Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What time do you usually go to bed?

Bucky McGillyCuddy

School day's: about 10:30pm

Weekends or holidays: 12:00am

well that when i am post to go to bed but I never do i usually go to bed when ever i am tired what is at about 2:00am and that on a school night and holiday nights and weekends 

Edited by codelyoko373

It can vary alot  but anywhere from 12am to 4am

Generally I am in bed and hopefully asleep by 2, and I aim to be in bed by 1/1.3 and get up at 9;30 to 10 that being said if I find an anime or a move i have to watch more of then I normally dont get to sleep till 4am.

Sometimes I just cant stop watching ><

I have sleeping issues, so I usually go to sleep at anywhere from 0200 to 0300, and get up for school at around 0500. I honestly want to fall asleep at around 2200... I want a full night's sleep again.

Usually 8:30-ish on school days, and 10 or 11 on non-school days, occasionally slipping midnight for New Year's Eve. For school I wake up at about 5:30. Otherwise 6:30-7:30 usually sometimes a little earlier or later.

Edited by EquestriasCourier

When i have to go to school i usually go to bed at 12:30 or at 1:00 when i have to do something like finish a drawing or something else.

When i'm on holidays i go to bed at 4:00 am or 5:00 am,two days ago i fell asleep at 8:20 am..yes,i am a monster that doesn't need sleep XD  

That would be 1:30. Even though I have school in the morning. And tomorrow morning at 8 I have a "major test" What time is it now? 12:45 and I haven't even studied. :/ Thats messed up. I should probably study. Or wing it tomorrow and see how well I do. Study in the car? Hmm..

I'd like to sleep but I'm INSOMNIAC!!!!1!!!

Well, whatever time I so to bed, I will fall asleep at 3 or 4 in the morning.

So I usually hang out on forums, listen to music, watch documentaries, read Wikipedia stuff, etc.

Currently 2:18 here. :/

And not even tired a bit.

Edited by GhostPony750

Usually till about...right...now. Which is to say, 11:30. Or 23:30 for you overseas folk. This is typically the latest I'll stay up on any given work night, but on weekends I'll be up till 2 or 3 in the morning, depending on how tired I am or whether I'm working on anything creative. Creativity always seems to be an inhibitor of my will to sleep.

When it comes to school days I usually go to bed at 11:00, wake up at 7:00. I find the minimum amount of sleep I need to function for a day of school is 6 hours.

On non-school nights... I usually go to bed somewhere in-between 1 and 5. Usually its like 3. I then wake up 10 the next day.

Provided I don't have anything to wake up for in particular, who knows -_-. Not any later than 4:30. Generally I stay up to around 12:30-1 even if I have something to wake up for. I've been kind of a night person ever since puberty and having friends in other countries and time zones that I like to stay up chatting with has only made that even more extreme.

I don't usually go to bed until 1-2am because I stay up for all my friends that don't live in the same timezone as me. Which is practically everyone I know on here. 

It changes over time. At some points it is around 3am to 7am and then it will be 9pm to 11pm. I personally like waking up early in the morning, though it doesn't exactly matter because I have nothing majorly important to do.

Generally speaking I wake up around 10 each morning...it can change depending on how late I stay up though.

Im rather active at night time ^^;

Since its summer I've been staying up till 2:30-6:00 AM and then wake up at around noon or 3pm ;-; bad sleep schedule win! I need to fix this because my school starts tomorrow