Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What time do you usually go to bed?

Bucky McGillyCuddy

The time I go to bed varies depending on the day and what I'm doing the next day. Since right now I have a Calculus I class at 9am T,W,Th and it runs for 4 hours I usually try and get myself in bed at 2am and wake up at 8 the next morning. If its a day where I have nothing to do the next day then I will usually push myself to go as long as I can before falling asleep and waking up in the middle of the afternoon.

On schooldays, I go to bed around 9-11 P.M. On the weekends, I stay up late and go to bed at 12 P.M. usually. If I'm doing something special in the morning during the weekend, I go to sleep at 9-11 P.M.

Most of the time it's 1 - 3 AM. But now that I have vacation and no real limits it varies from 5 - 7 AM. Sometimes I just don't go to bed at all until the next day comes to an end.

(edited)

Usually around 12 am (00:00) but I usually don't fall asleep until 1 am. Then during weekends I usually go to sleep 1 am or 2 am. Nothing to say about it really, but I should go earlier to sleep because I usually have to wake up at around 6 am or 7 am. So yeah, I'm trying to go earlier to sleep.

Edited by Fluttershyfan94

The time that i go to bed varies depending on the day. On a day before University i will go to bed at around 2 am and then go to sleep around 4 am (i read), getting up at 7 am. Right now its the summer holidays so just like when its a weekend, i go to bed between 4 am and 8 am.

i usually go to bed at 10;30 or so but fall asleep around 11 0r 12. im either on the forums or youtube lol. on the weekends i just stay up till im tired and fall asleep whenever. it all depends

I differs a lot for me I usually just go to bed when I am just exhausted. If I am talking with someone then I may stay up a bit later. But I usually go to bed around 12pm-1am depending on what I have going on the next day.

(edited)

Right now.....

Actually I usually get to bed anywhere from 11:00 PM to 1:00 AM. On occasion I'll stay up till 2:00 AM or so but I try not to make it a habit since I tend to wake up pretty earlier during the work week.

Edited by TheSteampunkNinja (TSN)

During the work week, I have to wake up at around 6 AM. Despite this, I go to sleep somewhere between 11 and 1. I can face the day tomorrow, and if not, I'll just pass out halfway through and be okay later :D

Well since i work overnights i usualy go to sleep around noon sometimes a little later depends on how tired i am or if something good on tv

I usually go to sleep at around 3 p.m. and I sleep till around midnight or 2 a.m.

I do online schooling, so it doesn't matter what time I go to bed. 

Usually around 6 AM, but sometimes I'll listen to music and watch the sun come up, on those days I won't be getting into bed until around 8 or 9 AM. I'm pretty much a night haunter, waking up between 4-7 PM.

I usually go to sleep at 10:30pm. I then wake up at 7:00pm to another dreadful day of school. On weekends I go to sleep whenever I wish, and wake up whenever I wish.

(edited)

I usually go to bed between 12:30 and 1:30 on weekdays and weekends. I have to wake up at 6:45ish for school on weekdays so it's admittedly not that healthy of a sleeping schedule. I get to stay asleep for however long I want on weekends though, which is always nice.

Edited by Luna's Husbando

I tend to go to bed around the same time no matter what, which is usually from 11:30 PM to 12:30 AM. I'm not the type of guy who likes to stay up way into the early morning hours.

On weekends, I usually get into bed at 11pm but I tend to watch youtube videos on my IPad before I go to sleep and I sometimes dont't go to sleep until sometime after midnight.

I go to bed at around the same time on weekdays but I am able to get up at 7am to get ready for college without an alarm clock.

On the weekdays, around 8.

On the weekends, 11-12.

Either way I end up waking up at 6... thanks mom

I like my sleep, okay? I don't really need it though. If I go to bed at 11 or 12; I feel the same way I would if I went to bed at 8.

I work overnights, so usually sometime between 8AM - 12 PM.

I sometimes wonder if this is what it's like to live in Asia... except, y'know, with less sun.

Late Late Late!!

I stay up until my body feels like falling asleep!!

Right now it is 4:43 and I am still up!!

It depends on the body.

Sometimes it will be all nighters.

Sometimes 1:00

I get all my sleep back though!!

My mom hates me staying up so late!!

Due to the fact that I work overnights I go to bed around 8:30-9:00 AM. I then proceed to wake up at around 3:00 (whether or not I STAY up is a different story >.>). Never was, nor am a big fan of sleeping, though, recently my sleep has been full of life-like/incredibly vivid dreams. These have, kind of, made me want to sleep a bit more. I just don't get enough done if I sleep though :|

I usually go to bed around 4-5 am. My PTSD used to keep me awake crying, hyperventilating, and shaking, and now my body is used to falling asleep around that time. Sucks because it's way later than I'd like to sleep, but oh well.