Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Some of my first pony drawings

Dusty Soul

Wow...you're really good. Those were your first drawings? Because they capture the style of the show perfectly. People like you make me wish I could draw.

Thanks!  

Awesome,i am really impressed with them. Next time i would suggest you to use a computer drawing stuff,then it would be prettierjust saying :)

I have tried drawing on the computer, I honestly can't do that.  Thank you!  The computer drawing stuff is just not my thing.

• Brohoof 1

The lighting kinda makes it hard to see, but from what I can tell they look really good! :) 

They're all pretty accurate, and every detail seems right! :D Keep on drawing so you can get better. It looks pretty good to me, and I would love to see you draw Pinkie or Trixie. That would be so cool! :3

Thanks!  

I have tried drawing on the computer, I honestly can't do that.  Thank you!  The computer drawing stuff is just not my thing.

Ok ,but keep up the good work. These pictures are amazing and i hope you will make more of them :) Also can you drew DJ-PON3 next time plz?

• Brohoof 1

Ok ,but keep up the good work. These pictures are amazing and i hope you will make more of them :) Also can you drew DJ-PON3 next time plz?

Thank you!  I might end up drawing Vinyl Scratch next time, as she is my 5th favorite pony.  Again thank you, and I probably, will make more.

• Brohoof 1

Thank you!  I might end up drawing Vinyl Scratch next time, as she is my 5th favorite pony.  Again thank you, and I probably, will make more.

Awesome and please make a Vinyl Scratch picture next time with huge bass loudspeakers near her ,that would be awesome :) Also you should put your pictures on DeviantArt you can get a lot of art advice and stuff like that.

Awesome and please make a Vinyl Scratch picture next time with huge bass loudspeakers near her ,that would be awesome :) Also you should put your pictures on DeviantArt you can get a lot of art advice and stuff like that.

I have some (like 2 other old drawings, a wallpaper, and one computer image.) on DeviantArt, and I probably will be putting these on.  Bass loudspeakers hmm, sounds like it would be cool to do. 

• Brohoof 1

I have some (like 2 other old drawings, a wallpaper, and one computer image.) on DeviantArt, and I probably will be putting these on.  Bass loudspeakers hmm, sounds like it would be cool to do. 

What is your DeviantArt username if i can ask? Would love to have a new wallpaper on my laptop :) Also next time try drawing a background to the ponies,it would make them 20% More cooler. :)

What is your DeviantArt username if i can ask? Would love to have a new wallpaper on my laptop :) Also next time try drawing a background to the ponies,it would make them 20% More cooler. :)

My Devientart username is noec1.  Background, hmm might try that with the DJ-PON3 one.  The wallpaper is Twilight Sparkle oriented, just saying XD.

• Brohoof 1

My Devientart username is noec1.  Background, hmm might try that with the DJ-PON3 one.  The wallpaper is Twilight Sparkle oriented, just saying XD.

You should do a gamer luna background that would be sweet. Going to check the wallpaper. Awesome wallpaper ,needs something on the edges though like stars or books, in the twilight sparkle wallpaper ,i hope one day we can see you in Equestria Daily :)

• Brohoof 1

these are really cool. you can draw about... 1000% better than me. keep up the great art. (i especially like the twilight sparkle you did)

Thank you!  I like Twilight Sparkle the best out of all of them up there honestly, she was the funnest to draw.  Again thank you.u

• Brohoof 1

Thank you!  I like Twilight Sparkle the best out of all of them up there honestly, she was the funnest to draw.  Again thank you.u

i try to draw twilight sparkle but its really hard to get the cutie mark without messin up, but you did great. so im gonna practice so i can get better.

• Brohoof 1