Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Does She Have A Name?

ShyForever

As seen on the newest episode of My Little Pony, there was a mysterious Apple Family member playing the violin during the "Raise This Barn" song.

post-10053-0-96635800-1356407389.png

Does she have a name, or am I just missing out? If she doesn't have a name, then I wonder what she will be called...  :huh:

• Brohoof 2

Ahahaha she's just a recoloured Octavia, so maybe you could call her Appletavia, or something. But it's probably just the animation team using her model because it was convenient :P

• Brohoof 7

I remember reading somewhere that her name is Fiddlesticks? 

I can't remember where though, so don't quote me on it...but yeah, she reminds me of Octavia a little bit too, which is cool because Octavia's awesome.  Maybe they're long lost siblings or something silly like that...*gasp*, which would mean that Octavia's an Apple family member??  :blink:

• Brohoof 2

As seen on the newest episode of My Little Pony, there was a mysterious Apple Family member playing the violin during the "Raise This Barn" song.

attachicon.gifCountry Octavia.PNG

Does she have a name, or am I just missing out? If she doesn't have a name, then I wonder what she will be called...  :huh:

Uhm... Somepony from the Apple family would be more likely to call it a fiddle than a violin. Just saying.

She's totally just a recolour of Octavia, but I think you know that. I don't know if they would even bother naming her.

I remember reading somewhere that her name is Fiddlesticks? 

I can't remember where though, so don't quote me on it...but yeah, she reminds me of Octavia a little bit too, which is cool because Octavia's awesome.  Maybe they're long lost siblings or something silly like that...*gasp*, which would mean that Octavia's an Apple family member??  :blink:

Fiddlesticks makes sense, actually. You know, since she plays a fiddle.

She is most likely a recolor, and probably won't be named, even though I want her to have an official name with the Brony community.

DID SOME LITTLE PONY SAY THE NAME, "FIDDLESTICKS"???

Fiddlesticks_BanditoLoading_zpsd144478c.

I'm still unsure whether or not she should be given a name, after all, she's just a recolor, and recolors normally don't get names within the fandom.

But then again, nopony left behind, right?

• Brohoof 1

DID SOME LITTLE PONY SAY THE NAME, "FIDDLESTICKS"???

Fiddlesticks_BanditoLoading_zpsd144478c.

I'm still unsure whether or not she should be given a name, after all, she's just a recolor, and recolors normally don't get names within the fandom.

But then again, nopony left behind, right?

Bandito Fiddlesticks??

Surprise-party fiddlesticks is where it's at.

Also, after a little bit a searching investigating, I found a reddit thread where people were suggesting names for this pony and fiddlesticks happens to just be one of the candidates. ("Green sleeves" seems to be the other name people refer to her by). Supposedly, this pony can be found in Luna Eclipsed as well. If she makes more appearances, then I would guess her name will be clarified.

I am just going to call her Fiddlesticks. And I also heard that Fiddlesticks made an appearance in Luna Eclipsed. Anypony confirm this yet?
Yeah, I remember someone posting a picture of her a while back but I'm too lazy to go find it :).

I think I will call her Appletavia since it's just so much fun to say. Appletavia. Appletavia.

• Brohoof 1

Bah. It's a smack from the animators.

What do I mean? They put her in there to make us stop halt naming frenzy along with background character attachment. A lot of us want Octavia to actually speak and be more than just a musician.

With them pushing her recolor literally in our faces, I right now feel like they are signing that they don't want to deal with Octavia. I even think it was Sibsy in an interview that stated she liked her the least out of the background ponies, at least her fan given name.

Hey, I can be reading wayyyyyyyyyy too much into this. THAT'S WHAT THIS FORUM IS FOR! :3

Ahahaha she's just a recoloured Octavia, so maybe you could call her Appletavia, or something. But it's probably just the animation team using her model because it was convenient :P

Appletavia that is really awesome! I am telling you I wish they would do a background pony episode whomever it would be.... That would be so cool having one of the background ponies having one of their own episode. 

• Brohoof 1

I pretty sure that is Fiddlesticks. Don't quote me on that though.

Wasn't she in the gala episode as well?

Oh well, time to analyze those episodes again.

post-6675-0-52762600-1356599437.png

Just saying...she was in Luna Eclipsed, and nopony even noticed her.

Saw that on Memebase and thought I may as well share it with you all, if you hadn't seen it...

EDIT: dernit somepony beat me to it. Sorry :\ Still, at least now you have the picture from when she's actually in the episode.

Edited by Night Shine
  • Brohoof 1

attachicon.gifappletavia in luna eclipsed.png

Just saying...she was in Luna Eclipsed, and nopony even noticed her.

Saw that on Memebase and thought I may as well share it with you all, if you hadn't seen it...

EDIT: dernit somepony beat me to it. Sorry : Still, at least now you have the picture from when she's actually in the episode.

Woah damn that is seriously subtle, I can't believe people actually managed to notice her. Ohwell, there goes my theory of the animation team just recolouring an Octavia just for the episode :P

• 5 years later...

so what if she's "just" a recolor,doesn't all the clothing count for smt?:huh: if you think about it this way, even Daring Do is just a Rainbow Dash recolor,:mlp_wat: Fiddlesticks fits her very well i'll take it:catface:

• 1 year later...