Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv What's your favorite movie? How about least favorite?

Hollow Wind

Favorites: Nightmare before Christmas, Gone with the Wind, Wreck-it-Ralph, Rise of the Guardians, Sherk 1 & 2 and most of the Disney and pixar movies.

Least Favorites: Twilight (Boring storyline, bad acting, boring characters and the fangirls are annoying.)

Paranormal Activity (Not even scary)

My favourite is kinda hard to pin down since I like so many different movies for so many different reasons, let see what I like.

• Terminator 2: Judgement Day
  • Blade Runner
  • The Man Who Wasn't There
  • I Saw The Devil

My least favourite is easily 

• Extinction: The G.M.O. Chronicles

My favourite movie is Monsters Inc i love it i think it´s fantastic  :wub:  and it´s coming a new one that I´m going to see,

the release of the new movie in sweden (I live in sweden) releases tomorrow (7/31) so I´m hyped

(edited)

My favorite is an Indonesian action movie called The Raid: Redemption. It has the best fight choreography I've ever seen. The story is interesting but unobtrusive.

For an American (well, part French) movie, it would be Taken. The amount of testosterone in that movie is staggering. Commando and the Running Man are up there as well.

For serious movies, The Grey is also very good. It has interesting characters and good philosophical themes. Schindler's list is another favorite. (Yes, I do like Liam Neeson.)

My favorite comedy is Monty Python and the Holy Grail, but The Hangover is close.

My favorite animated film is Wall-E. It's very endearing.

My least favorite film is Never Say Never.

Edited by Foreigner and Lover

Favorite?  A tie between Lord of the Rings and The Dark Knight.

Least favorite?  I don't usually think about it.  There is one movie that was just awful that I can't remember the name of.  I also absolutely hate Avatar.

My favorite movies are the Lord of the Rings movies without question. I've been a LotR fanatic for 10 or so years, and the movies are just plain amazing. I also really like The Hobbit, it brought me back. I'll admit, after not seeing a new LotR movie or anything for so long, the beginning of The Hobbit just...I cried a bit.

However, I also really love Marvel movies, especially Iron Man and the Avengers. (Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark? Perfection~)

As for my least favorite... I'm really not sure. I don't like romantic comedies for the most part, and I despise slasher films. I can't think of any specific movies though.

My favorite movie goes back and forth between "2001: A Space Odyssey" and "Doctor Strangelove" though "Gangs of New York" is pretty far up on my list as well along with "City of Lost Children". As for films that rank highest on critics' lists, my favorites are "Casablanca" and "Citizen Kane".

Concerning my least favorite movie, there are so many it's hard to name just one. The easiest would be to name which films go beyond bad in my opinion and actually went so far as to make me angry. The first on this most auspicious of lists would be "The Thin Red Line".  Another cinematic horror is "10,000 BC" or as I like to call it, "10,000 BS". In terms of sheer rage though, I'd give the award to "Grindhouse Double-Feature: Deathproof and Planet Terror" along with "I'm Not There", a film that was so nauseating, I tried to watch it twice but had to turn it off just because I felt embarrassed simply looking at it.

I'm gonna go ahead and echo the above user in that my favorite movie is 2001: A Space Odyssey. Another contender is The End of Evangelion, but I feel uneasy putting it at the top spot since it doesn't work as a standalone film.

I don't really think much about my least favorite since all the clunkers I've seen just kinda blend together. However, if you push me to name a critically acclaimed movie I don't like, Breathless comes to mind. 

Quite honestly, currently, my favourite movie is RED. It just keep me entertained. Enjoyed Red 2 by the way. I love Helen Mirren's badass character! I have too many favourites and that includes To Kill A Mockingbird :) 

HONESTLY, my least favourite would be anything by Stephenie Meyers.. Twilight or The Host... 

Am I going to get hurt if I say Equestria Girls is my favorite movie? My least favorite movie? Hard to decide because I can't really think of one. I normally don't watch a movie if it gets really low reviews.

Favorite movie? Let's see....

Probably Scream.  Just from watching the first few minuets, I k new that it was going to be a good movie, and it was.

My least fav movie would be Alice in wonderland from the 1950s or around there.  I'm sorry people who actually like this movie but it put me to sleep in record time.

favorite : Harry Brown.

it has gunfights, michael caine, epic enviroment, realistic story wich is very beatifull. and the bad-guy is played by a electronic musician :3

least favorite: abrahalm licoln VS zombies

it has camerawork that could have been done by a 4 year old. the story is terrible and the actors are very bad

my favorite movie is a hard one. i'd have to say its a tie between Aliens and the original Transformers animated movie. i know their so totally different but i really cant chose between them.

as for least favorite that's incredibly hard because i'm an MST3K fan so I've seen a lot of bad movies. I'd have to say ether "Manos" the Hands of Fate or Sharktapus (i like to note that Sharktopus is really a shot for shot remake of an old movie called Devilfish that was on MST3K, great episode n worth looking up).

• 5 months later...

My favorite movie would have to be Homeward Bound:The incredible journey xD

It was a childhood movie, and is still one of my favorites.

Edited by Indevioux

When asked this Q, I have to go by Genre

Disney: Wreck it Ralph

Don Bluth: All Dogs Go To Heaven

Horror: Texas Chainsaw Massacre

Action: 300

Drama: Falling Down

Foriegn: OldBoy

Thriller: Silence of the Lambs

I could go on but this is a good start :D