Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

2013 - What did you get for Christmas?

GamerLuna7

I got some headphones, Gamzee, Nepeta, and Sollux shirts, and a long board, and my little sister got me a pokemon pack and a toy plant (from Plant vs Zombies, which is odd because I don't play it... but whatever, its adorable :3) and my little bro sewed me a pin cushion x3 (he got my mom a bottle of water :?) I am very happy with my gifts :3

• Brohoof 1

Well, that was unexpected :P

I got after opening (will open one or two more later when more family comes)

• iPod Touch (Ponyfied the screens already :D)
  • Halo 3 (That was unexpected)
  • Black Ops (Still unexpected. I thought I was getting 2 but I should probably do 1 first.)
  • NCAA Football 13 (Not on my list at all, since I've had the game for months now.)
  • Cole Whitt colectable

Didn't expect but one of those, but "I'm still happy :D

• Brohoof 1

We haven't opened presents yet, but when we do, they're sure to be less than stellar compared to all this stuff you guys are getting! xD

I do know a few gifts I am getting, though. I'm getting a nunchuk controller for the Wii U, I got New Super Mario Bros. U for an early Christmas present a while ago, I got a box of Reese's Puffs (wut?) from my dad, but he didn't wrap them or hide them, so I just had it early. xD Also, I know I'm getting a Naruto Hidden Leaf headband. And I think that's all I know about. I'll see what else I get in a while! :3

Clothes... Clothes... Bore Strips... Toothpaste... Whitener... A PURPLE HOODIE? Is now best Christmas ever... I love this hoodie 5eva... no, not 4eva, 5FLIPPENEVA. But seriously, i don't get all these games and amazing stuff you guys get. But i'm happy and content with what i got, and what i needed.

Edited by Ponyworld Destroyer
  • Brohoof 1

i got about 244 dollars,

a couple of music CDs: Pain's Noting Remains The Same, Atmospheric Synthesizer Vol 1 (which i actually already had a copy of, so i might sell this one), Jay-Z, Linkin Park's Collision Course, Scooter's No Time To Chill (inb4 EDM fans cry in outrage over that one), and Björk's Debut (the album is called Debut, despite it actually not being the first album she released owo),

a DVD cleaning disc from Allsop,

Doom 3 for the PC, one of the old CD releases and not the DVD one (if that even exists), plus a bonus disc was in carrying the expansion pack Resurrection of Evil, which i didn't own on PC beforehand (i had a different edition of Doom 3 before this one),

2 VHS cassettes, consisting of live concerts from The Rolling Stones and Uriah Heep, respectively,

a little handbag for my digital camera,

and a 10 pack of CD-Rs.

honestly, i don't care much about what i get for Christmas, but it's nice spending the time together. :3

• Brohoof 3

Didn't get much, didn't need much. Tobacco, new pipe (a sitter type), and a Rarity figure. And an iTunes card.

My cat also likes this box that one of my brother's presents were in.

post-6416-0-85770500-1356450195_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 4

oh yeah, i might as well mention, i got an early Christmas-ish gift from my teacher last Tuesday. she, as well as me, are music loving people, and when i showed her pictures of my collection, she told me she had an album that she should give me. so she did, and on last Tuesday, i got Moonlight Cove's Hearts of the World, some really powerful sounding synthpop. after asking her about the album the day after that, the last day on school, i found out that one of the members of this synthpop trio is her husband! he, like me, has dreams of being able to live off of his music, and she gave me that album as a reminder to "never give up on my dreams".

that, was fucking awesome, and i'm giving her a late-christmas gift next year.

• Brohoof 4

A Super Mario 3DS game.

A Wonderbolts jacket :D

A thing of Mini Reeses' Cups. Nom nom.

Purple Skullcandy headphones. It's cool because they're purple.

A Rainbow Dash Plushie, Fluttershy and Twilight Sparkle wristbands, and two decks of MLP cards from my little brothers. I'm surprised they were able to walk out of Walmart with all that MLP stuff. They're the stereotypical judgmental middle schoolers. Haha...

Cards Against Humanity. Awesome.

Edited by Descant
  • Brohoof 2

Black Ops II for PC. I finally broke down and got a Call of Duty game...

Money. Lots of money. Mainly because my extended family doesn't know me at all.  ^_^

An old movie (Rugged Gold) from my grandparents. Pre-used. They always just regift their old junk to my sister and I.

Red Nike Frees from my parents. I now have four pairs of Frees. These ones make me look like Ronald McDonald. 

