Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

2013 - What did you get for Christmas?

GamerLuna7

Epic Mickey 2 and an action replay. Both for Wii. And snow. I got a white Christmas! In Texas! I am so ecstatic about it. I even took pictures,

You got snow?! In Texas? Seriously? That's so cool! Do show the pictures, please! (I didn't even know snow could fall in Texas! Mind = Blown.)

premium wii u with AC3, lord of the rings trilogy, all the bond movies in a box-set (including skyfall) and headphones. it was a good day

I got some Game of Thrones stuff. I didn't want anything since I'm the atheist of my family. I also got a few articles of clothing and a little makeup.

I got an awesome pear of headphones for my music making.

I got a big speaker that is the size of a small suitcase...I plan on using it for busking in the summer.

Aaaand...That is pretty much it...I couldn't think of anything I wanted for christmas so no pony knew what to get me. But I am still super happy with everything I did get  :lol:

You got snow?! In Texas? Seriously? That's so cool! Do show the pictures, please! (I didn't even know snow could fall in Texas! Mind = Blown.)

I live in texas last time I saw snow was 2 years ago, but it was fun

I got a pony shirt, pony earphones, pony socks, a normal jacket, a pair of jeans, a gaming chair (from a charity that gave me 100 dollars), Cloudsdale pony set, Apple Family set, a new pair of shoes, a hot topic gift card, not sure how much money, but I'll spend it on more pony stuff (probably the RD headphones) and a friend said she has a christmas present for me once I get back to school :3

I live in texas last time I saw snow was 2 years ago, but it was fun

I got a pony shirt, pony earphones, pony socks, a normal jacket, a pair of jeans, a gaming chair (from a charity that gave me 100 dollars), Cloudsdale pony set, Apple Family set, a new pair of shoes, a hot topic gift card, not sure how much money, but I'll spend it on more pony stuff (probably the RD headphones) and a friend said she has a christmas present for me once I get back to school :3

PONIES?! I got no ponies!~ I did get money from my dad and grandma, but because the laptop cost so much, my mom insisted that I use the money to buy it. But the chocolate made up for lost money.

Edited by Artemis
  • Brohoof 1

I got socks, alot of chocolate, a book, money and some sort of wooden puzzle which I solved within 10 seconds.

I'm going to spend most of the money I got on fireworks.

I gotz some cool stuff. for example i got a beanie that says brony with RD on it. and shirt that say brony with RD on it as well. I also got a pinkie pie plush. *SQUEE* best Christmas so far.

I got:

* A Classic Sonic throw blanket and plush.

* And to top it off I also got the Season 1 and 2 of the MXC DVD boxed set.

* Oh, and money. 

MXC? you mean that really funny japanese game show that has all the hallarious dudding? if thats what your talkin about im soooo jealous

Let me see here, what did I get...

-A PS3 bundle that included the PS3 Move. (So yeah PS3 people, I need friends on it now...)

-A giant bowl of Cheez-Its

-Little things like some Axe spray, toothbrush, ETC.

-A new pair of Tennis Shoes

-A box of them Cordial Cherries.

And that is what I got, excluding the 20 dollars from my Grandma and what I get from my Sister tomorrow.

• Brohoof 2

I was very surprised when I got this because I didn't ask for it, but its a great gift indeed. A BlackBerry PlayBook!

Other gifts that I am grateful for too: A movie called Tommy boy (My nick name is Tommy in my family.  Hilarious little sis :P ), Eggnog syrup (meant for making milk into eggnog in a flash), Two pairs of pants.

That's about it. Christmas was the best this year.

- Maxos

Edited by Maxos

I got whole lot of nothing for Christmas casue my parents didnt have the money to but anything this year which is sad but thats how the things go.  :(

Edited by Luna'sChosen

*New knife for hunting(The best part is that it has rainbow dashes cutie mark on the knife holder)

*New wallet

*Vinyl scratch button

*New xbox 360 controller

*A bunch of gift cards

yea I didnt get anything expensive this year.Mostly because I already have everything I wanted already

Replica 16th century scholars cap. It was the most popular hat during the reign of the house Tudor in England. Now nobody can say that I do not look like a scholar from 16th century England!

