Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv What's your favorite movie? How about least favorite?

Hollow Wind

I don't really like that movie im not really into superhero movies except Batman so yeah also I don't like how superhero's have superhero's their not real heros their just immortal anyone who being a hero is being brave, being courageous!

I might watch that movie because of you some of my friends watched it and told me it's really good I will check it out sometime :) !

Just remember it came out in 1982 so it's going to be dated. I think we're actually in the year it states at the beginning or we passed it a little bit ago.

Just remember it came out in 1982 so it's going to be dated. I think we're actually in the year it states at the beginning or we passed it a little bit ago.

It actually came out in 1977 , sorry to correct you but just saying so you know well goodday sir ill see you around the forums!

Mean Girls. Lindsay Lohan at her best before she uhh... got into trouble and shiz. But in my opinion, Mean Girls is my all time favorite movie. I literally have most of the quotes memorized in the movie, and everything that happens. It's a movie I cannot get enough of watching...ever.

liek that is so fetch.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blade_runner

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0083658/

Sorry but it's release was 1982, ;) as it says in the links above and in my special edition dvd it is my favourite film so it's kind of something I memorised.

Oh sorry the well your the man Its good to now that im so embarassed right now for lacking basic star wars knowledge I tip my hat to you!

Movie: A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To The Forum.

TV: Doctor Who (Original Series)

Yes, I'm old. You want to make something of it? :ph34r:

• Brohoof 1

I can't possibly pick one movie so I've broken it up unto favorite Live-Action and favorite Animated films.

District 9

How to Train your Dragon     Fantastic Mr Fox

I thought both of these movies would suck until i actually saw them  :wub:

Edited by Bucky_McGillycuddy
  • Brohoof 1

Silence of the Lambs/Hannibal  (I LOVE Hannibal Lecter. Way too much ^_^ )

The Dark Knight/The Dark Knight Rises (The Joker was awesome, Bane was awesome, and Christian Bale is awesome. Michael Caine is also awesome. I cried at the end of TDKR..Good movie, that.)

The Prestige (Christian Bale..all magic-y and stuff..cried at the end of that also ^_^ )

Silent Hill 1&2 (Because Pyramid Head <3 )

Yep. Good stuff.

I really like the name Nightingale did you get it from the ROTMG guild Nightingale also if you didn't know in Season 1 Episode 2 When rainbow dash fixes the bridge for her friends the pony from shadowbolts who tries to bribe her is called Nightingale ! 

• Brohoof 1

I really like the name Nightingale did you get it from the ROTMG guild Nightingale also if you didn't know in Season 1 Episode 2 When rainbow dash fixes the bridge for her friends the pony from shadowbolts who tries to bribe her is called Nightingale ! 

Thank you ^_^

I got Nightingale from Skyrim, actually. My OC's full name is (Princess) Ebony Nightingale, which was inspired by me running around in Nightingale armor with my Ebony bow and arrows. :lol:

And I didn't know the Shadowbolt was named Nightingale. That's pretty awesome :D

Borat and The Dictator, no doubt. I almost laughed myself to death while watching them. The helicopter scene in The Dictator is the funniest thing I've ever watched

It's really hard for me to choose a favorite ANYTHING, but I think I can say that Jaws is still my favorite movie of all time. It was the first "real" movie I ever saw (I was only 6 or 7... couldn't swim in the deep end for a little while after that) and it's one of Spielberg's best films in my opinion. DUN dun DUN dun DUN un....

Also, cool fact: Brody's famous "You're gonna need a bigger boat" line was apparently completely ad-libbed. It wasn't in the script.

A movie I do keep going back to is Serenity. I can watch it again and again, and yes, it could be called my favourite movie of all time.

Although most movies I have right now on DVD count as that really. Although I do have a soft spot for silly comedy.

• Brohoof 1

Did we not talk about this before?

Anyway

Fantastic Mr. Fox

District 9

Angels in the Outfield

Field of Dreams

The Sandlot

The Big Lebowski

The Labyrinth

Hotel Transylvania

Frankweenie

ParaNorman

Black Beauty

Spirit Stallion of the Cimarron

The Black Stallion

Moneyball

Pinchlciffe Grand Prix

Fritz the Cat

Cool World

Who Framed Roger Rabbit?

Little Big League

Coraline

Monster House

Country Strong

Walk the Line

Crazy Heart

Edited by Ulrik Raben

If I had to choose, I'm 90% sure that these would be my top 5:

Up (2009) - An extremely imaginative adventure with feels galore.  Did I seriously just use the word "feels?"

Star Wars (1977) - A simple but well-executed character journey, and a great introduction to the universe.

Scott Pilgrim vs. The World (2010) - A completely over-the-top, and hilariously self-aware action comedy.  Probably the most entertaining movie ever made.

Back to the Future (1985) - Great Scott, this movie is heavy with quotable lines.

Inception (2010) - Because of the numerous memes it's spawned, people tend to forget how incredible the movie itself is.  And it's just that.  Incredible.

Edited by Pony Joe
  • Brohoof 1

My favorite movie would have to be The Shining. The perfect mix of jump scares and fake outs. It makes you question your own sanity. Watching the dad degrade mentally is also pretty interesting.

Edited by CamRad18
  • Brohoof 1

Favorite movie, your making me pick one movie!?!? LOL jk. If i had to pick a favorite movie it would have to be Fight Club. I know im breaking the first rule but this is me not caring :/ Brad Pitt is such an amazing actor! 

Edited by Omnivore

Oh goodness this is a hard question to answer

But I think I know for sure that my favorite anime movie is Akira

As for my favorite movie in general....well

I might as well just list off all of the movies that I really liked:

Akira

Donnie Darko

The Ring

Nausicaa: Of The Valley Of The Wind

The Nightmare Before Christmas

The Dark Crystal

Pulp Fiction

Django: Unchained

Princess Mononoke

Pan's Labyrinth

Shutter Island

There still is more movies out there that I wanna see

So maybe this list will extend out further

• Brohoof 1

I can remember only 1 movie trilogy that really is my favorite to this day. This particular movie is a Marvel superhero movie and, produced by Columbia Pictures. Spider-Man! ( Spider-Man the Movie, Spider-Man 2, and Spider-Man 3)