The Big Bang Theory Trivial Pursuit game, from my parents. We already own it.  :lol:

New pajama pants (family tradition)

In my stocking: assorted chocolates, chapstick (again, tradition for whatever reason), and...what is this? A card from WeLoveFine on How to Care for Your New Shirt? And what is this package below my stocking?...

1z1xuep.jpg

Yeah, a Luna shirt and THE DERPY MAILBAG I'VE WANTED FOR FOREVER.  :wub:

Edited by Kolth
  • Brohoof 1

I got a new keyboard for Christmas. My old one is completely outdated. My new one has 76 keys and over 300 different soud to choose from. All I need to get is a sustainer pedal and a MIDI cable so I can hook it up to my macbook in order make composing a lot faster. 

Awww yeah!

From my Grandfather on my dad's side I got exactly 151 USD, 50 dollars from my parents, and 20 dollars from my brother, totalling 221 dollars. I am very happy.  :D

Also from my parents, I got a soft as a cloud down blanket, two very soft pillows, and a red sheet set. Now I'll be able to sleep like a baby at night.

My parents also gave me and Odin brand dress shirt. I love dress shirts, and hey, you can say no to a brand named Odin, which has a tag that has a raven on it. It's also made in Bangladesh, so it's gotta be good.

What my brother did that's very funny and cool, is he put the money in a cut out old Internet Explorer guide book. I have a picture of it.

From my sister I got two gifts. A Corsair vengeance M60 gaming mouse, and *GASP....A My Little Pony Wallet! A very thoughtful gift from a very thoughtful person!

DSCN0388_zpsb42c1801.jpg

DSCN0390_zps2d989369.jpg

DSCN0391_zpsf3c9ad74.jpg

DSCN0389_zps38ce984a.jpg

I also got some candy and cookies, and good company from my family :D

I still have yet to open the gifts my grandmother on my mom's side and my sister's boyfriend got me. If he even got me anything...

Merry Christmas everypony!

$100 cash, GPS for my truck, 4 Gears of War novels (got the set now) and a sweet ass Castle calendar. 

all i asked for was the books, so the rest was a surprise. i buy what i need during the year, so xmas is alot smaller for us now, but hey.. im not complaining. its not about loot. 

I just got an android taplet! I'm typing with it right now!

I also got winter gear, random clothes, two sweet nerf swords, and a freaken awesome microphone! Yeah, this Christman was brst holiday.

I got a PS3

The Ratchet and Clank Collection for the PS3

Uncharted 3 (which came with the PS3, doubt I will be playing it)

A Sonic Toothbrush

And some MLP Trading cards :3 (I have Nightmare Moon and Rainbow Dash, I feel so lucky :3)

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL^^

Well, i got what i wanted :)

a Full HD Asus IPS monitor, with a low response time, and all of the video outs ill ever want :wub:

post-8441-0-03362200-1356457862_thumb.jpg

Also, i got some Sennheiser HD 439s, but they have yet to ship <_<

post-8441-0-81890100-1356457896_thumb.jpg

Im liking my setup so far^^ triple screen setup, if you count the ipad XDD

I got a xbox 360 (Old one broke), Luna is best Princess T-shirt, Gamestop $15 gift card, Itunes $10 gift card, about 7 resses cups, a owu hat, and a ohio state hat, and Halo CE Anniversary. Need to get new luna shirt though, to small. And my dad got me a toy helecoptier, haven't got it yet, haven't seen him yet. I might go down to his house today though ^_^.

Edited by 12ainbow Dash

I'm quite happy! I got:

- Wii U Deluxe Set

- Electric shaver :P

- New Super Mario Bros U

- A Pinkie Pie ornement in my stocking! First MLP related item :)

- Candies and chocolate

I'm just now setting up my Wii U, good times to be had!

• Brohoof 1

A GoPro HD Hero.

A fifty dollar Visa gift card, which I will probably use to either buy a Twilight Sparkle plushie or the Season 1 box set.

Two ten dollar iTunes gift cards.

A crap-ton of various flavors of gum.

A bag of biscotti's. 

A pack of cracker sticks and cheese dip. (Haven't had one of these for years. I'd forgotten how much I loved them as a kid.)

Nerds. (The candy, not actual geeky humans. As a sidenote, I have discovered that I don't like hanging out with other geeks in real life. I'm fine interacting with geeks on the interwebs, but I find IRL geeks to be grating and annoying. Odd...)

Duct tape.

Two toothbrushes. Quite why I need these, I have no idea, but whatever...

FREAKING SOCKS AND UNDERWEAR.

Edited by HylianTwilian