Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What time do you usually go to bed?

Bucky McGillyCuddy

My average sleep time during a typical school day is ~2am local time, though there are a lot of times I stay up till 3 or 4... 

And then, I wake up at around 6am... 

There are times I even go without much sleep at all... 

It's a miracle I'm still alive...

And yes... Too much school stuff for me to handle... >.< Plus, I'm a very slow worker indeed...

Recently, I've been getting up at around 4PM and been going to sleep at about 5AM. For me, all I did was swap the time zone I was awake during so I could converse more with my american friends but now college is about to start, I won't be able to do it anymore ):

I used to stay up until like, 4-6 AM every morning, but in the past month or so I've started going to bed at 12-1 AM, mainly because I gotta be awake to watch my siblings while my mother's at work, and 2-3 hours of sleep wasn't really enough for me. xD

Until 11 p.m. rarely until 3-4-5... a.m. at parties et cetera (well you can say until I just fall asleep).

And usually I'm waking up at 5 a.m. at working days and 6-7 a.m. at weekends.

And yeah I like my rhyme.

Between 10:30 and 11pm is my usual time, and I tend to wake up at 6am. On weekends, I may stay up a little later, such as up until midnight. and typically rise at 7-8pm. I always wish I could sleep in a little longer but I naturally rise with the sun whenever I'm not assisted by the alarm. There have been rare cases where I slept until 11am however, and I have almost no trouble staying until 2am on rare occasions either. Generally speaking, tho, I'm a creature of the sun. And I like it that way ^.^

Edited by Freedan

During school I go to sleep at 11:00 PM.  During Weekends and day offs, I go to sleep at Midnight.  I never break this habit so I don't disturb my sleep cycle.  I always calculate at least 8 hours of sleep, which is the amount I should get.

I used to be a night owl, but nowadays I usually stay up until 8:00, 9:00, or 10:00 p.m. I wake around 5:00 or 6:00. Not just because of school, but because those energy drinks finally caught up to me. So, I decided since I started going to bed around those times, might as well continue to do it. Though there is a benefit to this. I'm more energized throughout the day now than I was when I stayed up most of the night. :)

If my mother doesn't take my internet I usually stay up until 3 or 4 AM in the morning. one time i was once my computer until 11 AM from 10 am the day before

Edited by charlton

XD I literally stay up until I feel like Im tired. 

I do try to get more sleep if I know that Im going to be tired the next day or if I know I should be getting to sleep for something important.

Yeah, I fall asleep when I feel tired as well. Right now it's like 2am when I posted this post. I really enjoy the being up late, it's quite and the stars are up. However, the position on my house blocked the moon... Anyways back on topic, my sleeping time ranges from 8:30pm - 5am.

• Brohoof 1

It depends. When I have school, especially now in law school I can stay up as long as to 2-3:00, usually no later than that. That said my average sleep schedule whether or not I'm busy is roughly 1-2:00. I am far more active at night so you could say I'm an owl. Rarely, if ever, do I go to sleep at 11 or 12 ish, unless I'm quite sick or have an early interview, event or test the following morning.

Well i work over nights so i usualy waje up around 8 pm and stay up cose to noon unless i dont have work the next day then i dont go yo sleep at all

It can change nightly, but the average time I usually stay up until is 11:30-12:00.

Once in a while I'll stay up later, but I do like sleep, and I sleep very well, so it's nice to just go to sleep. xP

Last summer I used to stay up until 2-3 am then off to work at 8:30 in the morning. Now that I have a new job, I have to get up at 5:30am. So I try to be in bed no later than 11pm so I don't wake up wanting to strangle someone haha

On weekdays, I usually go to bed sometime between 11 P.M. to 1 P.M. On weekends, I usually go to bed sometime between 3 A.M. to 5 A.M. I like to stay up late, but I probably shouldn't.

The time I go to bed usually depends on how tired I am. I can't say I get tired at the same time each night. Some nights I stay up a little later doing extra school work or going on my computer. In general, though, I go to bed around 12 P.M. on weekdays, and about 1 or 2 A.M. on weekends.  

Well I typically go to sleep at 2 to 4 AM. Regardless of when I actually go to sleep, I can wake up as early as 8, or up to 11 AM. My sleeping schedule might change with school, but then again, my earliest class for 1 of 5 school days is 9AM, and the latest is noon (sleep in!...or stay up doing homework...).

Summmer/ Weekends I stay up anywhere from 2-4 AM and wake up around 11. On school days I fall asleep anywhere from 10-12 and I have to get up at 5:45.

*looks at avatar* Squadalah! We are off!

Edited by Wingin'Wolf