Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What time do you usually go to bed?

Bucky McGillyCuddy

On breaks when I do not have school, I usually stay up until 3, 4, or 5 depending on how tired I am. School nights I stay up til 11 or 12..because I can never fall asleep early for some odd reason, no matter how tired I am. Anyways, school just exhausts me...and both habits are hard to break from staying up late and crap

On school days, I go to bed at around 11 pm and try to fall asleep before 12. That way, I can get at least 7 hours of sleep, which is my minimum requirement to stay awake. On holidays I usually stay until 1 or 2 and wake up a little before lunch time. In other words there are many days during holidays in which my breakfast is my lunch. 

Well, considering my name, occupation of personal OC, and that nocturnality is a goal for me...XD

Actually i can't really stay up that late, because i still need a bit of sleep at night...i can only get an hour or two in daytime naps >.<

Still, I usually make it until 3:30 on weekdays and 5:30 on weekends...except for on Fridays, when I stay up awll night lawng so I can watch the new episode as soon as it comes out :3 and so I can chat with all mah bronies on Equestria TV whilst watching MLP mareathons! :D

• 5 weeks later...

Since i lost my job i dont really have a bedtime anymore. I fall asleep and "Tomorrow" doesn't start until i wake up. Usually depends on what i was doing before i fell asleep. If i was gaming all night then ill probably sleep the whole next day B)

On weekends, I go to bed anywhere from 10pm to 2am. On weekdays, I always say I'll go to bed at 9pm, but I always fail, so then I say I'll go to bed, but I fail again, etc. until I eventually go to bed between 11pm and 1am. When I'm visiting home I rarely go to bed before 2am.

Well when I go to bed normally and when I fall asleep is different :P. I normally go to bed at about 10:30-11:00 during the week. But on the weekends I'll go to bed at like 12:00 or maybe like 1:00-2:00 depending on how tired I am and if I have to wake up early the next day.

• Brohoof 1

Well... My sleep rhythm has been pretty much screwed ever since I first discovered fimfiction.net  :lol:

I usually stay up VERY late reading fanfics. What can I say? I like reading  -_-  I currently have 47 stories on my read later -list and 23 unread chapters on my favourites -list. (Although most of those are from "Background pony". Over 400 000 words... seriously  :o )

That being said, I usually read until 2 AM or so. On some nights I can read until 3 or 4 AM. I have very little school at the moment so it's okay. On the weekends though... I might go to sleep around 5 AM or later... Then I wake up at 2 or 3 PM  :mellow:

I try to make it to bed around 10PM. Last semester I typically didn't make it to bed until 1AM, and that really hurt me because I had to get up around 6AM. Plus, working nights during the weekend meant losing one "night" of sleep that I could never get back. Plus, I lost other nights of sleep on random occasions because sometimes I couldn't fall asleep. =/

This time, I'm a bit more worried about getting in my sleep. Not getting sleep means I'm too tired to practice, and I also get sleepy in class and kind of...well...I did... falling asleep in class.

I'm hoping that after a couple of weeks or so in my new sleep schedule I will have enough energy to practice like I used to... Unfortunately, I'm afraid it's not just a lack of sleep that's holding me back there.

• Brohoof 1

Whenever I happen to fall asleep. :P

Its somewhat of a gamble for me and depends on quite a chunk. Like, recently, I've been prone to falling asleep anywhere between 11pm-3am. That's due to my job starting back up and tiring me out like crazy.

Though, when I'm in my normal routine of things, I usually always go to sleep between 3am-5am. Usually aiming for 3am or 4am rather than 5am.

Edited by ~Chaotic Haven~
  • Brohoof 1

uhm... i really suck at PM and AM so imma just go by the 24H clock :P

but most of the time i would go to bed around... 23, but only mon-tuesday.
wensday to Friday i go to bed around 01:30-ish.

Weekdays, it's about ten-thirty, eleven o'clock.   Well, until recently, as I've started to stay up till midnight, perhaps past.  

On weekends, I'm up till one most of the time.  

On school nights, I try to get in bed by 10 but usually fall asleep around 11. :P

On weekends...depends on if I have something going the next day or not. If not, then sometime from 11-12 on average. Yeah, I know, I'm such a rebel (sarcasm).

Edited by whoovesfan7698

I go to bed everyday at 10:00pm doesn't matter what I am doing tomorrow I just always force myself to go to sleep around that time as that is my favorite time of the day, unless I have a good reason to stay up latter.

• Brohoof 1

I usually try to sleep around 12 or 1 am, which means I normally fall asleep by 2~2:30 am. My classes don't start until the afternoon so I still get enough sleep usually.