I am going to wear this every day next semester, I am pretty sure it grants me +1 Int.

Pic:

http://www.nicoleensedena.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Thomas-Cranmer.jpg

Edited by Forsooth

Well, i just got 1000$ from my mother, 500$ from my father and aunt and a shirt and jeans from my grandma. Yay! Now, dafuq i'm gonna do with so much cash?

Give it to me!!! XD

I got socks, a fluffy blanket, lots of chocolate, $80, and a BUNCH of drawing stuff... I also got a really good hug from my boyfriend :)

I got whole lot of nothing for Christmas casue my parents didnt have the money to but anything this year which is sad but thats how the things go.  :(

Thats very very sad. Do you want a hug? *HUGS* Well i hope you get something for next year ,it makes me very sad when somepony dosent get anything for christmas.

• Brohoof 1

Quite a few awesome things actually; I'll list the most notable.

-Assassin's Creed 3 (very pumped for that!)

-The Dark Knight Rises Combo Pack

-Batman: The Animated Series Volume One (very surprised by this one, but SUPER EXCITED!!!)

-Kill Bill Vol.'s One and Two (bit of a Tarantino fan, and so is my step-dad)

-$60 in Best Buy gift cards

-$15 of Itunes

-$15 for Panera Bread

-The Hobbit book (had the LOTR trilogy, but didn't have The Hobbit for some strange reason)

-$75 from my grandparents

-Some other smaller, miscellaneous goodies

All in all, I'm very, very happy with what I got, and how this Christmas went in general.  Have spent some great time today with my family, and I'm very blessed to have such a loving family!!!  Merry Christmas to you all, and God's blessings!!!  Happy Birthday Jesus!!!  :D

MXC? you mean that really funny japanese game show that has all the hallarious dudding? if thats what your talkin about im soooo jealous

You are absolutely correct. It was the dubbed over Takeshi's Castle, with Kenny Blankenship and Vic Romano. Hilarious and probably one of my favorite shows.

I got some of the camping gear I've been wanting. Lots of backpackers cooking equipment. I got TWO little Esbit Stoves. Its a European make, and uses solid fuel tablets. So I'll have no storage problems with a gas build-up, or leaking liquid fuels. I got a really good Camping Stove that is truly bizarre, but fun.

Its a Rocket stove and it can cook your meal on just twigs. It makes a smokeless fire and if you cook at night, your flame cannot be seen (perfect for zombie avoidance). Further it uses normal post and pans.

This video is for a competing brand, but its essentially the same technology.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSL1a_qk7Zg

*coughs* Let's see here..

-$50 for both itunes and Amazon.

-A few pokemon plush for my collection.

-Socks, some of which are mlp.

-A new computer mouse.

-Speakers for my laptop.

-3 new books.

-Season two of The Walking Dead and Pretty Little Liars.

-Candy & money.

-Yoga pants, sweats, and jeans.

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd.

-A intuos4 drawing tablet.  :wub:

I'm sooooo happy about my tablet, but I have to get my laptop fixed to be able to use it and I don't know when that'll happen because it's supposed to blizzard here.

MLP: trading card tin, crystal pony figures, favorites set (toys r us), mini figurine set

Other: Gameboy Advance SP+misc games, WII U+Super Mario Bros U, Art Academy (3DS), misc soaps (lol), DANNY PHANTOM ACTION FIGURE

Yes, yes I am spoiled. ^-^;

• A beautiful wittwe hamster. I wanted to name her Spitfire due to her red eyes, but my family decided Fireball. :(  "Shoot! It was so close, too!"
  • 64 GB USB Drive; boy was I happy about that. :wub:
  • Some new earphones. Actually worse than the ones I currently own, but it's the thought that counts, right?
  • This game. So fun. :wub:
  • Halo 4. :)
  • 64 Crayola pack. Epic win.
  • This shirt: 377773416931364d344735564d564779506351-4

(I don't know how to add spoilers -_- )

• About $50 in cash

That's about it. :D

Me, well I was gifted a bit of MLP stuff and a music player. I have some stuff that I wasn't able to get before the holiday, so I'll be picking them up later this week.

Edited by Ammy5678