Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's Your IQ?

Nixter

I got a 97 IQ score is that a good score or not i have a question? Anypony ,anypony?! And also how should i feel about this.Derp,Derp

My dear luna that means your... a bit under average of people but it is not correct in all terms of brain usage it is most 3rd to 4th class things not so hard.

My dear luna that means your... a bit under average of people but it is not correct in all terms of brain usage it is most 3rd to 4th class things not so hard.

I felt so confused the all the time i did that test ,it seems im like derpy :( ,atleast i have my gameing part of the brain. Well that made me feel sad.

I felt so confused the all the time i did that test ,it seems im like derpy :( ,atleast i have my gameing part of the brain. Well that made me feel sad.

Do not fear Luna your still smart in your own way nopony can be bad at everything... Your cutie mark should be of games instead.

Do not fear Luna your still smart in your own way nopony can be bad at everything... Your cutie mark should be of games instead.

Im going to play even more games (even though i played a lot aleready) ,i know you shouldnt trust internet iq tastes ,but i have a feeling that this iq test is right ,because it takes me a lot time to understand things in school etc.

I scored 125, Is that any good? I have no idea. For some of the answers i didn't know, i chose what would be the 'logical' answer, or the one that the user was least likely to pick. I don't know if that did me well or not ^^

Im going to play even more games (even though i played a lot aleready) ,i know you shouldnt trust internet iq tastes ,but i have a feeling that this iq test is right ,because it takes me a lot time to understand things in school etc.

This test is about your brains productivity in 3 of 14 school classes so it is basically that you mentally think your bad and dont want to know the answer still its in your brain that makes you know it but still just too 'smart' to get it.

This test is about your brains productivity in 3 of 14 school classes so it is basically that you mentally think your bad and dont want to know the answer still its in your brain that makes you know it but still just too 'smart' to get it.

I dont get what you just sayed,do you mean that i know these answers ,but i arent telling to myself real answers or what? So much confiusion

I dont get what you just sayed,do you mean that i know these answers ,but i arent telling to myself real answers or what? So much confiusion

No you know everything your brain cant just access those parts you know just like if a firewall was hindering you from fun.

I'm not sure if if I posted it here it would be a qualitative provision of my intelligence (which I would not personally support) or just a number to compare to other people (which would be a stupid thing to do because I don't like being judged on ridiculous reasons for which I could prevent if I wished.)

• Brohoof 1

No you know everything your brain cant just access those parts you know just like if a firewall was hindering you from fun.

Ok now i get it,thank you for explaining me :) ,happy christmas and a new year to you. Also i read all of the things you sayed in Fluttershys voice.

Ok now i get it,thank you for explaining me :) ,happy christmas and a new year to you. Also i read all of the things you sayed in Fluttershys voice.

Oh well, that was surprising but thank you for doing that :lol: you most enjoy games right :blink: cuz theres bad ones in the shuffle watch out for em.

Oh well, that was surprising but thank you for doing that :lol: you most enjoy games right :blink: cuz theres bad ones in the shuffle watch out for em.

What do you mean by bad games? I just can not read your text without fluttershys voice.

I'm not goin to share the exact numbers lol but i'll say this I have the IQ of a bucking rock  yes it really is  that bad. but i've always known that.     

Dont worry Derpy i got a bad score too. Muffins.

What do you mean by bad games? I just can not read your text without fluttershys voice.

Dont worry Derpy i got a bad score too. Muffins.

i meant bad ones.... like you know boring ones with a terrible gameplay and ending, so just watch out for them it will be alright.

i meant bad ones.... like you know boring ones with a terrible gameplay and ending, so just watch out for them it will be alright.

Ok,now i get it.Thanks for the advice, i usually dont play boring games becase i read the reviews and search info on the game before i play it. Or i play bad games to torture myself.

I don't know my IQ, and really don't care. I feel that if someone sees that someone had a higher IQ than them, they might be ashamed (especially if their IQ was exceptionally lower). Basically, I do not think the IQ tests are 100% accurate cause, there is so much knowledge that exists. Now, I have not seen these tests, but, I could be wrong. I mean, I sometimes sound really smart (my idea of why aliens exist was very hard to understand, a lot of people have gotten lost in my explanation. I can explain my theory to you in PM if you understand the time horizon and Goldilocks condition.) Other times I sound dumb (Like on these forums). So, I might be in the middle. I have Auditory Processing Disorder, so, without it, I would be higher on the scale.

• 1 year later...

This is not a good indicator of IQ....Seriously, most of the questions are pre-algebra related logic, and the rest is later elementary english.

Seriously, I got every one right, which gave me the highest score of 175, and I am by no means a genius.

If you really want to challenge someone, you need to diversify the questions, set a time limit (I didn't see one), and make it age appropriate.  A 22 year old should be tested with questions taken from an 8th grade standardized American test. I expected Calculus level math, not pre-algebra...

You have an IQ of 112

So I answered the first 4 for real, then I got bored and guessed the rest.  I think it's clear that if I would have spent my time in high-school guessing, I would have gotten much higher marks.  I have to tell my past self this somehow...

Edited by Deesinn