact same amount of 'smartness', but it's all spread out in different things, whether it be writing, calculus, or even playing video games.

TL;DR people: IQ tests are, in my opinion, completely inaccurate.

Well, I got it done just for the sake of saying I did one. 140. Quite honestly by the end of it, I just said the heck with this and decided to roll the 25% chance dice. Oh well, time to disinfect the pc and call it a night.

So, noone else finds it suspicious that whenever people take internet tests almost everyone always ends up being  strongly above average  / genial? Just me? Allright.

I don't want to sound like an ad mashine, but if you really are interested, go to Mensa, the tests they have are actually accurate.

Okay, I apologize for the double post, but I just had to share this. I visited Mensa, and this is one of the first things I saw on the homepage of their 'accurate' IQ tests: "We offer 2 ways to practise:" They have an accurate IQ test yet they can't spell practice. Interesting.

Okay, I apologize for the double post, but I just had to share this. I visited Mensa, and this is one of the first things I saw on the homepage of their 'accurate' IQ tests: "We offer 2 ways to practise:" They have an accurate IQ test yet they can't spell practice. Interesting.

That's actually spelled just as it should be. It's the same as color and colour, one is americanish american english, the other is english. 

Either way, the full tests are pretty accurate, it's just that people often misinterpret what IQ really means and assign it much more significance than it really has, unless you go to extremes like under 60 and above 150.

That's actually spelled just as it should be. It's the same as color and colour, one is americanish american english, the other is english. 

Either way, the full tests are pretty accurate, it's just that people often misinterpret what IQ really means and assign it much more significance than it really has, unless you go to extremes like under 60 and above 150.

Ah, sorry for the misunderstanding. I have not much knowledge on other countries, as I prefer to spend my days in my parents' basement watching ponies. :P Just kidding, but you get the point.

Ah, sorry for the misunderstanding. I have not much knowledge on other countries, as I prefer to spend my days in my parents' basement watching ponies. :P Just kidding, but you get the point.

Yeah, well, I already got used to Americans doing that, but one does not simply go after the top 2% IQ people and get away with it.  :lol:  ... I so love the smileys here.

Anyway kids, if you take the IQ tests at Mensa and score high enough, you may be offered invitation to join the club and then feel all smug about yourself on the internet. Just like me. 

Edited by Jessper
  • Brohoof 1

l130.gif

But IQ tests are soo overrated (it's my first test). I wouldn't bother judging one's intelligence on some test scores. While I can see the logic behind some of the problems and yes if you are into maths you may do better, few of the questions made no sense like the one which number Ralph likes... 

Hmm... well, according to this, I actually ended up with an IQ of 128.  I'm not sure how to feel about this.  Nah, It's not too bad, I suppose! Haha, Call me weird but those were actually pretty fun to figure out though! ^^