Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's Your IQ?

Nixter

I got 168. Yeah, that's definitely not a real IQ score. That'd mean I'm a genius, which I definitely am not.

Twenty questions aren't enough to assess someone's IQ. Furthermore, I don't think some of these questions even evaluate IQ. Unscrambling letters? Seriously?

I've never taken an actual IQ test so I have no idea what my actual IQ would be. (Presumably and hopefully over 100...) However, I've taken a number of these quizzes, and I've gotten any number of scores from 115, slightly above average, to 170, a real genius. If these tests meant anything, you could expect a pretty consistent score. 115 and 170 are leaps and bounds away from each other.

So, yeah, I don't take any stock in this. Though, I've always been curious (as well as nervous and apprehensive) to learn my real IQ score from an accepted test.

Edited by Clover Heart

I've taken this test before and I scored 132. Never taken a real IQ test before. I was just curious. Anyway my best guess for my score on a real IQ test is between 130 and 145. My little brother scored 138 on a legit test and I tend to think we're of about the same intelligence. 

I'll probably never take a legit test though. IQ is just a number. It doesn't mean anything until you do something with it

http://www.free-iqtest.net/

GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO.

I got 155, what did you get? (No cheating or lying because you'll feel really bad about how you had to lie about your IQ and you'll feel stupid and immortal, okay?)

I wouldn't trust any online IQ test, they are never as accurate as a pencil and paper test. On that note, I have had to take a pencil and paper IQ test for an experiment a friend of mine was doing, and I scored a 136.

EDIT: See, this online test is such garbage. It claims I have an IQ of 175, which is higher than the estimated IQs of Einstein, Mozart, and Darwin. I sincerely don't think I'm smarter than them!  :lol:

Edited by Windy Runner

I took this test just to make a simple comparison to see if it was correct. I officially have an IQ of 143 as it was tested by my psychologist, and I failed a bit on some of the tests right there on the internet test...It's absolutely fake. Not only does it gives a whole sum of the excersices, but it doesn't make a round up of them. It just counts all answers as a whole. That's why I got a score of 101, which is impossible if I only failed 3 excersices.

I got 156. Mensa's genius barrier is 144, so considering how many of us here got above that score, either the Brony fandom is incredibly intelligent or this test is very inaccurate. ;)

I guess it's something to be a little proud of, but ultimately I don't really care. Anyone who flaunts their IQ probably actually has half of that IQ for not knowing to avoid being conceited ^^

Internet IQ tests might not be for you, then.

full.png

fite me irl

get rekt

Nahh, just like everything on the internet, it's credibility always comes into question ASAP.

Which, this was pretty BS, considering some of the scores are ones that astro-nuclear engineer-PHD-Einstein-physicist-surgeon-lawyers would be jealous of.

Edited by ghostfacekiller39

full.png

fite me irl

get rekt

Nahh, just like everything on the internet, it's credibility always comes into question ASAP.

Which, this was pretty BS, considering some of the scores are ones that astro-nuclear engineer-PHD-Einstein-physicist-surgeon-lawyers would be jealous of.

I think that it's totally legit. Knowing that snakes aren't like elephants or dogs is the kind of question PhDs can only dream of knowing the answer to.

qM30f3e.gif

I think that it's totally legit. Knowing that snakes aren't like elephants or dogs is the kind of question PhDs can only dream of knowing the answer to.

qM30f3e.gif

It has been proven that, because of this test, all bronies are of Mensa-level intellect.

We shall rule the world.

Let's start with Wikipedia.

It takes true geniuses to mess with what is says on that site.

xD if getting really distracted for like 5 minutes on almost every question adds in then I guess I'm not that dumb but I got.. a 98. 
Using google as a calculator and guessing on most of them involving letter scrambing, numbers, and patterns. The only ones I got were like "_ is to _ as _ is to _" xD 

Is 98 like really bad? I don't think I could do very much better :C