Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv What's your favorite movie? How about least favorite?

Hollow Wind

This is all about your favorite or least favorite movies. If you don't have one, you could talk about shows.

My favorite movie is Wreck it Ralph. I thought it was really sweet and funny. Now, i am a sap when it comes to movies, but it did make me cry at the end.

My least favorite movie is It's a Bug's Life. I just think that it's really boring, and the characters can be really annoying at times.

Edited by Artemis
tags;prefix

My favorite movie is Wreck it Ralph as well.  I found it easy to watch, and I also found it rather funny.  My least favorite movie is Shorts, that movie that was split into parts.  It was horrible.

• Brohoof 3

My favorite movie is any one of The Lord of the Rings movies or The Hobbit. They're all so good, I can't pick just one.

My least favorite movie is 2001: A Space Odyssey. It sucked on ice. I have no idea why it's so popular (hope spas-ticShotty isn't reading this). The plot was confusing and boring, the acting wasn't all that great, and THE ENTIRE MOVIE REVOLVES AROUND A STUPID ROCK.

• Brohoof 4

its hard to pick an single movie that stands above them all as the best. its equally hard to pick one thats my most hated of films.

but, ill have to settle on one right? i think mine would be White Oleander. ive seen it a bunch of times and i still enjoy it every time. notable mentions are Scarface, Fight Club, and The Dark Knight. 

• Brohoof 1

My favorite movie is Donnie Darko and has been for about 7 years now. I love grotesque, surreal movies, and DD is perfect in being strange. There are a lot of movies I could call my favorite, but this is the number one.

My least favorite movie is... phew, hard question. This year I really hated Project X. 17 year olds taking ecstasy, getting piss drunk, having sex and burning down the whole neighborhood in a party? Whoa, awesome.  <_< I honestly don't understand how anyone can like that pile of poop.

• Brohoof 1

My favorite movie must be The Shawshank redemption. I really liked everything about it. The characters very really well made and the plot was amazing.

My least favorite movie is this swedish movie called Skills (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1836137/?ref_=fn_tt_tt_1). It was really boring and the idea was pretty shitty. Altough it had this one hilarious scene here: 

For those who doesn't understand they're held at the police station and need to escape, so they try to get him to create a distraction.

Edited by Touchy

that will be Electric Dreams

354900.jpg

anther cover

electric%20dreams%201984.jpg

back in these days i didn't watch any English movie or hear English songs

these movie make me love english movies  and english songs (it is musical)

and my first time to start love computers and these actress is my first crash :lol:

WOW these movie rely change my life

-----------------------------

in other hand

King-of-fighters-movie.jpg

these garbage :angry:

king of fighters may not may No1 favorite game but my favorite video game franchise

i can't think of any video game franchise that these close to my heart (Final Fantasy is the closest )

and when i hear about KOF movie i was :D  ypeee

i say yes it will not be good but i will see at last my favorite characters in live action

<_<

let say they did it all WORONG

terry bogard is a boring CIA character

kyo is boring emo kid and why he is American we see (in these movie) his father he is Japaneses

kyo father is funny DUDE B)  why he so boring in these movie

iory yagami is nice guy

roger is short and his final movie is baseball pat :wacko:

mai is flat chested

and the KING OF FIGHTERS tournament is not real it just Virtual reality

Edited by almozayaf

For favorites, probably... Yeah, no one will believe me, but most likely Equilibrium. But there are great many amazing movies I just don't remember now.

For the worst... there are thousands of movies that are very bad. Most don't even make it to cinema. But for the recent history, some of the very expensive movies - what about Transformers? That is a big franchise, big budged, kinda well known actors and crew and yet it's so very weak and irritating.

Edited by Jessper

For me, it'd have to be The Godfather as a favorite. I can only think of a handful of movies where you can find Hollywood's most memorable lines, and The Godfather is certainly one of them.

The worst movie I've ever seen is definitely The Langoliers, based on Stephen King's book. I just found it positively awful in many ways, and it's a shame too because the book is pretty good. Dishonorable mentions would also have to go to Troll 2.

~~

My favourite movie would have to be spirited away. I don't know where to begin in describing why it's my favourite movie, I love pretty much everything about it. Character development plays a central role in the movie and the animation is just superb.

Alright, on to my personal opinion for worst movie. I WAS originally going to pick the great gatsby from 1974, an all around horrible movie based on a book that everyone thinks is saying more than it really is. I just remembered another film though that a few friends and I went to see on the premise that it was funny. Meet the Spartans. Needless to say, I walked out fairly early. Just why? Seriously, why?...

Edit: I thought I should make an honerable mention to the princess bride. Such a deceptive title yet such an incredible story. Not to spoil a several decade old movie, but the sword duel between Wesley and Inigo I find particularly awesome.

Edited by Celtore

my favorite is all of the Back To the Future trilogy :D

1.21 GIGAWATTS??!?!!

my least favorite movie would have to either be Cube (and its equally bad sequel Hypercube) or Splice. oh god that movie pissed me off so much.

Edited by crazitaco

My favorite movie, I guess, would be Barbie's "The Princess and the Pauper."  And it's a unanimous decision among all of us members of "The Anti-In-Time Initiative" that our most hated movie is "In Time," the people in it the single worst people!  I mean come on, is it so hard to think of something original?  Apparently, they thought that the plot of people living merely 25 years and using that lifetime as money was the (best) idea of the century, but it isn't!  It's more like some executive "geniuses" saying "Hey, how about we make a movie about people suffering?"  "Yeah, and there should be a penalty for some people taking too long to acquire currency."  "Oh, I know, how about we improve upon the idea of 'time is money'?"  "Okay, but what shall we call it?"  "It'd obviously be called 'In Time,' because it's taking 'time is money' to a whole new level!"

Well, to quote somepony who, in dragon tongue, is Dovahkiin: FUS RO DAH!  :angry:

And what is your least favorite movie, as well?  Seriously, it says it on the title, "What's your favorite movie?  How about your least favorite?"

Well I don't know my least favorite movie which is why I didn't answer that part. I may not have finished movies I didn't like and therefore maybe I forgot.

Favorite Movie: I really enjoyed Wreck-it-Ralph, as I've always been into video games, and the references were hilarious.

Least Favorite: Knowing. At first I thought it was going to be good, as it was Nicholas Cage. But I was disappointed. I despise movies that end with 'ALIENS DID IT!'

Favorite movie is too difficult to choose from... Pan's labyrinth, Memento, Seven, The Machinest, Cabin in the woods, V for Vendetta, Frailty etc.. not sure if I can choose just one.

Now, I have a lot of disliked movies too but I could definitely mentioned two I severely disliked... Avatar: Last airbender (the movie), ESPECIALLY bad when you watched the animated series... and Dragon Ball Evolution, what the heck were they thinking? xD

• Brohoof 2

My favourite movie is The Dark Night, because the joker is my favourite Batman character and he was portrayed better than I've ever seen before.

Dark_Knight__Joker_Wallpaper_by_Drawn_Wh

My least favourite movie would have to be Shorts.

That movie was retarded. 

my favorite movie would have to be spirited away, because the story is a remarkible piece of art that is back up with great character development. my least favorit movie would have to be Grease 2 because the plot was going no where and the song were also out of no where. overall not a great movie (to me)

• Brohoof 1

This one is a little bit tough for me cause i have several that are my fave's

1)ZombieLand(Best zombie movie in my opinion)

2)Twister(Awesome movie, it's fake ik, but still awesome! and plus this interested me into meteorology)

3)2Fast2Furious(I Love cars that look so badass and go really fast)

I have least fave's as well, but i can't seem to think of any.