Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What time do you usually go to bed?

Bucky McGillyCuddy

I'm a bit of an Owlowiscious when it comes to staying up late. I don't usually get to bed until about 2:30AM and wake up pretty late. 11:30 usually. I like how quiet everything is and it's a lot easier to get work done.

It kind of bothers me a little but it's a hard habit to change, for me at least ^_^  So what about you guys and girls?

• Brohoof 3

Anywhere from 1:00 am to 4:00 am. I usually wake up anywhere from 9:00 am to 12:00 am. On work nights, I try to go to bed at around 10:00 pm. I (reluctantly) wake up at around 6:00 am on work days.

• Brohoof 2

I used to go to sleep at around 10 to 10:30 PM, but now I'm doing my A levels and there ist just nit enough time anymore. In order to to the same things with this tighter schedule I usually have to stay up until at least 12 AM or 1 AM.

During the week I wake up at 6:45 AM and when I'm on holidays it varies, from 7 AM to 5 PM, all is possible.

Whenever I feel tired. Which either means around 11pm or when I'm done doing something I started earlier that day, because I hate not finishing things.

• Brohoof 1

I used to go to bed at around midnight or 1am, but now I find that I'll be asleep by half 10. Sometimes I'all stay up late and if I'm on Skype with my friends though.

On weekends, I'll go anywhere from 12:30 earliest to passing out at 2:45 and waking up around 10:00-11:00 (my internal clock is still very punctual). On weekdays, I'll resist sleep until 11:30-45, then be in bed till I fall asleep at 12:20 and wake up at 7:30, thanks to my alarm clock.

I tend to stay-up really late- usually 3 or 4 AM regularly. I do prefer 1 or 2 AM on days when I need to wake-up early, but that doesn't always happen.

(I guess I'm not the only one here.)

Edited by Ammy5678
  • Brohoof 1

Back when I first started working in the grocery business I went to bed at 12 and woke up at 8:30 as my typical shift was 3:30-9 or 12-9 on weekends. Then after I got promoted I started working 4, sometimes 3 AM shifts so I would go to bed at 8:30 and wake up at 3:30, then I was on night crew for a short while so I went to bed at 2 in the afternoon and woke up at 10 because the extreme fatigue took longer to hit when I went to bed in the afternoon instead of the morning.

And it allowed me more time to take of my other responsibilities before I officially became dead to the world. I no longer work those unusual shifts so I tend to go to bed at 10 and wake up at 6, or when I have to come to work at 7 I go to bed at 9:30 and wake up at 5:30

Way too late. I'm usually not in bed until 4:00AM, and since I'm in a different time zone right now (eastern time), I'm not getting to bed until 5:00. Then I usually get up at around 11:00AM or 12:00PM.

Last semester I usually was asleep by 2:00AM and up by 9:30AM. I've got classes this coming semester every day at 9:00AM so I'll probably go to bed earlier this semester.

Edited by StratoPegasus

I'll usually go to bed around 2 or 3 AM, but I won't fall asleep until 3 or 4. :3 Yesterday, however, I went to bed at around 11 ,because it was a horrible day, and I dunno. I think I was just tired of being awake for such a lame day. :P

• Brohoof 1

I close my eyes around 2:30 am and get up for work at 9:00 am, not a big sleeper here.  The sad thing comes on the weekends where I also rise close to 9:30 am because my damned inner clock is programmed to do so D:

When i have to get up and go to school i usally go to bed at midnight- one in the morning and get up at eight that morning but when i dont have to i usally stay up till about one-Two in the morning.

Well, I'm freelancer, so I don't have any work hours, work days or weekends so I seem to be awake and asleep very randomly. But I usually sleep somewhere around 5-12 AM.

Edited by Jessper